PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (anal training)

EagleVillage
12-31-2022, 07:37 AM
27/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (anal training)

Hello,

My name is Matthew. I am an inexperienced sub looking for a mistress. I am 27 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. Should you choose to contact me, my kik is EagleVillage or PM here. My likes are anal and some light feminization play/humiliation. Willing to also try some pee play too. I dislike edging, joi, and cei. My limits are public, blackmail, scat, gore, and permanent.

I am looking for an online relationship with a mistress, though if location is close and trust has been established I am open to an offline relationship. I would like something a little longterm and serious, definitely longer than a month. I would like tasks or sessions often, however I'm not available all the time but would still like to talk every day. I want a mistress to be friendly and not push me too fast yet strict/naughty during play time. I would like a mistress who will take control of my body, especially my ass. And I would like a mistress with experience, but not required.

For toys to play with, I have 2 medium jeweled metal butt plugs, 2 fur tail butt plugs, silicone anal beads, 4" anal bead butt plug, glass beaded dildo, 7" pink slim suction dildo, 6" starter plug, and a few lace panties. I won't go on Webcam, but willing to take pictures and video and am ok with showing face. I work during the morning to mid afternoons and some weekends, but willing to do tasks after then when I'm free.

I've wanted to explore my sub side, but haven't had any luck in finding a mistress who would want me. If you are interested, my kik is EagleVillage or you can PM here