UMO
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Ellie – A story by UMO for Emily X

Written by – UMO
Edited by – Emily X

Part 1 – The Plan

Chapter 1

Ellie

Ellie took off her coat and collapsed into the sofa exhausted. It had been another uneventful day at school and she was glad to be at home, back in the warmth. Her nipples hard from the cold walk home, she wondered when it would start getting warmer again. It was 4:05pm and at least 45 minutes before anyone else got home, she'd told Richard, the guy she had been talking to online, that she would log onto MSN as soon as she got in. Richard was a little older and more experienced than her but over the last few days she'd found herself strangely drawn to him, sharing many interests and desires. Talking to Richard came easy and she'd already shared many things about herself with him and trusted him enough to tell him anything he asked. She looked over at the clock. It was 4:07pm, a few minutes wouldn't hurt would they? Richard would wait.

Richard

Richard lay naked, he'd got in from work an hour earlier. He hadn't wasted any time getting his work clothes off and relaxing in the comfort of his double bed. He loved how the soft duvet felt against his body and rubbed himself slowly against them. Feeling himself becoming harder he thought of Ellie, the girl he'd met online a few days earlier. It was 4:03pm and she'd be online soon, he smiled to himself and played through his plan one more time in his head.
Ellie was everything that Richard looked for in a girl, she was attractive, intelligent, funny and had a dark past that although when they had first met, Richard had found a little intimidating he now accepted it as part of who she was and if truth be told, it actually made him desire her even more. Richard’s hand moved down under the covers as he watched the laptop screen and waited patiently.

Chapter 2
Ellie

Ellie was moaning softly to herself when she by chance caught a glance at the clock, 4:30pm. Shit! She'd only meant to play for a few minutes but as usual she'd got carried away, Richard would be waiting! She grabbed her trousers and school polo shirt from the sofa and ran upstairs in her underwear, still wet from the gentle touch of her fingers. She jumped onto her bed throwing her clothes onto her chair and turned on her laptop. It took 4 minutes for it to boot up and for her then to log into MSN. She noticed Richard’s status immediately “Where are you Ellie?”

Richard

Richard looked again at the time, 4:32pm, where the hell was she. He knew Ellie got in at 4pm, what was taking her so long? Her parents would be home just before 5pm and if he had any chance of putting his plan into action today then she would have to come online soon! He sighed to himself and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. When Richard returned he was happy to see that Ellie was finally online!

Chapter 3

Ellie says “hey :)”
Ellie says “sorry i'm late I was talking to a friend at school and only just got in :P”
Richard says “hey! I've been waiting for you!”
Ellie says “sorry :P”
Richard says “maybe you could make it up to me? :P”
Ellie says “lol what did you have in mind?”
Richard says “well we have 10 minutes, I think you should flash me those gorgeous tits of yours”
Ellie says “haha”
Richard says “I'm serious! its the least you can do for keeping me waiting :P”
Ellie says “hmmm”
Ellie says “lol ok then just quickly though :P”
Ellie has invited you to start viewing webcam

Ellie

Ellie hovered over the webcam icon, should she do this? She was still wet from earlier and more than a little horny still but she was unsure. Oh what the hell she thought what harm could a quick flash do, it’s not like I don't know the guy! She quickly ran her hands through her hair, licked her lips and pressed on the icon. Richard pressed accept almost immediately and as an advert showed in her webcam window, Ellie’s heart began to beat faster and she felt her shaven pussy getting wetter with anticipation. As the camera connected, Ellie realised she was biting her bottom lip and her left hand had wandered back inside her knickers.

Richard

When Ellie had said sorry Richard had knew he'd got her, it was his perfect opportunity. All the time and effort he'd put into Ellie was finally about to pay off! He'd still hesitated a little before he sent the message asking her to flash him but he knew he would probably never get a better chance and the worst she could say was no and probably give him some excuse or other. When Ellie had said ok Richard’s cock had got so hard. Not because he was so excited to see Ellie’s tits though, it was what he planned to do once he'd recorded her and taken some still images!

Chapter 4

Webcam connected
Richard says “mmm you look gorgeous babe”
Ellie says “thanks ;)”
Richard says “no I mean it, why don't you lower the cam a little though hehe”
Ellie says “is that better?”
Richard says “back up just a little babe”
Richard says “wow you look so sexy in a black bra!”
Ellie says “lol”
Richard says “you ready to show me how you look without it yet?”
Ellie says “ok then :P”

Ellie

Ellie couldn't believe she was doing this, every part of her told her to stop right now but she was so horny all of a sudden. Richard had told her how good she looked and when she looked at the cam image of herself she wasn't convinced she looked her best but she was definitely looking ok. She'd adjusted the cam how Richard had asked and then he'd asked her to remove her bra. God she was so horny right now, she'd do almost anything he asked she was that turned on. Ellie's heart was beating so fast it felt as if it might explode through her chest, her stomach full of butterflies! She slowly reached behind and undid her bra, moving her hands back to the keyboard she let it slowly slide off her shoulders and down her arms exposing her pert 34b tits!

Richard

Richard had to act quickly when the cam had connected, he loaded up the capture program and highlighted the webcam window. This had to be perfect! As soon as the webcam connected Richard pressed record. He'd asked Ellie to lower the cam but she'd lowered it too far and he couldn't see her face anymore so he risked asking her to put it back up a little. He had to admit she did look stunning today! As she slipped off her bra revealing her perky young tits a drop of precum appeared on the tip of Richards cock. He wiped it with his finger and then sucked it off mmmm, he was going to enjoy this.

Chapter 5

Richard says “OMG they're amazing!”
Ellie says “lol thanks :P”
Richard says “I wish I could get my hands on those! I want to lick those hard nipples until your moan with pleasure!”
Ellie says “haha”
Richard says “I'm so hard right now!”
Webcam Session has ended
Richard says “Awww why you turn off?”
Ellie says “My parents will be home soon! Lol I don't want to get caught!”
Richard says “ok I understand”
Richard says “I have a few things to do anyway”
“i'll be back at about 7 ok”
Ellie says “ok see you then x x x x”
Richard says “bye xxx”

Ellie

Ellie couldn't believe what she was doing, here she was topless on webcam for a guy she'd only known a few days! One thing she did know was she had to orgasm and as quickly as possible. She was so turned on she didn't realise she was rubbing her tits! She toyed with the idea of fingering on webcam for Richard but decided it was a bad idea and that he would think she was a slut. Instead, she turned off her cam and lay back on her bed, slipped her knickers off and started to bring her now naked body closer to the release she so badly needed. When Richard had said he had to go she had felt a little used but it did mean she could concentrate 100% now on her own pleasure, he'd be back at 7pm anyway.

Richard

Richard couldn't believe his luck! Ellie was on cam playing with her breasts and appeared to be moaning, this truly was perfect! He glanced over to the recording panel to check everything was being captured and smiled to himself. Ellie was so innocent and trusting, she had no idea of the things he had in store for her. Abruptly, Ellie’s webcam went off, what had happened, had she lost her connection to the internet again as she often did or was it something else? As Ellie replied Richard glanced at the time, she was right, her parents would be home soon and the last thing he wanted was for her to get caught and for her laptop to be taken away! Besides he had work to do and he knew that after 7pm she'd be left alone in her room so arranged to see her again then.

person on get dare!
02-25-2010, 02:58 PM
very good story please continue

curious-young-girl
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Good job! keep goin

Mr Very Daring
02-28-2010, 02:22 PM
very very good
it takes a lot of skill to work in this 3 person way(Richard, msn and Ellie)
keep it up

UMO
02-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Many thanks all for your kind comments. I'll hopefully be posting part 2 tommorrow. Emily is currently editing it to give it the sense of realism i feel the story needs from the female side, and also correcting my spelling and gramatical errors. The writing style wasn't what i had originally planned but when i started putting finger to keypad its how things came out. lol. UMO

UMO
03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Ellie

Written by - UMO
Edited by - Emily X

Part 2 – Executing the Plan

Chapter 1

Ellie

Ellie's whole body shook as the orgasm rippled through her body. She moaned loudly, the intensity of her orgasm quite a surprise. Showing Richard her tits before had excited her so much, it wasn't that she got off on exposing herself to guys it was that she adored obeying orders. If the right guy asked her with enough confidence to do anything she would quite happily oblige, as she had done many times in the past. Since being a young teen Ellie had experimented with being a dare slave online, back then she hadn't owned a cam but had been quite happy to send her “master” pictures as proof of her obedience. She'd eventually become bored of the repetitiveness though in submission and tried her hand at domination again soon becoming bored.

Richard

Richard had what he needed and at 7pm he would put the rest of his plan into action. Ellie would be his now and forever. He smiled to himself, remembering how he'd first come up with the idea. It had been pure chance but Ellie had mentioned to him that she used to belong to a website where she would carry out dares, she hadn't gone into much detail about it but that had been enough to get Richard’s curiosity. He'd carried out searches on social network sites and google, progress had been slow at first but he soon had enough information about Ellie to make his plan a reality.

Chapter 2

Ellie

Ellie was recovering from her orgasm and was lying exhausted on her bed when she heard the front door. Shit, was it that time already? She got up quickly, her legs still a little weak, nearly falling over but steadying herself on her chest of drawers. “You ok up there, Ellie?” she heard her father’s voice. “Yeah I'm just getting changed” she replied as she quickly put her clothes on. Ellie then made her bed covering the wet patch on the sheets where she had just orgasmed so intensely and made her way downstairs.

Richard

Richard didn't waste any time, realising he had just over an hour he loaded up the video of Ellie and started taking some stills from it. Damn she was gorgeous and soon she would be his. He chose a still where Ellie had rolled her head back in pure sexual pleasure with her hands on her tits but with both her hard nipples clearly visible. Perfect, thought Richard slowly stroking his hard cock, imagining Ellie's reaction when she saw it as his MSN picture. Realising he had a whole 15 minutes spare Richard lay back closed his eyes and continued his self pleasure.

Chapter 3

Ellie

Ellie’s daily routine rarely changed and when her parents got home she had spent an hour with them first talking about their day and then enjoying a family meal. It wasn't really Ellie’s idea of fun but it seemed to keep her parents happy and meant they left her alone for the rest of the night, at least until lights out anyway. When her mother offered dessert, Ellie refused as she was eager to get back online and spend some more time with Richard. She made her way back upstairs to her room, noticing the faint smell of her sex as she entered and hoping nobody else would.

Richard

Richard was right on the edge of cumming he was slowly sliding his hand up and down his now huge cock! He knew however that cumming right now would be a mistake as he needed to stay focused sexually and keep his sex drive purely animalistic if he was to do what he planned to Ellie. He'd had second thoughts about what he was going to do and even considered telling her about all the information that she's left out there as a virtual paper trail and advising her on how she should get rid of it. Instead, Richard convinced himself that what he was about to do was as much for her as for himself. He'd read postings she'd made on forums learning her likes and dislikes and armed with this information, he logged back online and changed his picture to the still he’d made earlier.

Chapter 4

Richard says “hey gorgeous”
Ellie says “hey you!”
“WTF!!!”
“Thats not funny Richard take it down!”
“You took a picture of me!”
Richard says “No I took a video lol”
Ellie says “WHAT??? why would you do that?”
Richard says “so I can make you mine of course :P”
Ellie says “Just take it down please”
Richard says “No”
Ellie says “you’re sick, to think I actually liked you!”
“GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!”
Ellie has logged off

Ellie

Ellie had been so excited when she first logged back online, it had take her a few seconds to notice the picture that Richard was displaying. It was her topless but not only that she looked like she was in the throws of an orgasm with her face and nipples both clearly visible! She felt sick, why was he doing this? She'd started crying when he told her that he had a whole video of her not just one picture. How many of his contacts could see that picture right now? Did he know anyone that she knew? OMG, Ellies heart felt like it missed a beat and she had to stop herself vomiting. When Richard had said he wanted to make her his she'd known exactly what he meant. Fuck, what was she going to do? She asked him to take the picture down, maybe they could talk about this. Richard had refused, she felt so angry right now, not just at Richard but at herself too for being so stupid. She typed her last message to him and then clicked on ignore. Crying softly to herself she then turned off her laptop and lay on her bed. She'd really liked Richard but he'd turned out to be a wanker just like all the other guys she’d ever met online.

Richard

When Ellie came back online Richard’s heart started beating really fast. He'd had second thoughts about was he was about to do but he wanted Ellie so badly! She hadn't noticed the picture at first but oh how he wished he could have see her face when she had. When he'd told her he had a video of her not just a picture she'd asked why and so he'd told her. He wondered if maybe he should take down the picture when she asked but decided against it. Showing any sign of weakness now would be a mistake, Ellie needed to realise that this wasn't just a game. Her angry outburst came as a surprise to Richard, he'd expected her to block him eventually but not quite so soon. Hmm, no matter, he would just have to move the next phase of his plan forward. Ellie wasn't going to get away from him that easily.

Chapter 5

Ellie

Ellie had cried herself to sleep, when she woke up early the next morning she was more angry at herself than upset. How could she have been so stupid! She should have known better than to trust Richard, of course he was going to be like all those other guys. She'd blocked Richard and that was the end of it! Putting him out of her mind she dressed, ate breakfast and made her way to school. Midway through the afternoon, during an extremely exciting math class in which Ellie was amusing herself doodling on her notebook, Miss Johnson the school secretary came in. She apologised for her interruption and walked over to Ellie. “I just got a message from your uncle, Ellie” said Miss Johnson and handed her a note. “Ermmmm thanks” said Ellie. She opened the paper and read it quickly to herself. “Couldn't contact you as I've lost my phone. See you at the usual time tonight. Uncle Richard”. Ellie read it again hoping that she had read it wrong the first time. She knew immediately what it meant. Richard had found her!

Richard

Richard had to work the following morning but during his lunch break he'd stopped to make a quick phone call. He could feel himself getting excited as he typed in the numbers. “Good afternoon, West Moorelands High School” said the woman’s voice on the other end. “Good Afternoon” said Richard “I was hoping that you could help me, I've lost my mobile phone and need to contact my niece but I don't have her number. She's a pupil at your school and I was hoping maybe you could get a message to her for me please?”. “Of course” said the woman “Let me just get a pen and paper”. Richard left his message and hung up the phone, wishing he could see Ellie’s face when she got the message. He amazed even himself with his own ingenuity. He'd done a quick search on Ellie’s email on facebook and although he couldn't see her whole profile he could see her school network. Remembering other conversations he'd had with Ellie he was quickly able to google her school and get the number. Now it was just a matter of waiting until 4pm.

person on get dare!
03-01-2010, 02:46 PM
poor ellie!
lol well please continue....

UMO
03-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Just to let anyone who is following this story that i am at present writing part 3! I dont want to give too much away so stay tuned and Ellie will return :)

Umo

Bleachex
03-27-2010, 03:29 PM
This really must be continued!

sydneyyy93
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
more please more

rach<3
08-19-2011, 09:19 PM
wow i love this please continue to post