PDA

View Full Version : 22TF Long diapered road trip

Isosceles_Trapezoid
06-24-2023, 12:21 PM
I'll be driving 500 miles over 2 days to start a summer internship in a few days, and I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting. Give me some dares or rules I have to follow for the whole trip. Doesn't have to be related to diapers/peeing, but that's my main focus.

I'll be staying the night in a hotel and otherwise probably only really stopping at gas stations, rest stops, and restaurants unless otherwise required.

I've got one dare and one rule to start off with and potentially use as a jumping off point:
- No toilets allowed until I arrive at my destination (I'm bringing diapers, but you can restrict my usage of those too)
- Ride a dildo in a gas station bathroom

I've got a decent variety of supplies (sex toys, adult baby things) and am willing to buy more if a dare requiring it is good enough.

I will try to follow every suggestion that doesn't break my limits, but I'm new here so I may have missed some when writing my signature.

Patient00765
06-24-2023, 12:41 PM
Do you have any restriction on wearing the diapers post road trip?

For example something like "Every time you wet the diaper during the road trip adds 1 day of being in diapers after road trip"?

Isosceles_Trapezoid
06-24-2023, 12:47 PM
I'd prefer to keep it contained to just the trip itself, but I could add days to the no toilet rule as punishment for failing/rejecting dares

bbob
06-24-2023, 03:11 PM
Okay let's have some fun. You must cum in your diapers before you are allowed to change into a new one. If possible you should use a different method of masturbation each time (stroking, anal, rubbing the outside of your diaper, humping something).

slaveboy82
06-24-2023, 03:36 PM
we don't want you getting dehydrated now do we. make sure you have plenty of water or other beverage. every exit or intersection you go past at least a mile apart your going to take a drink. the farther apart the bigger the drink. consume least 750ML every hour.

Isosceles_Trapezoid
06-24-2023, 04:13 PM
Okay let's have some fun. You must cum in your diapers before you are allowed to change into a new one. If possible you should use a different method of masturbation each time (stroking, anal, rubbing the outside of your diaper, humping something).
I'm thinking of vetoing this one and adding a day to my toilet ban just because I tend to lose motivation for dares pretty quickly after I cum.

we don't want you getting dehydrated now do we. make sure you have plenty of water or other beverage. every exit or intersection you go past at least a mile apart your going to take a drink. the farther apart the bigger the drink. consume least 750ML every hour.
Every intersection might just end up being equivalent to "don't stop drinking water", but I'll definitely find a way to make sure I hit 750ml/h for water consumption.

howl
06-24-2023, 05:46 PM
Hmm...how about, if you use your diaper while driving, you have to wear a pacifier in the car until it's changed?

Isosceles_Trapezoid
06-24-2023, 09:41 PM
Okay so between this thread and some people I've asked personally, here is what I have so far.

Rules:

No toilets
Drink 750ml of water per hour while driving
All non-water liquids must be drunk through a baby bottle

Dares:

Ride a dildo in a gas station bathroom
Be fully naked for one segment of driving
Wear a skirt one of the days, subtly lift skirt 3 different times and bend over to pick something up once while someone is nearby
The first time you're at a gas station with nobody else pumping gas, do it in only a shirt and diaper
Change your diaper in the car at a rest stop with the window down

Penalties accrued: +1 day no toilet

I'll keep accepting new dares until Wednesday (halfway through the trip), so if you have an idea, throw it out there! I want this to be a real challenge.

slaveboy82
06-25-2023, 02:10 AM
you must keep an adult pacifier in your mouth when not drinking. if you have nothing but a shirt and diaper on you must have the paci in while pumping gas

sissyxresser
06-25-2023, 11:48 AM
For 6 hours of the drive. You can't have diapered covered not pants no skirts no dresses. If your in a dress just roll it up so diaper is exposed

Jsklos
06-26-2023, 09:26 AM
If you stop at a gas station or rest stop and see adult diapers (Depends or something similar) on a shelf, you must stop and look at them for at least a minute, then flip a coin. If it's heads, look at them for another minute before going about your business as usual. If it's tails and they're in your size and budget, buy a pack.