PDA

View Full Version : Slave Training is back and better than before!

spitfire2
09-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Slave Training
my slave training service is back and stronger than ever!
Ages from 18-50 are aloud if you are younger than 18 and say you are 18 i do not take responibilities for your actions.

Forced feminization, Make-up chat, Giantess, CFNM, cock and ball torture, ball crushing, and body worship

Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Mummification, Forced Bisexuality, Pain Play, Forced Body Modification, Nylon Fetish, Bondage, Sissy Training, and Needle Dick Humiliation.

Forced and Guided Masturbation, Tease and Denial, Ball Busting, CBT sessions, Ass Worship, Nipple Torture, and Forced bisexuality
Specialties: ABDL, Mommy play, male pussy training, cock teasing, cuckold fantasy, and sissy maids.
Orgasm Denial, CBT, Medical Fetishes, Humiliation, Strap On Training, Forced Bisexuality, and Clothed Female / Naked Male.

Sensual Domme, Psychological Domination, Mind Games, Humiliation, Spanking, Flogging, and Feminization

Pimping and Forced Bi, Blood Play, Ball Busting, Tease and Denial, Humiliation, and Sissification.
Adult Baby, Sissy Maid Training, Forced Sissification, Brainwashing, Psychological Domination, Sensual Domme, Sissy Shopping, Medical Fetish, and Forced Feediing.
Mommy Fetish, Foot and Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Girlie Sissy Training, Castration Play, Humiliation, and Forced Cocksucking
Specialties: Psychological torture, Sensual Domination, Rubber Fetish, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Toilet Training,
ABDL, Sadistic Mommy, Forced Bisexuality, Kidnap Scenes, and Discussion Sessions, Orgasm Denial.
please pm me 1 or more of them things

every 1 must have webcam for prove

accepting males and females!

if you have something of your own please tell me and i'll add it to the list!

must have no limits if you do we can sort something out

i am now training masters and mistresses!

and you can also apply to be a master or mistress to train slaves!

This is how the Personal Message should be sent.

in the Subject bar put your Age Sex Location and name
in the message part put what you like and what you dont.
after that put in what you are willing to try
now put if you have any questions and i will answer your questions in the pm
after that put how many hours you want to train and what days are best for you.
Cam: yes/no

if you dont do the pm in the correct way then i will just simply ignore you

spitfire2
09-09-2007, 04:28 AM
Seeming as the first post is so huge and a pile of text i'll open this new subject.

By sending me a personal message you are agreeing to the following.

You agree that you are 18 years or older.
you agree that all punishments are for your own goodness
you agree that any rules that are broken will result in a punishment
if you get 3 points then i'll start frowing in harsh punishments
you agree that if you touch your crotch or play with yourself then you will be punished.
You agree that you will accept all Rules that may come

you can find me in the get dare chat rooms at times so please check the get dare chat rooms! for live chat

spitfire2
09-09-2007, 04:29 AM
Post Reserved....

MasterPain
09-09-2007, 07:17 AM
you know this would have been better in the normal threads... with the age sex and orentation of the people you are looking for and what you are

spitfire2
09-09-2007, 07:20 AM
well they dont get noticed.

Fuji
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I definitely noticed it here, lol

spitfire2
09-15-2007, 01:33 AM
16 year olds please stop adding me!

lorabanks
11-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello Friend,
I`m Lora williams, born and raise in brumley in missouri,29yrs of age single and looking , a computer engineering with a doctorate degree.i was on a Dom profile when i found your placed contact for a slavery under you which i so much intrested in applying for.Because since have finished my doctorate program in University of greece things as not been the same cause i lose my beloved one which really give me a future effect and i think of what to do because lot of things where destroye in my whole life since i have no one to watch after me or care about my future ,i work to an advicer which is my late parent laywer and he disclose some secreat to me which he make me to promise not to reveal to anyone untill i found whom to love me for real and i tried my cordial best to work this out but people i meet on here are nothing but a Gold digger which make me lose intrest in men, i called on an old friend who work with World Health Organisation in europe and she invited me and share things with me about men and i decide to remain who i am but been without someone to put you through it just like been without ur hood,so i think of what i can do to archieve my pretty dream in life i decide to go into slavery which is really making me surfing on internet and i found your contact information and i decide to stop by and ask if i could apply base on trust because am a shy and dark scaring lady which i wouldn`t like to be hurt by anyone .my going into slavery is just to be re back to the parenter care have lose for some years now which i believe i could be given by you if trully you real . i will love to know if i could apply and how this going to work out in your reply to my mail i will send you my picture and i will like to know about you.what you do for living ,your marital status and your age and also a promise that i will not be hurt and also you we take good care of me and if i could find the best in you i will be pretty happy to make you my best friend in life so mail me back .Thanks
Lora

depp
11-17-2007, 05:20 AM
*words*

Please don't spam this same message all over the forums randomly. We will have to ban you if you continue to do this.

spitfire2
11-30-2007, 09:38 AM
New update coming tonight so keep checking back! This new update will include virtual play! so keep in touch with that!

Trav90
03-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Just a Question: What would Master Training Entail? and is this still running?