PDA

View Full Version : Camping Weekend 100% True [NON-FICTION]

glue
09-08-2007, 01:00 AM
this is the story about me and my family when we went camping at the end of august: the dares were provided by some of the getdare members yo know who you are so heres the story:

on the first night when we got there it was a monday we had set up the tent and i told them all i was going to the toilet back in a few minutes when i got to the cubile i went into the GIRLS bathroom stripped and then brvavly (for me) walked outside around to the MENS bathrooms when i got in i was relived that no one was there i started to have a wank in the middle of the floor when i heard the door opening so i ran into the cubile and continued in htere i was so spooky as it was very dark inside as the lights were dull.
the second night was far from fun when i thought i would try this one again to push my luck. but to make it different i was going to leave my clothes in the girls and then have to go back for them all was ok until i had t go back into the girls when i walked in 3 16 year olds were stood doing their make ups they turned around (naturally i blushed being naked and all) they said to me that i must do something for them as it was their last noght or they will tell al my family i as staying with and to make sure they took a picture on their phones!! so i had to comply by now all i wanted to do was run away and be sick in this order is what i had to do:

1) they gave me a swirle
2) they spanked me
3) they made me lick them all in the pussy area
4) they made me cum all over them
5) they put their belts around my hands and locked me in the toilet i could not get out and they left

it was not much later that the caretaker came in and helped me i said i was attacked but that was it for me no more dares so i spent the rest of the week just doing what you do camping nothing

timmy
09-09-2007, 12:53 PM
i just dont belive this. for 1 seeconndddd

sorry

Coyote
09-11-2007, 07:00 AM
im sorry but this is made up

LordCaspen
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
It's too bad, though. This sort of thing should be happening often.

If commonality of experience didn't threaten to desensitize youth to the humiliation of it, it should be a rite of passage for every young man.

Collared_Slave
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM

i second that- more forcing people into being slaves.

anayguy
09-12-2007, 01:54 PM
this can not be real

LordCaspen
09-12-2007, 03:45 PM
i second that- more forcing people into being slaves.

Ah, well, boys, anyway.

glue
09-21-2007, 07:29 AM
i am sorry but this is what happened and there is nothig else to it if you want to air more PM me and we will see

Davros
09-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Made up. It's obvious.

molten man
09-21-2007, 10:07 PM

i would second that!!