PDA

View Full Version : 22/f/aus looking for dares

kitkat
02-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Hey guys, It's 1.30am and I'm looking for dares to do before I go to sleep, or possibly throughout the night, tomorrow night, etc.

I've got everything in my house, but prefer to stay in my room/bathroom. As I have a housemate.
Nothing public, no bodily fluids, permanent, stupid, etc.
Likes, pain, wedgies, humiliation.
I've got all general house stuff, plus some toys like dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, butt plug, etc.

Hope you guys can help me :)

masterlaw
02-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Quick easy grab some clothespegs, apply them to your tits and pussy as many as you can stand. Goto bathroom and stand in bath, flick each peg and then knock it of. Then mastubate with the shower on your clit as a reward.

Easy, simple FUN for someone who likes pain, if ya do it get back to me and if i`m around we shall try another

ennogyoya
02-24-2010, 01:38 PM
burn of your pubic hair with a candle. When al is gone drop candle wax a bit above your clit fix the candle into the wax puddle you've made and let it burn completly. Leave the wax on for the night.
Sweet dreams ;-)

GetdareTEO
02-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Flip a coin:
If heads:
Wear a too small bra and a the smallest thong you can find, and give yourself a bra connection wedgie
If tail: Make yourself a duct tape bikini and wear it as your only underwear for 1 day.
;D