PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

cleo43
02-01-2023, 05:11 AM
23/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello. I am looking for a sadistic Master who will mold me into his perfect slave. I like the idea of being a slave who is totally dependent on its Master (like in the old times when slaver was a thing) for everything and the Master can do anything with it. I would like the Master to treat me like nothing more than a useful object for his pleasure. My likes or dislikes don't matter, only He matters. As nothing more than property, I would have to be useful through the day (useful to the Master or any other free person, so friends, strangers, employer, co-worker etc.), do everything order by Master and all the chores around the house and for work etc. I'd be punished for being lazy, procrastinating, being slow, not doing my job properly etc. I'm a fat pig right now, as a slave I'd like to have to beg for some scraps, the food to be either disgusting, to have to eat in a humiliating way and to be denied food altogether. As I am fat, I can go a few days without any food. I'd be made to sleep in an uncomfortable way. Sleep would be restricted, and perhaps I'd have to beg for it as well. Maybe even bathroom control, having to drink urine. I'd like to be punished for being comfortable or having fun or just because the Master finds it amusing. I am looking for someone creative and cruel, who wants to control everything and is happy to train me. I'd like for my name to be taken away and to become just a number or cunt or slut or something like that. I also like the idea of being set for failure, being made fun of, sworn at etc. Having to treat Master as this slave's God. I do not have any toys right now, but I'll get some in the future. For now, I don't want to show my face but I will send pictures or videos.

aussiedom
02-01-2023, 05:14 AM
Message me pig

yourMaster69
02-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Hello,

26 male Master Here.

dm on kik: misstreattosub

JustADom890
02-02-2023, 12:21 PM
I think I’m just what you’re looking for, drop me a message on here or my Kik is JustAName8900

HornedRimedGlasses
02-03-2023, 11:19 AM
I messaged you. Don't keep a potential master waiting. I'd like to hear from you soon.