PDA

View Full Version : [Fiction] One chance too many...

Belisarius
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Hello, this is my first story, so please bear with me. It IS fiction.

Part I

characters:

Jeff: A tall, 14-year old boy who has long blonde hair and grey-blue eyes. He is strong and thin but not really ripped. He is kind of a nerd, because he knows a lot of stuff, but he prefers to just be normal and is a nice guy. He has never had a girlfriend and is kind of desperate. He has a huge crush on Mae.

Mae: A medium- short, 14-year old girl who has long blonde hair and bright green eyes. She likes to joke around with her friends, like Beth, and is sometimes kind of childish. She used to date Rob and now is friends with Jeff, although it isn't, to her, romantic.

Rob: A really tall, 15-year old guy who has short blonde hair and is thin but doesn't have much muscle. He likes to kid around and is kind of stupid sometimes, but he is good friends with Jeff and Dave. Rob is dating Livi and used to go out with Mae.

Livi: A medium, 15-year old girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is dating Rob and spends lots of time with him, but other than that she is really shy and tries to avoid large crowds.

Dave: A really tall, 15-year old boy with long red hair and blue eyes. He is very ripped and is good friends with Jeff. Dave is an all-around misfit, not fitting in to sports teams, after-school clubs, or anything else really. He kind of likes Beth, but isn't falling for her.

Beth: A tall, 14-year old girl with long brown hair, freckles, and glasses. She isn't, however, a nerd, but she actually quite popular, and is good friends with Mar.

Note: This is from Jeff's perspective.

I woke up Friday ready for a great night. Mae and Dave had figured out the perfect prank to pull on Rob tonight. We would go over to his place to watch a movie (his parents are both freaking rich and out of town, so they have a theater room), and when he and Mae went up to get the DVD, Mae would start an argument over why they broke up. They would eventually just go at it. The catch? Livi (who was in on it) would be there, watching, and she would pretend to break up with Rob when he saw her.

The whole day I was looking forward to this, and my exitement was heightened when I saw Mae. She looked warsome in a green t-shirt, skinny jeans, and pink tennis shoes.

The prank went just as planned, and Livi did a little improv when Rob started begging her for a way to get back together. She vent over his shoulder and whispered something in his ear so softly that I could barely hear her say, "Truth or Dare?"

will9022
03-03-2010, 03:38 PM
great start, this story is very original, but watch the spelling, like a lot of times you spelt Mae wrong by writing something like Mrs or Mar

Belisarius
03-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to be better on Mae's name.

Part II

Rob immediatly replied, "Dare", and Livi told him to convince the rest of us to play. Rob turned around and said,"Guys, I'm begging you, play this game! Livi will break up with me if you don't!" Dave and Mae agreed before he finished talking, but Beth and I were a little more nervous.

I had never been seen naked with a girl, or vice versa. The idea of Mae and her best friend seeing me was really scary, but then I remembered a site and a story. I had read a story on a site called GetDare, and if I did it right, I just might end up dominating this game. "Screw it, I'm in" I said, and Beth came to a similar conclusion, as she walked into the circle of players.

Rob said," Okay, it's my turn now, and Livi, truth or dare?" Livi answered "Dare", and Rob added,"I dare you to go out with me." His dare was pointless, since Livi had been joking the whole time, but I didn' say anything.

Livi then said," Truth or Dare, Jeff!" Not wanting her to ask something like who I liked or who I wanted to date, I chose dare. Bad mistake. I could see an evil smile growing on Livi's face.

"Jeff" she said, " I dare you to go outside and play tennis against Rob."

I sighed inwardly. Rob would kick my ass in tennis (he also has a tennis court behind his house), which would be embarrising, but not as bad as what I had though.

"Oh yeah, and Jeff, the loser has to do another dare for me."

Belisarius
03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm not sure why I started this 10 minutes after my last installment, but here we go.....

Part III

As expected, in Tennis, Rob served my ass to me on a silver platter. I'm not very good. Anyway, after the game, Livi came up to us and said," Jeff, you lost, so here's your next dare. We're going to lock you in a closet for a while, and when we let you out, you have to find one item each of us hid. And you have to do it all naked!"

I immediatly blushed, but got control of myself and asked where the others would be. According to Livi, Rob would be in his room, Dave in Rob's parent's room, Beth in Rob's sister's room (who's in college), Mae in Rob's guest room, and Livi would be in the poolhouse (yes, they also have a pool).

Each of them would have an article of clothing that they would give me when I returned their item. I went into the closet and heard it lock behind me. I waited for about 15 minutes and the heard it unlock. I went and gave my shirt to Rob, my jeans to Dave, my shoes to Beth, my socks to Livi, and my boxers to Mae (per Livi's request, it was really embarrising).

I set out to find the items. Dave, who isn't very creative, hid his jacketunder the sofa. I went back to him and got my shirt. I then went and got Beth's wristwatch, which was hidden well but gleamed in the moonlight. With my shoes and shirt, I set out to find some more items. But I was totally stumped. Eventually, I went to Livi for a hint.

Livi was only too happy to give me a hint to where everyone's was, but I had to give her all the clothes I had collected. I wondered for a second which was a better option, but eventually decided to get the hint. Handing Livi my shirt and socks, exposing my balls to the wind, I asked Livi for the hints.

"They're all on the same room", Livi giggled. "Where!?!" I demanded. Through hysterical laughter, Livi managed to say," They're all in Mae's room!"

Nick
03-06-2010, 08:38 PM
keep going, it's a pretty good story.

cheesey923
03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
i like this one alot. lots of potential and an original story line make it a possible success. keep going.

Funny pie
03-07-2010, 04:39 PM
VerY good story, please continue

Belisarius
03-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks for all the feedback :)! If you read the story, feel free to put down your thoughts or ideas, I just might use them.

Part IV

I walked speechlessly back to Mae's room. No girl had ever seen me naked before, and Mae was number #1 on my don't mess up near list. I kept walking, but then came up with a great idea.

Knocking on Mae's door, I told her it was me and that I had something to tell her. "What?" she asked, to which I replied, "Truth or Dare?" Confused, she asked me if I had finished the dare. "No, but there's no rule saying I can't go ahead and ask you." "Alright, Dare" Mae replied, "But nothing perverted!" I told her to lock herself in the room's closet unti I told her to come out.

I poked my head in the door and, seeing that Mae was in the closet, I started to search. Apperantly, Mae had thought that I wouldn't make it this far, and everyone else's items were on the bed. Grabbing them, I ran back out if the room and told Mae that she could come out.

After returning all of the items, I got redressed and joined the group in the living room. "Ok, Beth, truth or dare?" Mae asked. "I choose, dare" replied Beth. "I dare you to go on a similar scavenger hunt as Jeff, but with a parter of your choice." After a minute of silence, Mae added "And it has to be a he, and he dosen't get naked."

Beth blushed, and thought about it for a second. After much thought and even more nervous motions, Beth shyly stammered, "I- I choose Jeff."

Belisarius
04-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Sorry, I've not been able to post anything for awhile. Please leave replies. Anyway, here we go.

Part V

I was paraded, with Beth, down to the same closet I had been locked in before. I wasn't entirely sure why she had chosen me. After all, Dave was probably the best looking out of all of us. There were, however, two occasions where we had come very close to seeing each other naked. The first time was about a year ago.

It was Beth's younger sister's birthday, and she had a sleepover. She was turning 7, so we just went outside to play hide-and-seek. I didn't know her that well, but I was friends with Beth and she had invited me since Mae and Anna (Her other best friend) were out of town. Anyway, it began to get dark and I was begginning to wish I hadn't drank so much Coke. Since they had a forest behind their house, I went back there to take a piss. Beth, who was it, heard me, and came back there and, not knowing what I was doing, tapped me on the shoulder. If it hadn't been so dark, she would habe seen me.

The next time was later that year at school. We went to a campsite for a week. My cabin was right next to her's, and she was getting out of the shower when someone in my cabin got hurt. I rushed over to her cabin to tell a teacher, and on the way bumped into Beth, clad only in a towel. The little knot holding it together came undone, but she managed to hold on to her dignity.

But back to the present, we were ushered into the closet. I waited and soon heard Beth beathing heavily. I told her to relax and said that I could give great back massages and offered her one. She accepted and seemed to calm down as I showed her my secret talent.

We heard a knock on the door, followed by Livi's voice saying," It's time to come out!"

ShinyDemon
04-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Well done on writing this - it's well written, and well layed out. This is really good and I'm looking forward to the next part.

Belisarius
04-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Since I'm now back on track, I suppose it's about time for anoter instalment right about now-

Part VI

"Come out Beth, you have to let us tell you the rules!" continued Mae. I had been wondering why Mae seemed so enthusiastic about this. Normally, she wasn't like this. I had known her for a while, and this was the first time I had ever seen her like this.

Beth opened the door and listened to the others as they explained the rules. They were basically the same as mine, nothing new here. Theonly difference was that she wouldn't get her shoes and socks back since only 4 people were hiding, and she had to give both her bra and panties to Dave. I had noticed he had been looking happy, so this must be why.

The other 4 went to their rooms, and Beth proceeded to give them all of her clothes. I looked away out of respect for her, but just as I did this, Livi yelled out,"And Jeff you can't be nice and look away." Well, my plan was ruined.

But as I turned around, I had a great idea. I took my shirt off and handed it to Beth. Since I was taller than her, it would cover her pride, and Mae hadn't banned this. My shirt was white, so she couldn't get itwet, but at least it helped. We had also made sure that the items weren't hidden in people's rooms, so we started looking.

Being completely stumped, we went to Mae to ask for help. She agreed, but said that we had to pay for it. After much whispering between the two girls, Beth walked over to me and said," Mae wants all of your clothes."

Belisarius
04-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Part VII

I sat down quietly on the bed next to Mae. She had given me two options: go on with Beth naked or be her slave in my boxers until Beth found an object. I chose the second one. Mae said," I heard that you give great back runs, so that's what I want." I started to massage her back. It was like a dream, being in my underwear, giving a massage to a beautiful girl in a tight t-shirt.

As I finished, I became painfully aware of my boner. Normally, I had jeans to hide that, but now, in only my boxers, I had to think fast. Mae got up, rolled her shoulders, and laid back down. She told me to do the same.

"So Jeff, I have to ask, do you like Beth?" she asked. "Well, as a friend, yeah." I replied. She insisted," I mean romantically." I truethfully answered that I didn't.

Mae got up (thankfully my boner was gone) and told me to get on all fours. I did, wondering what she was going to do. She whispered in my ear," I'll strip to my underwear if you'll give me your boxers." Before I could reply, a knock on the door interrupted us.

Belisarius
04-13-2010, 07:29 PM
I just discovered that I've posted more on this story than all of you. Please leave replies, it shows me that readers are interested in the story. Forthose of you who did post, thanks guys.

Underdude
04-13-2010, 08:03 PM
This is really good. I liked the way the story is unfolding and can't wait to read some more.

rdcottman
04-13-2010, 11:04 PM
keep it up, great story

Belisarius
04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Sorry the last part was so short, this should be longer.

Part VIII

Mae went to answer the door. Obviously, it was Beth, who had gone and found Mae's item. Mae looked at me and gestured toward the door. She handed Beth her panties, and closed the door. I opened it back up and looked at Beth.

She must have found another object, because she also had her shirt on. The rest of the search went by uneventfully, and soon all six of us were back in a semicircle on Rob's couches.

"Okay Dave, truth or dare?" Beth asked. "Dare" Dave quickly replied. Beth thought for a second, and then her face lit up with an idea. "Dave, I dare you to strip to your boxers!" Dave, wanting to get it over with, stood up and peeled his shirt off. He undid his belt and slid his jeans down. His six-pack became the center of attention for three of the players.

Wanting to move on, Dave asked Rob,"Truth or Dare?" Rob said that he wanted truth. Dave thought and asked what was Rob's least favorite aspect of Livi. Rob stammared things like "I love her completely" and "She's perfect" before finally saying," I don't really like how she was going to break up with me earlier. Remembering our prank, the 5 of us burst into laughter, with Rob totally confused.

A little angry, Rob asked Mae "Truth or Dare?" She chose dare, and Rob decided to drop the bomb. "I dare you to go get my mom's bathrobe and wear it while we go swimming!"

Belisarius
04-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Sorry for the slight delay in posting, but you all should know something. I'm going to be out for the next week for various reasons. I'm not going to be posting more parts during this time. Thanks!

Part IX

At first, Rob's dare didn't seem too bad. That is, until we saw his mom's bathrobe. It was just a towel with a little loop near the top. Swimming, it would take almost all of Mae's attention to keep it on.

Mae asked for us to leave while she changed, so we all went to put on our bathing suits. I finished putting mine on, so I went downstairs to wait for the others. Appearently, Rob and Livi were making out, Dave was working on one-liners (he always does this before going swimming, so he might get lucky and score a girlfriend), and Mae was trying to gather the courage to come out. So I sat down on the couch next to Beth.

For a few awkward minutes, we sat there. The whole time, my mind was swirling with all the things that had happened. I liked Mae. But Beth had chosen me over Dave, who most would agree is much better looking. We had both almost seen each other naked, and we both knew that we had tried to sneak peeks at the other. But this was Mae's best friend I was thinking about. And not only that, but she was the captain of the acedemic team and student council Vice President. The well-formed, gorgeously freckled, fun-to-be-around VP.

After pondering this, I decided to break the ice. "Beth, I wad just wondering -" "Why I picked you?", she cut me off. "Yeah" I replied," I mean, I'm flattered that out of me, Rob, and Dave, you chose me to see you naked." " Well, I couldn't choose Rob because he has a girlfriend. I chose you over Dave because you almost saw me naked once, and so it wasn't as humiliating. Also, and don't tell anyone this, but I have a huge crush on Dave." she explained. As soon as she said that, Rob and Livi walked in, and we hushed up. I turned to Beth and gave her a silent nod, but that was it.

Swimming was... interesting. Rob said that everyone had to jump in from the diving board, including Mae. Rob had brought each of us a towel, and said that we lose the game if we so much as touch someone else's towel. As soon as Mae jumped in, I understood why. Her robe came right off when she hit the water, but the darkness kept us from seeing anything. Not finding her robe, Mae leapt out of the water too fast for any of us to see her, and pulled ti across her body. It turns out that Rob got her a tiny towel, and while her front was covered, her rear was completely exposed. Most of the swimmers, me included, were mesmerized by this until something brushed against my leg. I looked down and saw that it was Mae's robe. I grabbed it and got out of the water. I gave it to Mae to put on, and swimming resumed.

After that, we mostley just relaxed in the heated water. I thought about how lucky each of us was. Except for Livi and Rob, we had all been seen almost naked, but we had managed to keep our dignity. As I thought of this, in someone else's mind, it was about to end.

"Dave, truth or dare?" Mae asked. Dave looked surprised for a second, but then decided to play it safe and answered," Truth". Mae looked disappointed, but then decided to ask the very cliched question," Are you a virgin?" Looking relieved, Dave answered yes, and the game continued.

"Livi, truth or dare?" Dave asked. "Uhhhh, Truth" Livi replied. "What do you like the least about Rob?" "His need to stay together with me, it gets kind of annoying. Livi then asked Beth, who chose truth and was asked if she had ever mastrubated. Beth, surprisingly, said no, and asked Mae," Truth or Dare?" Deciding to be brave, Mae chose dare. Beth thought for a second, and then had a great idea. "Mae, I dare you to star in our, well, fashion show, and everyone gets to pick an outfit for you to model and dance in!"

To be continued...

inuyashajake
04-17-2010, 09:19 PM
pretty good story

LordCaspen
04-18-2010, 12:15 AM
You write really well. You should be proud of this work and please -- keep writing!

Belisarius
04-18-2010, 08:24 PM
I plan to keep writing this. The only problem is that I'll be VERY busy this week and won't get an update until Sunday at the earliest. But then, I will keep writing, thanks for the feedback!

Belisarius
04-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey! I know I said that the next installment would be Sunday at the earliest, but for once bad weather has actually helped me. The next chapter should be up by the end if Saturday. Please leave comments and ideas. Thanks!:D

Belisarius
04-24-2010, 07:53 PM
I suppose I spoke too soon - part X won't be out today. Sorry guys, but it should be here soon. As always, please leave comments or suggestions. Thanks

Belisarius
04-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Back from a terribly confusing week, itssssss Belisarius! Sorry for the delay, but last week was rough and awfully confusing, so I'm sorry for that. But that was the only week like that, so, without further ado...

Part X

At first I felt bad for Mae. First she had gotten Rob's pool dare, and now she had the fashion show dare. Beth had lined out the rules a second ago. "Okay, so each of us gets to pick out an outfit for Mae. She has to put it on and model for us. The one who chose the outfit also gets to tell her how to model. Everyone has a category. Dave, you're swimsuit, Livi, you're underwear. Jeff will be bathwear, like robes and such, and Rob and I will be anything. Try to pick something good."

I had pondered giving her the two largest robes I could find, in order to spare her some shame. But a soon as I looked into Rob's sister's room, I got the perfect idea.

I went downstairs and found Mae, Livi, and Dave waiting. Beth and Rob came down soon enough, and the show began. Rob had decided to name his category "new trends". It consisted of pink panties, a matching bra, extra-long stockings, and gloves that went to her shoulders. When she put it on, it looked like she had tried harder to cover her arms and legs than the rest of her body. Rob told her to model like she was "a serpent being charmed by a flute". She danced around gracefully, sliding around and dancing an almost exotic dance. Needless to say, this grabbed the attention of the head of more than just my neck.

Next was Dave. He had picked out a lacy, two-piece bathing suit that was almost just netting everywhere but her nipples and other precious areas. Dave told her to go outside, do a sexy jump into the pool, and come out walking slowly and showing off her body. By this time, her face was very red, but the water seemed to help!

Beth and Livi both went, and their interesting (to say the least!) outfits got me more and more aroused. By the time that it was my turn, I was sure that Rob, who had been desperately trying not to get aroused, with respect for Livi, had a full-mast boner. So when I stepped forward, holding only a towel that says "SEXY!" where the ass goes, I was pretty sure that Beth realized how great this dare was.

I instructed Mae to put this towel on as a wrap, and strut out for us with her hands on her head. We each got to slap her where the towel said "SEXY!" once, and she couldn't react if the towel fell off. Mae looked mortified, but she grabbed the towel anyway and went off to change.

When she came out from the bathroom where she was changing, I was immediatly fixated on her. The skimpy towel that just barely clung to her skin swayed back and forth, obscuring her surely beautiful body. She reluctently walked forward, and in turn, Rob, Dave, and Live spanked her. Mae only had to walk past Beth and then I would have more pleasure than I had for a while.

But as Beth spanked Mae, the towel slipped a bit. It managed to land on her hips, but Mae was now half-naked, and I was the only one who saw it. Her small but well-developed breasts were the most amazing thing I had ever seen, and for a few, delicious seconds, I got a good look at them. Then she walked pat me, and I remembered the other privilage I had. I spanked her, putting the memory of her breasts in the back of my mind.

Mae put her clothes back on, and we all sat back down. She looked around for a second, and then asked," Jeff, truth or dare?" I decided to be brave and chose dare. She looked straight at me and said," I dare you to call Jane, invite her over, and answer the door naked!" this was very bad. Where as I had liked Mae for about a year, I had liked Jane since kindergarden. She also happened to live across the street from Rob.

Belisarius
04-26-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm trying not to believe this, 23 posts for 2100-something views, and 15 of those comments are mine? Please, if you read this and like it, leave a comment. I can always be helped by constructive critisism or suggestions. Sorry if I sound angry, I would just like a few posts every once in a while. Also, part XI should be coming soon

rdcottman
04-26-2010, 08:12 PM
great story. keep up the good work, I am just wanting this stuff to happen to me.

Belisarius
04-27-2010, 07:37 PM
It's that time again!..... Here's part XI for your reading pleasure.

Part XI

I was visibly shaking as I approached the phone. I had met Jane in kindergarden, and we had been best friends back then. In first grade, she skipped a grade, and we didn't see each other much, but we went to the same church, so we retained friendship. Secretly, though, I had always had a massive crush on her, ever since I was old enough to understand that kind of thing. A year ago, I had admitted my feelings for her, but she had said that she wanted to see guys in her grade. After that, I began to look at Mae differently, but I still had feelings for Jane.

I picked up the phone and dialed Jane's cell number. After waiting for a few seconds, I heard a familiar voice ask," Hello?". "Uhhh, hey Jane" I rather lamely replied,"We're having a sleepover at Rob's house, and wanted to know if you wanted to come over and join us." "Oh sure, I'll be right over." "Oh and Jane, we are playing truth or dare. When you answer the door, be prepared for anything." Mae had told me that I wasn't allowed to tell her about my nudity.

I walked back to the couch semicircle and found all five of the other players staring at me. Dave had a "dude sorry about this, I hoe you make it out" look, as did Rob. Livi had a half-hearted "do what I say" look, which didn't mean much to me. But Mae and Beth both looked like they were anticipating a gift from a rich uncle.

Then I realized what they wanted me to do. I had been so focused on being seen by Jane that I didn't think about being seen by the rest of the group. They wanted me to strip for them.

I took a deep breath and decided to get it over with quickly. I tore off my shirt and went to work on my pants. By the time that I was to my boxers, Mae told me to stop. She and Beth stood up and got oneither side of me. Mae ordered me to put my hands on my head, like she had done, and not react to anything unless she said that I could. She and Beth slowly inched my boxers down, until the top of my crack was showing, and my pubes were sticking out. Also, all this attention had caused my boxers to tent. Mae and Beth noticed this and, resolving to finish what they had started, tugged my boxers down.

Itsderek09
04-27-2010, 08:38 PM
I've got two words for you my friend..... LOVES IT!

b0ris
04-28-2010, 03:18 AM
uhu. It's getting hot...
And well written also.

Belisarius
05-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Finally, Internet!!! Storms have kept me from posting, but now I'm back. Get ready, it's

Part XII

For a second my mind didn't respond. I just stood there, my hands on my head, my boxers at my feet, and two hot girls with their faces near my crotch. I had lost the dignity that I had fought so hard to preserve. Then I snapped to my senses. I jumped back and covered my dick up. It was too late. Mae and Beth had gotten a good look.

Livi grinned, looking more menacing than she had when she dared me to run around finding objects nude earlier. Mae and Beth, however, were frozen in shock of the sight. The tension was electric.

Then the doorbell rang. I peeked around the corner (giving the other players a good view of my ass), and saw Jane standing in the doorway. Her long brown hair flowed gently with the wind, and the wind also caused her shirt to press against her bra, showing off her large but not massive breasts. As I walked up to the door, she recognized me and waved, before noticing my "outfit" and looking shocked.

I opened the door and, before she could say anything, began to explain. "Jane, I know this must be really awkward, but we're playing truth or dare, and my dare was to get you to come over and answer the door naked." Jane's look of shock was replaced by one of an almost evil happiness.

We came back in, and Jane started, "Jeff told me about your game, and I want to play." The other 5 talked it over for a second, and then Livi said, "We have decided that Jane can play, but Jeff has to remain naked ALL night, and you two have to be teammates!" Jane and I agreed to this.

It was my turn, and I asked Jane who she wanted to dare. Together, we decided on Livi. "Livi, truth or dare?" I asked. She thought for a moment and then said "Dare." I was about to say something when Jane stopped me and said, "Wait, I have an idea."

Jane turned to Livi and said, "Livi, I dare you to remain naked for the rest of the game, and sit in Jeff's lap, in lapdance position, for two turns!"

Belisarius
05-05-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't have much to say, other than PLEASE REPLY!!! So...

Part XIV

After about a minute of awkward positioning, Livi and I were correctly placed for Jane's dare. Livi had her legs spread around me, sitting in my lap. Her boobs were in my face, her slit was near my belly button, and my penis was running just up her crack. Needless to say, I was very hard.

From her position, Livi called out,"Dave truth or dare?" Dave tought for a second, and then answered "Dare." After a few seconds, Livi commanded,"I dare you to take your boxers off and let Mae fondle you!" I couldn't really see what was happening, but I didn't want to take my eyes off of Livi for a second anyway. Every once in a while, I would feel a little guilty, since it was Rob's girlfriend that I was staring at, but her gorgeous body won out.

After Mae was finished, Dave began to think of who to call on. He chose Rob, who decided to play it safe and go with truth. Rob and Dave had their Q and A session, I didn't pay much attention. I was more enthralled by Livi.

But all to soon, Dave's turn was over, and Livi got up to go put hefxlothes back on. Rob thought for a second, and then asked Beth for her choice. Beth chose dare, and Rob came up with one if the longest dares all night. "I dare you and Jeff to take off all of you clothes and spend the restof the night in the crawlspace. Only come out if the dare calls for it.

big_k
05-06-2010, 08:28 AM
this story is awesome, i'm loving it :D:D:D

Memories for Life
05-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Part XII

...Jane turned to Livi and said, "Livi, I dare you to remain naked for the rest of the game, and sit in Jeff's lap, in lapdance position, for two turns!"

Part XIV

..But all to soon, Dave's turn was over, and Livi got up to go put her clothes back on.

Continuity issue: Livi, already dared to remain naked for the rest of the game wouldn't be able to redress after Dave's turn!

Part XIV

... We came back in, and Jane started, "Jeff told me about your game, and I want to play." The other 5 talked it over for a second, and then Livi said, "We have decided that Jane can play, but Jeff has to remain naked ALL night, and you two have to be teammates!" Jane and I agreed to this.

Part XIV

... Beth chose dare, and Rob came up with one if the longest dares all night. "I dare you and Jeff to take off all of your clothes and spend the rest of the night in the crawlspace. Only come out if the dare calls for it.

Just some continuity errors, Rob dared Jeff to take off all of his clothes but was already naked and has to remain that way all night!

From where I live, a crawlspace is an area above the ceiling or below the floor which only big enough for one person to "crawl" in. I know the author is trying to have Beth and Jeff to be in close physical contact while completely naked but this scenario seems beyond logical fantasy! Besides this fact, how will Jane and Jeff be teammates for any future turns?

Belisarius
05-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Continuity issue: Livi, already dared to remain naked for the rest of the game wouldn't be able to redress after Dave's turn!

Just some continuity errors, Rob dared Jeff to take off all of his clothes but was already naked and has to remain that way all night!

From where I live, a crawlspace is an area above the ceiling or below the floor which only big enough for one person to "crawl" in. I know the author is trying to have Beth and Jeff to be in close physical contact while completely naked but this scenario seems beyond logical fantasy! Besides this fact, how will Jane and Jeff be teammates for any future turns?

Nice catches! The Livi one I have to admit you caught me on, I'm going to edit it. As for Rob's next dare, it's a crawlspace under the stairs, sort of like in the older Harry Potter movies. For the part where Rob tells Jeff to remain naked, it was mainly to clarify that he and Beth both had to be nude. Good job though!

taicotony
05-06-2010, 04:46 PM
this is good material m friend!!! keep it up!!

Memories for Life
05-07-2010, 02:06 AM
It's good storytelling! Nice pace and has lots of potential! You could have thrown Jane right into the mix but staying with the Jeff/Beth interaction is cool!

Belisarius
07-06-2010, 08:51 PM
I do realize that I have been gone for a while, and I do apologize for that. This next part will be the beginning of the end of the story. However, I do have a sequel that I might write. I would like to say this: Please reply! Anyway...

Part XV

I crawled awkwardly into the crawlspace after Beth. Jane was sitting on the other side of the wall, so we could continue being teammates. Beth, from her position in the crawlspace, shouted out,"Mae, truth or dare?" I couldn't quite see her thinking, as I was getting beside Beth's glorious, freckled breasts, but I heard Mae call back,"Truth!" Beth thought for a moment, and then said,"Which of the guys here would you least like to date?" Mae's speedy reply was," Jeff, of course."

The others played a few more rounds, but I was oblivious. Mae, the girl who had replaced Jane as the epicenter of my affection, whom I had (metaphorically) held on to during some of the most trying periods in my life, had just admitted that I was lower on her attraction list than Rob, who had dumped her a few years back.

Soon, though, it was my and Jane's turn again. Dave asked us," Truth or Dare?" Jane said that she wanted to do a dare, and ifigured that it was a fine idea. We responded "Dare!" and awaited our task. I soon heard Dave's voice shouting," I want you two to come out here and 69!" As I came out, I checked the clock. It was 11:45. I figured that, seeing as we hadn't had to much caffine or sugar, most of us would be ready to go to sleep soon.

I decided that I would be on top, so Jane reached down and pulled her shirt off. She then undid her bra, revealing large but not grossly huge boobs. She then reached down and removed her pants and panties. I moved my eyes from her deep red nipples to her moist slit. She laid down and I got on top of her. My tounge slid into her pussy while she took my throbbing boner into her mouth. As her tounge slid around my dick, I sent mine to explore her insides, finding spots that were especially sensitive.

The whole experience was one of the best in my life, but all to soon I came and we were finished. I remained naked while Jane went to get dressed. At this point, Rob was in his boxers, Dave was naked and sporting a boner that far surpassed my now-soft dick. Mae was in only her panties, and Livi was in her underwear.

Jane came back and said," I think I speak for everyone when I say that I am tired, but I think there is time for one last truth or dare. So Jeff, truth or dare?" For a second, I was about to ask how she could ask a teammate, but some new-found confidence I had compelled me to answer," Dare!"

Jane smilled and said," i dare you to sleep tonight, with Beth, but without any sheets. That's what you'll be.

SeeNaked
07-06-2010, 10:50 PM
I just read the whole thing, and i must say GREAT STORY! I loved it!

Keep Writing Please.

Duckman91
07-06-2010, 11:30 PM
im really liking it. keep writing. please.:D

Memories for Life
07-07-2010, 01:31 AM
I want you two to come out here and 69!" As I came out, ..... I decided that I would be on top, so Jane reached down and pulled her shirt off.

Jane smilled and said," i dare you to sleep tonight, with Beth, but without any sheets. That's what you'll be.

Does Jeff have to go back in the crawlspace with Beth to sleep or is it assumed that Beth was allowed to leave the crawlspace when Jeff did?

Silver
07-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Psst, awesome story, keep going with it :)