PDA

View Full Version : 32F Dare me to abuse myself!

analpiggy
07-12-2023, 01:07 PM
I'm an anal-only piggy and I am looking for some painful dares.

I've been craving some pain and abuse... Make me hurt myself and say thank you.

My last orgasm was in May 2023 so no orgasms please. I'm in denial!!!

I'm also looking for some painful rules I can add to my existing rules.

Bear21
07-12-2023, 01:12 PM
10 spanks with a wooden spoon to the pussy saying 'this is not for piggy' after each spank (not knowing your abilities etc. Usually I would suggest 50.)

analpiggy
07-12-2023, 01:14 PM
10 spanks with a wooden spoon to the pussy saying 'this is not for piggy' after each spank (not knowing your abilities etc. Usually I would suggest 50.)

I will take 50 spanks and thank you!

Lyb
07-12-2023, 01:34 PM
Put on your nipple suckers while you get set up

Then put on your collar, heels and corset (mostly because I like the look)

Add your ring gag and fill your mouth with as many old panties as you can get in.

By now I'll assume it has been as least 10mn of nipple sucking so remove them and replace them with nipple clamps and add weights on them.

Get on your knees and fuck your ass hard for 10mn while shaking your udders

After 10mn of ass fucking and an edge if you can edge anally, leave the dildo in and spank the clamps off with a spoon before snapping each nipple 10 times with rubber bands :D

wolf82
07-12-2023, 02:20 PM
With the wooden spoon, I’ll add 100 spanks to each tit as hard as you can

malesub19
07-13-2023, 02:28 AM
Dress in corset and heels. Spank your ass hard 50 times with a wooden spoon and plug yourself with the largest Plug you can take for the next hour. Use this time to clean your flat. Dust and hoover.

If there is time left, mop the areas where it is feasible. If you still have time left, you have not been thorough enough and will stand with spread legs at a window fucking your ass slowly with the plug for the remaining time. When the timer is up, you exchange the plug for a bigger one or a dildo taped in place and take another hour to clean the spots you missed.

If you did not get to mopping, you were lazy and get 50 strokes of the belt per ass cheek and another hour of spring cleaning your flat in your current attire.

If you manage to get all tasks done at the 60 minute mark you may redress comfortably and may relax in your clean flat.