PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Summer Camp: Mark's Second Adventure

Demon Thief
02-26-2010, 11:40 PM
This is basically a continuation of my previous story, Mark's Babysitting Adventure. This one takes place a year later and the setting is, you guessed it, a summer camp. Again, I remind my readers that all of this is fiction.

Part 1

Most people get into certain bad situations once. And they usually learn from that event, and make sure it never happens again. However, 17-year old Mark, who would be in his senior year of high school after this summer would learn this the hard way.

It all started when an old co-worker of his recommended him for being a counselor at a co-ed summer camp. Linda, whom Mark had babysat her two boys on severa occasions. When they moved away, Linda had stayed in touched and asked Mark if he would like to work at a summer camp about an hour's drive away from his hometown. He agreed, and she had called him back a week later saying he got the job.

His parents were of course thrilled that he got the job, and the manager of the store he worked at had no problem giving him three weeks off frm work to go to this camp. But he would not be going there alone.

Six weeks after his first time babysitting Linda's boys, Mark had started going out with Christina, who was an older sister to a friend of Linda's older son and also 17 years old. She had given him her number when they first met, and started doing stuff like going to the movies and eating out together. She had been working at this summer camp for two years, and this year would be her third.

The romance between the two had built fast, and they both knew it. Mark trusted her with his life, and she did the same. they had not done anything sexual, not being adults and all. Since they were both going to this camp, Mark suggested that they ride up together, and Christina agreed.

When they arrived there, Mark and Christina were to go to a counselors meeting, where they would listen to the owner of the camp tell them the basic rules of the camp, and assign them an activity to supervise.

The owner of the camp, whose name was Jeff, said, "Since I see some new faces here, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. At nightime, I don't want any of you male counselors going near the female cabins. And that goes vice versea. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be sent home immeadiantly. Is that understood?"
"Yes, Jeff," the fifty or so counselors replied.
"Then line up and I'll give you your assingments," Jeff said.
Mark, being new to the camp, was assigned to arts and crafts, where most new counselors ended up doing. Helping him was another guy of about 19 named David, and two girls, both 16, named Alice and Rebecca. Mark noticed that Alice was staring at him intently. He turned away and faced Christina, who was coming toward him.
"What'd you get?" Christina asked.
"Arts and crafts," he said.
"Oh, that's not too bad. I have to help cook this year. It's a major drag, but I don't mind doing it."
"I'm going to go unpack," Mark said.
"I will, too. I guess I'll see you later," she replied.

slavegirly
02-27-2010, 01:36 PM
cant wait for more

seth18
03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I demand you to write, ahem.. type! :D

Demon Thief
03-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Part 2

As Mark was walking to where the male counselor cabins were, David ran up to him.

"Have you been a counselor here before?" he asked.

"No I haven't, though I have some experience dealing with kids."

They continued to walk together in silence, then David explained that he had been a counselor for four years now. He had been rotated through a lot of the camp's activities, and basically knew how to do anything there was available. Mark then told him about his job babysitting (leaving out the part where he had been blackmailed into becoming a slave to one of Linda's boys) and how Linda and Christina had gotten him to become a counselor. David then told Mark where everything was locatd around the camp, and that there was a decent-sized lake a quarter mile away.

"Interesting. Do we get to swimming?" Mark asked, being a very good swimmer.

"Yes, but there always has to be a lifeguard present. Jeff'll go nuts if anyone went swimming without supervision, even us counselors."

Jeff went slent, as they walked by Alice and Rebecca. Once again, Alice looked at Mark and wouldn't look away until they had walked by. Once out of earshot, Mark asked, "why is that one girl looking at me like that?"

"Alice?" Jeff asked. Mark nodded. "Dude, she must have a crush on you."

"I hope not. I'm kinda involved with Christina," Mark replied.

"Oh really? That's cool. Christina is real nice. I've known her ever since she started here."

They arrived at the male cabins, which were two medium size cabins, each housing fifteen people. Jeff led Mark to the one on the right, and showed him wher his bunk was and where he could put his stuff. Mark thought himself lucky to make such a good friend on his first day.

When Mark was done putting his things away, Jeff called another boy over and intorduced him as Jared. Jared, who was 18, was one of the few who did lifeguard duty. He was quite muscular and had short blond hair.

"So Jared, how long have you been here?" Mark asked.

"About as long as Jeff here," he responded. "We started at the same time."

"Cool, so what are we doing tonight? Mark then asked.

"We're going to meet a few of the girls in a special spot in the woods. Jeff never goes there, so we'll be safe."

"Oh, you're letting me come, too?"

"Sure Mark, why not? You're cool enough. And I'm pretty sure you won't say anything."

"What exactly are we going to do?"

"We're just going to hag out for a while, but not make out or anything like that. However, we probably will do something interesting."

"Like what?" Mark asked.

"Oh, probably play Truth or Dare," Jeff answered.

rdcottman
03-04-2010, 11:57 PM
keep it up. love the stories

jambalaya
03-05-2010, 04:12 AM
Keep going, this story needs to sizzle before I could get hook to it. lol. Nice start though.

msblingy
03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Umm nice start...but do go into more details, dont rush things...

Demon Thief
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm trying to, don't worry. :D

Cole
03-05-2010, 07:27 PM
very cool story cant wait to read more. oh and don't mix up your characters.

maxim
03-05-2010, 09:01 PM
I love your writing.
I feel like I am right there, In the story!
Like a spectator:_)

Demon Thief
03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Part 3

"Truth or Dare, huh?" Mark said.

"Yeah," Jared answered. "We play with the girls every now and then. Don't worry man, it never gets too serious."

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first played, Mark thought. He walked a couple of feet away and pondered his options.

If he played, he would show the other two boys that he was not afraid. He could even have fun with this, and possibly get to know the others a littl better. On the other hand, he could get blackmailed again, or worse; have someone find out about the blackmail that he was in with Linda's boys.

"I'll think about it and get back to you later," Mark said.

"Okay," David said.

Mark went outside and went for a walk in the woods. He had to sort all this out. As much as he liked to do things with other people, and especially with girls, he didn't want to be humiliated and/or blackmailed again. Finally, he came to a conclusion. He walked back into the cabin in to where David and Jared were talking, most likely about tonight.

"I come," Mark said.

"You will?" David replied. "Oh man, this is going to be good."

"When are we going to go?"

"Later tonight, at around 9 o'clock. Just wait outside the cabin, and we'll take you to the spot."

"Okay," Mark replied.

After dinner, Mark ran over to Christina before she started doing her job.

"Hey Mark, you liking this so far?" she asked.

"Yeah I am. Hey, what kind of things have you done here before?" he asked.

"What kind of things?"

"Well, have the other girls invited you to do something secret with them or something like that?"

"Are you talking about truth or dare?" Christina asked. Mark nodded. "Then you have nothing to worry about. I've been invited to play that game before. It never gets too serious. The most that will happen is that you might have to go skinny-dipping or something like that."

"Oh, okay," Mark said, relieved.

"Hey, why don't I go too? That way, we'll be together and that way you won't have to worry,"

"That sounds great, but what if they don't want you there?" Mark asked.

"Then I'll hide nearby, and do what I can to help you if you need it," Christina answered.

Demon Thief
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
If anyone has any good truth or dare ideas that they feel should be in the story, please PM me with them, and I'll see what I can do.

Jellybones
03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
I looked passed your first story many times because I had it confused with another story I was less fond of. I really liked it(dispite the odd ages) and it looks like this one could be good though im waiting anxiously for the next parts to see where this story goes.

Demon Thief
03-12-2010, 12:05 AM
I just realized that I accidentally switched Jeff's and David's names. To clairify, it's David speaking in the one part, not Jeff.

Part 4

At 8:30, Christina found Mark sitting away from a fire that a few of the counselors had lit in a clearing where all the campers would gather to listen to stories or instructions or something like that. There were rows of wooden benches arranged in a semi-circle around the firepit.

"I asked the girls whether I could play or not," Christina said.

"And?" Mark askd.

"I can't come. Guess I'm going to have to hide nearby and keep an eye on things. If you get in over your head, whistle twice and I'll create some kind of diversion. While they're distracted, you run."

"That's a good plan. Why didn't I think of that?"

"I'm just smarter than you, I guess. I going to go there now so I have plenty of time to hide."

"Okay I'll see you later," Mark said. Christina stood up and left.

Mark returned to watching the counselors around the fire. Acouple of boys had dragged over a five-foot long log. Another boy was sawing it in half with what looked like a camp saw. A girl was passing out marshmallows to everyone there. She came over to Mark and said, "Want one?"

"No thanks," Mark replied. "What's your name?"

"I'm Marie," she said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Mark. Pleasure meeting you," he replied. They shook hands. "And what postition are you doing here, may I ask?"

"I'm working in the kitchen," Marie said, "I have to do mostly washing dishes, though they may let me cook sometime."

"I'm in arts and crafts. I have no idea what specifically I'll be doing yet," Mark replied, "Well, I have to go now. It was real nice meeting you."

"Same here," Marie said. Mark srood up and walked toward the boys' cabin to meet up with David and Jared. When he got there, they were already there waiting for him.

"Hey, Mark," David said, waving at him.

"Hi," Mak replied.

"Bad news, man. Only two girls are going and we have to keep it fair, so Jared's gonna stay behind. Looks like it's just you and me, man," David said.

"No problem," Mark said. "Are we going now?"

"Yeah, we are," David replied.

So David and Mark went around the boys' cabins so that now they were behind them. David led Mark at an angle away from the cabins and deeper in the woods. After about fiften minutes, they arrived at a clearing lit by four flashlights tied to low-hanging tree branches. Waiting for them were two girls, though Mark couldn't make out their faces.

"Here we are. Let's play!" David said.

The girls stepped foward and Mark could see their faces better. It was Alice and Rebecca, who both started giggling as soon as they saw Mark.

"Yes, let's play," Alice said.

Canker1
03-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Interesting. Really looking forward to reading more of this.

Demon Thief
03-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Part 5

"Who will go first?" Mark asked, sitting down on a log nearby. Everyone else did the same. David was on Mark's rigt, and Alice and Rebecca were sitting across from them, with Alice on Rebecca's left.

"I think David should, because he's the oldest. Then it'll go me, Mark and Rebecca," said Alice.

'Fine by me," David said.

"Me too," agreed Mark.

"Truth or dare, Alice?" David asked.

"Truth."

"Hmmm. How many guys have you made out with?" David asked.

"Seven. Mark, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Mark said, not wanting to take a dare first.

"How long have you and Christina been going out?" Alice asked.

Mark sighed with relief, it wasn't a really personal question. "Almost a year," he said. The others made surprised noises, obviously impressed.

"Okay, Rebecca, truth or dare," he asked.

"Dare, she replied.

"I dare you to stuff your bra with leaves," Mark said.

"Okay," came the reply. Rebecca got up and scooped a large handful of leaves from the ground. She removed her shirt, evealing a black bra, and stuffed half of the leaves she had gathered into one cup, and the rest in the other. She then sat down, put her shirt back on, and asked, "David, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to take off your shirt, and leave it off for the rest of the game."

"No problem," David said. He pulled off his shirt, revealing a somewhat muscular body. He threw his shirt on the ground and asked," Truth or dare, Alice?"

"Dare, I guess," she said.

"I dare you to give Rebecca a wedgie," he said.

"Fine," she said. Alice got up and walked behind Rebecca. With one quick tug, she pulled Rebecca's panties almost halfway up her back. Mark could see that her panties matched her bra. Alice then let go and sat back down.

"Ow, that hurt. I'm going to get you back, David," Rebecca said.

''I'd like to see you try," David said. "Alice, it's your turn."

"Mark, truth or dare?" Alce asked.

Since everyone else had taken a dare, Mark felt he should too. "Dae," he replied.

"I dare you to let me pants you," Alice said. "When I'm done, you can pull them back up."

"Go ahead," Mark said, wanting this to be over with.

Alice and Mark, both stood up, then Alice walked over and stood behind Mark. There was a moment where nothing happened, then Mark felt Alice's hands grip the waistband of his pants, then pull them down sharply. Mark now stood with his pants around his ankles, revealing white boxer briefs.

"Okay, I've seen enough. You can pull them back up now," Alice said, barely holding back her laughter.

Mark pulled up his pants, feeling a little mad. Now it was time to take this game to the next level.

"Rebecca, truth or dare," he asked.

javer03
03-18-2010, 02:38 PM
great story, hope there is more to come

Henhen28
03-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Nice Story! Keep it up! And thanks for commenting on my story.

Demon Thief
03-20-2010, 01:33 PM
No problem. And thank you for commenting on mine. :D

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-20-2010, 05:49 PM
loving the story so far
keep it up!

Demon Thief
03-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Part 6

"Dare," Rebecca answered.

"I dare you to take only dares for the rest of the night," Mark said.

"Aw, c'mon! That's not fair," she said.

"How about we all only take dares for the rest of ths game, just to be fair," David suggested.

"No problem," everyone else said.

Rebecca was about to give a dare to David, when suddenly they heard Jeff's voice calling out. Mark and the girls jumped up, but David only sat there.

"Relax guys, it's only my walkie-talkie," David said. He took it off his belt and showed them. "Hey Jeff, what do you want?" he aked.

"Senior counselor meeting, remember?" Jeff said.

"Ah, right, I forgot. I'm on my way."

David put his walkie-talkie away and turned to the others. "I've gotta go, so you guys can play without me," he said. He put his shirt on again, than ran into the woods and soon disappeared from sight.

"So now what?" Mark asked, hoping that the girls didn't want to play anymore.

"I guess we keep playing," Alice said. "Only this time, Rebecca dares you, you'll dare me, and I'll dare Rebecca."

"I'm fine with that," Mark said. They all sat down on the logs.

"I'll go first," Rebecca said. "Mark, your dare is to strip naked in front of us. That's payback for making me stuff leaves in my bra."

"What if I don't do it?" he asked.

"Then you'll have to face a punishment, and the game ends," Alice said.

Mark wasn't interested in playing the game anymore, so he took the option that would end it. "I'll take the punishment."

"Okay, you have to let us tie you to a tree in your underwear, and we get to leave you here for the night. Oh, don't worry, we'll come back to free you before the campers arrive," Rebecca said.

"Fine," Mark said. He removed all of his clothes except for his boxers, then stood with his back to a large pine tree. Alice and Rebecca pulled out several long ropes from a backpack that had been behind anoher tree, then they started to tie him up. Mark's hands were tied together behind the tree, and his legs were secured with another rope going around the tree. Finally, a last rope was tied around his waist, then the girls started to take down the flashlights and turn them off, which all but one were put in the backpack. The last flashlight was meant to light the way back, obviously.

"Bye Mark. Enjoy your night!" Alice said.

Rebecca hesitated before leaveing. She walked up in front of Mark until she was almost touching him. She started to reach toward his boxers, intending to pull them down and see him naked, but then she stopped.

No. This is too fast," she said. "But I will see you naked eventually." The girls then left. Mark was left alone in the dark, and he wasn't sure if he would be free before sunlight. He strained against the ropes binding hm, but they held.

"Oh, shit," he said to himself.

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-23-2010, 04:26 PM
YAY you wrote more
keep going can't wait to see if he escapes or not

Demon Thief
03-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it was a busy weekend, it being my 21st birthday and all.

Anyway, here we go:

Part 7

"Don't swear like that," Christina said from behind him.

Mark tried to turn around to look, but the tight ropes around his body prevented him from doing that. He could, however, see the glare of a flashlight from behind him. "Christina? Is that you?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't move while I cut you loose," she replied.

Mark stood still as he heard a very faint sawing noise coming from behind him. He assumed it was Christina using a knife to cut away all the ropes. The sawing noise stopped, and the ropes around Mark's waist fell to the ground. Then Christina started cutting the rope around Mark's hands. Mark could tell she was cutting the rope there because he could feel one of her hands on his, keeping them steady so she wouldn't cut him. Then, that rope fell down too, and Mark could move is hands again. He bent down and untied his legs, and walked away from the tree.

"Are you okay?" Christina asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little humiliated, that's all." Mark replied, then he found his clothes and put them back on. When he was dressed, he asked Christina if she could go with him to his cabin, since he didn't have a flashlight to guide himself back.

"I can't do that," she replied, "but I can give you my other flashlight. You can find your way back, right?"

He said he could. She gave him a medium-sized black flashlight, then walked back to the girls' cabins. Mark stood there a while longer, then he turned on his flashlight and headed back to his cabin. When he got there, he saw that David wasn't back, so he got into his bunk and went to sleep.

The next morning, all the counselors woke up at 6:00 sharp. There wasn't too much to be done before the ampers arrived at noon, but the counselors had to be up and about at that time every day. Mark put on his camp uniform - khaki shorts and a green T-shirt with the word "Staff" across the back of it in white.

"How did the game go last night after I left?" David asked, as he was showing Mark around the arts and crafts building, which had three low walls and a fourth full wall with a door in it that led to the supply closet. The low walls were three feet high, then there was open space for about four feet, follwed by the ceiling.

"It didn't go so well. I lost," Mark said.

"Oh well. We'll beat them next time," David replied.

"How was your meeting?" Mark asked.

"It was pretty boring. Just the usual reminders," David replied. He looked at his watch and said, "Shoot! It's almost noon. We hav to go to the gathering area to greet the campers."

"Just us two?" Mark asked, as they left the arts-and-crafts lodge.

"Yeah, but that's alright. Everyone else has stuff to do anyway," David replied.

They made it to the gathering area just as the first group of people arrived, which was woman followed by two boys. They were paying more attention to the duffel bags they were carrying more than anythig else, but then the woman looked up and said, "Mark! Hi!"

Oh crap, Mark thought. Could this get any worse?

Linda stopped a few feet way from Mark to catch her breath. Her son Alex and his friend Zack both did the same.

misspiggy7
03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
i cant think of any words (which is saying something for a blabbermouth like me...)
just... keep... writing...

lol
but seriously keep writing!

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-30-2010, 04:33 PM
I know its great and when those two showed up I was so stunned

Demon Thief
03-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Didn't see that coming, right?

I'll write later tonight.

Demon Thief
03-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Part 8

"Hello, Linda. This is certainly a surprise," Mark said.

"Don't be too surprised. The boys have been coming here for two years now," Linda replied.

"Where's Steven?" Mark asked.

"He's home. Didn't want to come this year, I guess." Linda bent over to pick up the bag she had been carrying. "You remember my son, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. Kinda hard to forget," Mark replied.

Linda continued, "And do you know Zack?"

"We've met," Mark replied.

"You know these people, Mark?" David asked.

"Yeah. I babysat Linda's kids a few times before she moved."

"Cool. Since you know them, you can show them to their cabin. I'll direct anyone else who comes."

"Alright. See you in a few minutes," Mark said.

They had walked up the path for a few minutes before Linda asked, "So Mark, how are things going for you here?"

"They're fine. Mind if I take that?" He pointed at the duffel bag she was still carrying. She said she didn't mind and handed it to him.

They walked for another fifteen minutes before they reached the boys' area, which was a group of lean-tos - six total - arranged in a ring around a firepit. This area was the same as the girls area, and it was not too far away from the male counselors' cabins. Also in the camp was a two-man tent that was meant for two counselors that would keep an eye on the boys.

"Are you two going to be bunkmates?" Mark asked Alex and Zack.

"Yes," Alex answered.

"Okay. Then you pick a lean-to and put your stuff in it. The two guys in charge will be here soon."

"No problem," Zack said.

Mark walked back to the gathering area while Linda hung around to unpack and say goodbye to the boys. He was a little surprised that they were here, but at least he wouldn't have to worry about much trouble from them.

Or would he?

Mark knew from past experience that Alex can be extremely cunning. After the first night of babysitting, Alex had repeatedly tried to embarrrass Mark, or blackmail him again. Not counting the first night, Mark had come out on top each time.

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-03-2010, 11:20 AM
wow it sounds like its getting very interesting at the beginning I thought it would just be the counsellors but its sounds like its more than that

Demon Thief
04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
It may or may not. I'm currently trying to decide. And thank you guys for your comments. I'll post an update tomarrow night at the earliest.

Demon Thief
04-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Part 9

Later that night, after all the campers were there and settled in, Alice and Rebecca found Mark and cornered him away from anyone else. They demanded to know how he had gotten loose last night, since they were supposedly good knot-tiers.

"I just wriggled free," Mark said, bored with this argument, "You two must not have tied me up too tightly or something."

"You liar. The ropes were cut. We know you didn't have a knife in your underpants. Who cut you free?" Alice asked impatiently.

"I'm not telling!" Mark replied.

"Wait," Rebecca said, as Alice prepared herself to yell at Mark.

"What is it?" she replied.

"I know who cut hm free. It was his girlfriend, Christina."

"I see. Well we may have to change our plans," Alice said. "Let's go."

The girls walked way, leaving Mark alone. Mark ran to the mess hall, hoping to find Christina there, but no luck. He spotted David walking down a path and shouted, "David, do you know where Christina is?"

"No I don't, dude," he shouted back. "But I'll let you know if I see her."

"Okay, thanks," Mark replied. He ran to the girls' counselors cabins, thinking she went there to change clothes or something, but she wasn't there. In fact, according to one of the counselors there, she hadn't been seen since after dinner.

Mark was about to leave when Alice came out of the woods. She spotted Mark and walked over to him.

"You know you're not supossed to be here, right?" she asked.

"I know that, but I'm looking for Christina," he said. "Do you know where she is?"

"In fact, I do," she said. "You have to come with me to see her."

Mark followed Alice into the woods, going back the way she had come. They had been walking for some time until Mark asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough," she replied. "Now shush!"

Mark shut up, wondering what the hell was going on. He was worried that Rebecca and Alice had somehow taken Christina captive or something, but didn't want to ask. He was afraid that the answer would make him worry even more.

"Here we are," Alice finally said about fifteen minutes later, as they arrived at a very famliar clearing.

The Judge
04-09-2010, 09:39 AM
changing your argument up a bit and it is so far going swimingly. keep it up!

Demon Thief
04-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh, I will. Believe it! :D

Part 10

Mark looked around the clearing. It was lit up with four flashlights like before, but it wasn't dark enough for them to be really effective. Also, they were not alone. Rebecca was standing in the center of the clearing, holding a medium-sized bag. There was no sign of Christina.

"Where's Christina?" Mark demanded.

"Oh, she's not here," Rebecca replied.

"She had to go someplace tonight and run an errand for Jeff," Alice continued.

"Okay," Mark said. "So why am I here?"

"Well," Alice said, "You and Christina violated our punishment last night. You were supposed to be tied to that tree until morning. We were upset to come here and find you gone."

"So you have a choice," Rebecca said. "You can either walk away now, and let us practically torture Christina for the remaining three weeks with embarrassing pranks; or you can let yourself be tied up until tomorrow morning. And since no one else know's you're here, you can't get away."

Mark went over the two choices the girls had given him. He didn't want Christina to suffer for helping him, but he also didn't want to be tied to a tree all night. He decided to go with the latter option, since it would only affect him, and the girls were a little disappointed that he was allowing himself to be tied up again.

"I guess this means we can't steal all of Christina's clothes like we planned," Alice commented as they tied Mark up in the same fashion as before with new ropes from the bag Rebecca had been holding.

"I'm sorry to ruin your well-laid plans," Mark said sarcastically.

"Oh well," Rebecca replied. "We'll have to do something else."

Once Mark was scure, the girls picked up thier flashlights and started to leave.

"Wait!" Mark called to them.

"What is it?" Alice replied.

"What if people notice I'm gone?" Mark asked.

"We have a person in the boys' cabin that will give Jeff and anyone else asking a cover story. Counselors are always out and about at night, so it won't be a surprise," Rebecca said.

"Who is it?" Mark wanted to know.

"That would be telling. Enjoy your night, Mark," Alice said as they left.

Mark was in a real jam. He couldn't get loose from the ropes and this time Christina couldn't help him. He supposed he would be sleeping out here in this forced, upright position. No one would really wonder where he was.

Mark wondered who their accomplice was, and why they were helping the girls. He'd only met a few of the other male counselors, so it could be anyone.

Suddenly, leaves started rustling in the woods behind Mark, who thought that it was some kind of animal. As the rustling grew louder, Mark realized that, whatever it was, it was coming straight towards him. Christina hadn't made any noise last night, but whatever was coming sure was making alot of it. Mark thought it was probably a bear from the loudness of its movement.

The thing came around the tree and stood in front of Mark. It wasn't a bear. In Mark's opinion, it was much worse then a bear.

"Hi Mark. What's up?" Alex said.

The Judge
04-14-2010, 03:12 PM
wow. im shocked. nice change there

Underdude
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
This is getting pretty good. I am really enjoying the twists in the plot line. I wonder what is gonna happen next.

Demon Thief
04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the comments. I'll try to update this soon. :D

Demon Thief
04-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Part 11

"Hello, Alex. What brings you here?" Mark asked, trying to keep himself calm.

"If I remember correctly, I still owe you revenge from the first night that you babysat us," Alex replied. He stared at Mark, who was still tied up, and smirked.

"So what are you going to do to me?" Mark asked.

"Actually, I'm not going to do anything. I was thinking of setting you free, and doing it in a way that it would look like you escaped on your own."

"What's the catch?" Mark asked, all too aware of Alex's devious mind.

"There's one condition, and I won't even hold you to it if you agree," Alex said.

"What is it?"

"You have to bring me to the next truth or dare game that you have with the other counselors," Alex replied.

Mark considered this. Obviously they would get in a lot of trouble if they brought a camper to a truth or dare game that wasn't even allowed in the first place. But on the othe hand, it would get Alex off his back for good, and not have to worry about anything for the next three weeks.

"Okay, I'll take you," Mark said

"Yes!" Alex exclaimed, obviously excited. He went behind Mark and started loosening the ropes around his hands. Once they were loose enough, Mark pulled his hands free. He then undid the rope around his waist, and finally the rope around his feet. He tossed the ropes in the woods and looked around for his clothes.

"Here they are," Alex called, holding up Mark's clothes.

Mark got dressed again, thinking over the choice he had just made. It seemed simple at first, but now he wasn't too sure. Both him and Alex could get in a lot trouble if someone said anything. Alex would be sent home, while the police would probably take Mark away.

He also wondered how Alex had found out about the truth or dare games, since they were, after all, supposed to be kept secret. Mark asked Alex this, who told him that another counselor had brought Alex to a game last summer, despite the risks. According to Alex, this counselor was not at camp this year.

They had walked almost all the way to the boys' camp area when Mark asked Alex how he had found him. Alex said, "I followed you. I was hoping you would be able to get me into the TorD game this summer. I don't remember anyone else that was there last time."

They parted company and Mark headed back to the conselors' cabins. He could almost imagine the look on Alice and Rebecca's faces when they discovered he had gotten away again...

seth18
04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I like it.. but 1 prob.. I read faster then you write.. ;)

Demon Thief
04-21-2010, 09:57 AM
I can only type so fast... :(

seth18
04-21-2010, 04:16 PM
I can only type so fast... :(

No, don't waste it on a comment. ;) Excellent story.

Demon Thief
04-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks.

The next few parts will consist of more truth or dare, so if anyone wants to submit any dares they would like used, feel free to PM me.

Demon Thief
04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Part 12

The next morning, Mark woke up thinking about what had happened the night before. He was still nervous about bringing Alex to a truth or dare game that was supposed to be kept secret. He wondered what David would say.

Mark considered not bringing Alex at all, but Alex did help him out the night before, despite their past history. He figured he owed Alex, since he didn't want to spend the night tied up to a tree.

Mark then decided that he would bring Alex after all. It was fair, and he could make up some lie to tell the others. He could say that Alex was his younger brother, and that he (Mark) had to keep an eye on him. The only problem was getting to Alex in time and telling him that he had to go along with whatever lies Mark would tell.

When Mark was dressed, he went outside the cabin to find Alice and Rebecca standing a few yards away from the door, apparently waiting for him.

"How did you escape?" Alice whispered, marching up to Mark as she said this -there were some people around that could overhear them.

"I guess you two aren't really good at tying knots like you say you are," Mark replied, hoping to agitate Alice.

It worked. Mark could literaly see Alice's face turn red. She clenched her right hand into a fist and pulled it back, but Rebecca knocked it aside before she could hit Mark.

"Cool it," she said to Alice. "Or you'll get in touble."

Alice ignored her. "Tonight, you're going to pay, Mark!" she exclaimed, as Rebecca pulled her away. Luckily, no one had paid any attention to this little scene.

Later that night, Mark met Alex in the woods near the mess hall. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," Alex replied.

"You know what you have to say?" Mark asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. No one's going to ask who I am, or care that I'm there."

"Okay," Mark said uncertainly.

They walked through the woods to the secret spot in silence. A majority of the boys were playing manhunt in the woods, and they would be doing that for a while. No one would wonder where Alex was for some time.

Mark had mentioned to David that a third boy would be joining them tonight, so he said that he would ask another of the girls to attend. He asked no questions about who Mark was bringing, in fact, it seemed he didn't care at all.

They arrived at the clearing at a few minutes before nine o'clock. The flahlights were up and lit, but no one was there except for David, who was pacing the clearing.

He looked up and said, "Hi, Mark. I see you found the place alright, and brought someone along."

"Yeah," Mark said. "David, this is-"

He was interrupted by David saying, "Alex, it's been awhile, man."

"Hi David," Alex replied.

"How do you two know each other?" Mark asked.

"I see Alex alot, actually," David answered. "The reason why is simple: I'm Zack's older brother."

Roll,ova,and,beg
05-01-2010, 02:34 PM
really good can't wait to see what happens next

Demon Thief
05-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Part 13

"You're Zach's older brother?" Mark exclaimed. "I had no idea."

"I am," Daid replied.

"But you didn't say anything when he arrived," Mark said.

'Actually, I did. You were talking with Alex's mom while I said hello."

Mark was going to press him further, but he decided to return to the other matter at hand. "So you don't have a problem with Alex playing with us?"

"Not really," David replied. "We'll have to change some rules, but I have no problem with him playing. He's practically family to me."

"What will the others say?" Mark pressed.

"They don't care. We've all played together before. You're the only new one here."

Mark was about to continue questioning him, but then the girls arrived. Alice, Rebecca, and to Mark's great surprise, Christina. Both Alice and Rebecca had evil smirks on thier faces. Alice was also carrying a backpack, which she set on the ground.

"Are you guys ready to play?" Alice asked.

"Yes," everyone esle replied.

"Good, because here's how it's going to work. We'll be playing in teams of three. The teams will be: me, Christina, and Rebecca versus David, Alex, and Mark. Each person can ask a truth or dare to any number of people in the other group. The first person to refuse a dare or not answer a question truthfully loses, and if one loses, then all lose. The losers will then do whatever they're told for the rest of the night."

"I agree, but on two conditions," David said.

"What are they?" Alice asked.

"First, Alex doesn't have to stay and do whatever you guys want if we lose. If he's gone for too long, people will worry. Second, no sexual questions or dares for his safety. That's it," David said.

"Agreed," Alice said.

"Alright, then. We're going first," Mark said.

"So be it," Rebecca said.

Mark looked toward Alice and said, "Alice, truth or dare?"

jambalaya
05-06-2010, 04:20 AM
I really like this story like your first one. Please write more and if possible, faster please.

Roll,ova,and,beg
05-09-2010, 10:10 PM
ahh let him take his time the longer he takes the better it will be

jambalaya
05-10-2010, 04:36 PM
True; but the story is just so good that you can't wait for it. But, he can take his time.

Demon Thief
05-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately, I am facing some serious writers block with this story. I won't be able to continue it soon, but I will continue it at some point in the future, pending me getting banned or the world ending or something similar to that.

Thank you everyone who have read and/or commented this story.

-Demon Thief. :eek:

Brockport2013
05-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Great story so far, can't wait for more updates!

Roll,ova,and,beg
05-15-2010, 02:29 PM
hey, yeah its really good and thanks for not giving up on it it would be such a shame for such a great story

Demon Thief
06-13-2010, 10:41 PM
If anyone wants me to continue this still, let me know. I may be able to write a few more parts.

Roll,ova,and,beg
06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
of course and don't worry about thinking about it to much just let it flow from your mind as you go along

the doc
06-13-2010, 10:54 PM
please do some more parts

KWM
06-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Great story. Please continue.

jgg2good
06-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Please continue, the story is good.

potter1harry
06-19-2011, 08:27 PM
finish it finish it finish it finish it finish it

Left
07-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Demon you are awesome!! You gotta keep going!

Daring nemder
07-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Please keep this one going!!!

Demon Thief
07-20-2012, 11:16 PM
Okay, I think I've waited long enough...

I'm going to try and finish this story which I started quite some time ago. I stopped mostly due to writers block, but now I'm pleased to say that I may have a good plot for this one.

However, before I continue, if anyone would like to submit anys truths or dares to be used in the next few chapters, feel free to PM me with your ideas. Be creative!

Tylerr
08-04-2012, 07:47 PM
cannot w aitt

takashi
08-14-2012, 10:34 PM
good story so far

dickface
09-23-2012, 12:30 AM
2 words; cant wait!