PDA

View Full Version : 21/m Crossdresser seeking challenging dares

whiskey88
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

My first post here, so let me introduce myself a bit.

I'm 21, and have secretly crossdressed for 11 years. Owing to my father's personal views, it MUST remain a secret, but that doesn't mean I don't like to push at the boundaries.

My likes and dislikes:

Likes: crossdressing (obviously), anal play, self bondage (limited equipment at the moment though, public (night time only, unless at home/garden), light-medium pain, lowish risk of being caught and dice dares

Dislikes: public x-dressing (day), excessive pain, messy dares and scat/watersports

If you suggest a dare and something is way out of my comfort zone, I will let you know.

Current Equipment: 5 inch pink stilleto shoes, matching red thong and bra, sheer natural hold-up stockings. Denim miniskirt (1/3 down my thigh), tight pink miniskirt (just covering the lower extremes of my genitals), grey overcoat, black wig, inflating/vibrating butt plug, bulldog clips (2 of)

I currently live in the middle of nowhere, but like to "play" when I get the chance in my nearest city, this is usually 2 consecutive nights per fortnight. I like the idea of the possibility of being caught, coupled with a lowish risk factor (for reasons stated above). I hope to invest in a pair of time-cuffs whenever I have the money to do so.

I welcome all suggestions, and will try as many as I can that are within my limits.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

robslave19
03-15-2010, 04:38 PM
ok i dere u to do the same as me if i reed u right ur a little like me kinky n love the humilation of it all
step 1 go to a local store and buy diapers and kling film
step 2 dress up using the bigget knickers u have and push the dipers x2 dowm them
step3 wrap your diperd area with kling film blow a tight seel using a hair dryer
step4 dress up and drink loads of water ie 5L take a long walk in the park