PDA

View Full Version : Candy

deety
02-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Ok here goes my first dare to someone. Use a speculum to open up your pussy or butthole. Then open up a packet of pop rocks and pour the contents in. Pull out the speculum and leave them in you. Make sure the speculum is dry or else the rocks just get stuck to it. An alternative method of getting the rocks inside you might be some sort of funnel? Leave the rocks in you for the day and report back what happpened.

tfd
02-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm no chemist or doctor, but my personal rule of thumb is that if it's not clean or plain, don't stick it up there. I however know for a fact that sugar can cause problems when inserted into the vagina, as there is a risk of a Yeast Infection.

It's a case of common sence, and a bit of Googling, and turns out, chances are that this one isn't the best, if you're hoping for a infection free future...

Sorry for ruining your dare :(

maxim
02-23-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm no chemist or doctor, but my personal rule of thumb is that if it's not clean or plain, don't stick it up there. I however know for a fact that sugar can cause problems when inserted into the vagina, as there is a risk of a Yeast Infection.

It's a case of common sence, and a bit of Googling, and turns out, chances are that this one isn't the best, if you're hoping for a infection free future...

Sorry for ruining your dare :(
Agried, and Im glad you posted this reply as many people arent smart enough to think about it:(

lovesanal90
02-23-2010, 04:51 PM
try a berocca !!

tfd
02-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Sorry to be a little rude, but this is NOT a good idea. You have not confirmed that this is safe. I can guarantee this, because there is NOT sufficient information avaliable.

In Short:
DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT PUT UNCLEAN, OR POTENTIALLY RISKY THINGS INTO YOUR VAGINA. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. YOU WILL COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THIS, AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

Mods/Innocent Readers, I sincerely apologise, for I am fed up of pathetically unresearched dares. This was not a flame, this was a complaint at a lack of the application of common sense. Ok, It sort of was a flame, but it was to ensure others do not do anything stupid. ^_^

deety
02-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Yawn. I've read many many dares on here about much riskier behavior being preformed and those dares did not receive your nervous nelly reaction. Maybe you like to try and pick on a new poster. SHRUG
Do the dare or don't do the dare but quit trying to be the mother superior for everyone. It really isn't your place.
Oh and btw. I have done this myself.

tfd
02-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Unfortunately, there are silly people and minors, potentially reading this thread, with little to no common sense, as this is a public board. I am warning of the dangers of unresearched insertion dares. If you would like to turn off people from joining the board, because the first, seemingly simple dare they did got themselves a Yeast Infection, fine.

Also, I'm not picking on or flaming a new poster, I'm highlighting the potential dangers of choosing this dare. Maybe I was a little excessive in my means, but I'm a little bit fed up of reading dares that are clearly unresearched, and potentially dangerous.

I did apologise for ruining your dare. I again extend this apology, deety. Sorry I ruined your dare through my actions. :(

deety
02-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Unfortunately, there are silly people and minors, potentially reading this thread, with little to no common sense, as this is a public board. I am warning of the dangers of unresearched insertion dares. If you would like to turn off people from joining the board, because the first, seemingly simple dare they did got themselves a Yeast Infection, fine.

Also, I'm not picking on or flaming a new poster, I'm highlighting the potential dangers of choosing this dare. Maybe I was a little excessive in my means, but I'm a little bit fed up of reading dares that are clearly unresearched, and potentially dangerous.

I did apologise for ruining your dare. I again extend this apology, deety. Sorry I ruined your dare through my actions. :(

You didn't respond to my point about there being much more dangerous dares here.

tfd
02-24-2010, 10:36 AM
We've gone so far off topic it's unreal :P
In response to the point about dangerous dares, I've made (making now) a thread in the lounge. :)

deety
02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
We've gone so far off topic it's unreal :P
In response to the point about dangerous dares, I've made (making now) a thread in the lounge. :)

The Lone Ranger rides again!! Save them buddy! Save them all!

tfd
02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
The Lone Ranger rides again!! Save them buddy! Save them all!

Look, if you read my previous posts, I'm not trying to get into an argument, or a joking battle, I'm simply concerned for minors and those without the gift of common sense. I'm not trying to stop anybody, just warn those who are vulnerable.

Analagy: If you were a certain type of parent (mine for example), who had to take their child to the doctor because they had damaged the tissue within their sensitive parts because they took a non-forewarned risk on getDare, you would be hacked off.

I've reported this thread, because it's getting silly, quite frankly, and it's far from the dare it started off as. Sorry for my part in this, and we shall see how the people think of this in the Lounge thread.