PDA

View Full Version : Not allowed to cum, need dares

horpat
02-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Hello. As the title says i'm not allowed to cum. I planned i wont cum for 1week, and 5day is remaing, but i need dares. I can masturbate, but no cum! Feel free to add any dares, like edge (not too many times please :D), bondage, humilate, wedgies anal ect. For each dare i can do i'll post a reply. Also i have money to buy things . Now i plan to buy stuffs for fake cum (read on slave and pusinshment site), but any similar ideas are good.

horpat
03-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Sorry, for bumping, but, accidentaly i cummed, so

1.: Punishments are allowed too

2.: I started again my week

Mere
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Punishment - Edge, every 30 minutes, for 6 hours.

Star Shadows
03-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Well... I am going to try and do this so part of it is out of your loves and likes which will do as a punishment but pair it with something from you likes as a dare.

Ok so here goes. please tell me if this goes catastrophically wrong and I will see if I can fix it.

Lube up a highlighter or something of a similar size and insert it up your ass. now, with the marker still up your ass give yourself a marvin (wedgie not getDare user) and keep it in for 1 hour.
Try to repete this at least 2 times in the week

xx
Shadow

horpat
03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I just edged once, and done with the wedgie+anal one. It was horrible, when i give myself the melvin (i think that is not marvin wedgie :D) wedgie. Pushed up the highlighter so it caused pain too. Otherwise, thanks

Star Shadows
03-01-2010, 11:02 AM
thanks for doing the dare and realised I had made an idiot about the marvin - melvin thing, oops. :facepalm:

Hope the week goes well.

Oh and do another edge when you've done mereslutgirl's dare :p