PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

spiritualxtc
03-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I have a long distance slave, and I'd just like to get ideas on punishments and tasks that I could give her. What to have her use, how, when, what to wear, things like that.

spiritualxtc
03-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Still looking for ideas. No one can help me out?

Mere
03-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Well, as for the punishments spanking is great! You can always watch her, or listen to her spank herself.
Well don't let her moan, if a single sound is heard besides hard spanking or increase the number of spanks.
Make her say things while she masturbates, well Master does that with me..
Make her masturbate, for hours when shes online, and don't let her cum.
Rules could be basic ones like, no cumming without asking..and if our online a lot, no peeing, pooing, sleeping, without asking..
Make them make a blog, or a daily report..like well..I make one. Link is in my sig, if you want to see.
Tell her to bind herself, may be blind fold herself and stay in that position till she hears the sound of a new IM.
Punishment could be masturbate, every 30 minutes for x hours..
Enough?

spiritualxtc
03-15-2010, 10:01 PM
The spanking is a great idea, and so is making her muffle her moans. Nothing better than when a woman is desperately trying not to cry out in pleasure.

What kind of things does your master make you say?

I like the masturbating for hours too :) And the blog idea is great!

Thank you very much for your ideas mereslutgirl. If you have any more, or if anyone else wants to add in, please do!

Mere
03-15-2010, 10:23 PM
lol most welcome :)
Well this is too embarrassing to say, but Master, every time I edge/cum, makes me say stuff like, "This whore is good for nothing..I'm a filthy slut..I want to please my Master" etc etc etc. Ad the point is, its HARD to speak while edging/cumming. On top of it, this effects the mental state of mind, makes the slave more submissive. And the fact that these things are not true, makes it harder.

spiritualxtc
03-22-2010, 05:13 AM
Bump. Still looking for more ideas.

04-23-2010, 12:06 PM
With a cam and a microphone, and a obedient slave you can pretty much get them to do anything. Spankings can be good. Try using something other than their own hand though as it can be hard to hit oneself. Even a brush will work for a better punishment. Tying themselves up, especially if they have a convienient bondage kit, even sensory deprivation so they can only hear your voice to do as you say, blindfolded and gagged. Its surprising what a slave can do to his/her self when asked to!

spiritualxtc
05-25-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks much to 144 and especially to Mere :)