PDA

View Full Version : TORD needs a better variety! (Need Dares)

Alanakin
02-23-2010, 03:08 PM
And sure, there are lots of dares here, lot's of really good dares too.
But not a lot designed for breasts only.
It's always clamp them or tie them. There's not even that many dice ones that involve slapping them!

Lets get interesting! Lets get a better variety!
Post your dares, and lets see if we can't get some new, unique dares for the breasts of the world!

tfd
02-23-2010, 03:58 PM
How about:

Pour a pot of yoghurt over them while in rope bondage, and them slap them with
a) Hairbrush
b) Thick Book that you don't mind getting Yoghurty
c) Hand

How hard?

a) Soft
b) Soft/Hard Alternate
c) HARD! ^_^

Of this do you approve?

Alanakin
02-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Sounds..different.
Yet fun. Going to try it for sure ^^

Alanakin
02-24-2010, 11:28 PM
So I turned this into a super fast dice dare. Just to make it interesting for me.
A) Roll a 1 or 6
B) Roll a 2 or 5
c) Roll a 3 or 4

So I rolled a 1 and a 3, hairbrush and hard. Now came the point of deciding how long / how many times. So i decided to roll a dice and times that number by ten, that number being the number of times I have to hit each breast.

I rolled a 5 >.<

Needless to say....they were bright red and sore for too long. I came pretty hard though. xD

Surely there are more dares out there.

Alanakin
02-28-2010, 09:53 AM
And my first thread seems to stop right there. A shame.

wsedrf69
02-28-2010, 10:25 AM
That's an interesting question... and since I like breasts, let me see if I can come up with an interesting game:

Count the number of times you see each item during the day, then perform the corresponding action that many times.

A red car: Slap your left breast twice.

A black car: Slap your right breast twice.

An airplane or a train: Roll a dice, then slap both breasts simultaneously that many times.

A semi-truck: Use your index finger to trace a circle around your left nipple, taking 2 seconds to do so.

A bus: Use your index finger to trace a circle around your right nipple, taking 2 seconds to do so.

Bicycle: Take a soft brush and use it to tickle your breasts for 15 seconds.

Motorcycle: Take a stiff brush and run it over your breasts for 15 seconds.

A couple kissing: Squeeze both nipples for 5 seconds.

A guy you find attractive: Massage your breasts for 30 seconds

A girl you find attractive: Stroke and caress your breasts for 30 seconds.

That's 10 tasks, hopefully you can keep track of 10 numbers :). Obviously I don't know what kind things you see in the day, so you may wish to modify to suit.

Also, you may apply a multiplier to any count if you would like the numbers to be higher, but you must choose it in advance. Finally, if you count 0 for any item then roll two dice, multiply them, and add 10.

Hopefully that is of interest to you. If you choose to attempt it I would be delighted to know how it went.

-Wise

Alanakin
02-28-2010, 11:14 PM
This is a great idea, and I shall try it either tomorrow or the next day.
I can't wait!

Alanakin
03-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Doing this dare today, we shall see how it goes.

Alanakin
03-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Alright, so I finally got around to doing the dare posted by wsedrf69. I must say, it was a lot of fun, and kept me feeling really good all day.

So here we go (with the modifications I made)

Red car: 67
Black car: 68
Airplane / Train: 1
Semi truck: 13
Bus: 7
Bike: 2
Taxi (Too cold for motorbikes): 4
Couple kissing: 1
Attractive guy: 6
Attractive girl:2

I also modified it so half the slaps had to be done with a plastic ruler. (Decided this before I started.)

Needless to say it was a lot of fun, and I came almost right away when I was done. And my tits were left nice and sore. Thank you.

wsedrf69
03-06-2010, 03:36 PM
You're welcome Alanakin, thank you for letting me know how it went. I am glad you enjoyed it! Perhaps I may propose another one for you?

Today (or someday) you're going to be playing The Game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)). Keep a count of the number of times you lose during the day. This will determine the number of times you get to repeat the tasks below. Hopefully it will all make sense, this dare is a little more complex than the last.

For each time you lost, roll 2d6 to select a task from the list below. Perform each task as you roll it, or in that order. Words in ALL-CAPS correspond to random selections, roll for them each time they come up.

Tasks:
2. Masturbate for 1d6 + 2 minutes while slapping your breasts once every d3 seconds. Switch breasts every minute.
3. Masturbate for 1d6 + 2 minutes.
4. Tease your breast for d3 minutes using a TEASER.
5. Trace 4d6 circles around the nipple on your BREAST, taking d3 seconds to complete each circle.
6. Massage your breasts for 1d6 minutes.
7. Slap BREAST 2d6 times with IMPLEMENT.
8. Slap TARGET 3d6 times with IMPLEMENT.
9. Slap your BREAST 3d6 times with IMPLEMENT while massaging the other.
10. For each of d6 combinations of WHERE on your BREAST, deliver d6 slaps.
11. Spend 1d6 + 2 minutes pinching your nipples.
12. Pick two of the above.

BREAST: (As in, which?)
1. Left breast
2. Right breast
3. Both breasts

WHERE: (Should you focus?)
1. Top
2. Bottom
3. Left
4. Right
5. Nipple
6. All of the above

TARGET: (We can't let your breasts have all the fun.)
1. Ass
2. Inner thigh
3. Pussy
4. BREAST
5. Both Breasts
6. Flip a coin: Choose two / All of the above

IMPLEMENT: (Or, what to use. Feel free to substitute as necessary.)
1. Your Hand
2. A Ruler
3. A Spatula
4. A Hairbrush
5. A Book
6. Roll again.

TEASER: (Again, substitute as necessary.)
1. A Feather
2. An Ice cube
3. Something vibrating
4. A Soft brush

Hopefully this is again of interest to you. I'm not sure the numbers are in the right range, this may turn out either short or long. You can adjust it (before starting obviously) to suit. If you try it I would of course be interested to hear how it goes.

-Wise

* Footnote: I don't know if you are familiar with the notation. With respect to dice, dN means to roll an N-sided die. MdN means to roll the M dice with N sides. Note that a d6 can be easily substituted if a d3 is unavailable.

Alanakin
03-06-2010, 07:28 PM
It makes perfect sense. I will definitely try this very soon, and again I shall let you know how it goes via this thread.

CollaredBlondie
03-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Hmmmm

How about, dip them in something liquidy (your choice, could choose 6 and roll a dice?) and press them onto any surface? paper would be amusing - would be like when children make handprints. Or skin, or something.

Sorry, it's not much but it's the first thing I thought of >_<

Alanakin
03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Hmmmm

How about, dip them in something liquidy (your choice, could choose 6 and roll a dice?) and press them onto any surface? paper would be amusing - would be like when children make handprints. Or skin, or something.

Sorry, it's not much but it's the first thing I thought of >_<

I'll think about this one. Could be fun.

honeyness
03-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Twist on playing with ice but get a large bowl of water with lots of ice cubes in, and dip ur breasts into them . . . up to you how far, (just nipples/whole breasts) . . .this could be incorporated with some kind of bondage that has you hovering and unable to move??

I wouldnt recommend doing it for a very long time, and it is just a radom idea in my head so take care of safety - dont get hypothermia!!

as i said its just a random idead so not brilliant so tweak it if your interested :)

Alanakin
03-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Twist on playing with ice but get a large bowl of water with lots of ice cubes in, and dip ur breasts into them . . . up to you how far, (just nipples/whole breasts) . . .this could be incorporated with some kind of bondage that has you hovering and unable to move??

I wouldnt recommend doing it for a very long time, and it is just a radom idea in my head so take care of safety - dont get hypothermia!!

as i said its just a random idead so not brilliant so tweak it if your interested :)

Not bad. I'll try this tomorrow.
After I do Wise's.

Alanakin
03-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Did the dares.
Will post results tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, things have been busy.
I had fun though. And more dares would be great!

jimmy13
03-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Get a cheap catsuit or tight biker leathers from ebay with some good protective boots and gloves.

Put it on in your room and mark where your breasts are (you can use a pen or poke some holes with a pin). Now take it off and about half an inch above where the bottom of your breasts were cut some holes - big enough so you can squeeze your boobs through them, but small enough to be a good tight squeeze.

If you want to lock handcuffs round them or cable ties round your nipples you can. Roll a dice to decide which implement you're going to hit them with (hairbrush, ruler, cane, or anything else you can get your hands on).

Once at your destination (which I'll reveal in a minute), roll a dice and multiply that number by 10 to determine how many spanks each breast gets. Now time for the main dare.

Go somewhere as public or private as you want which has some stinging nettles growing wild. With all your body covered by your outfit except your breasts, get on your hands and knees and crawl through them.

It's up to you if you want to pick up some sting lotion before or after you do the dare.