PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

NerdyKinkyFlings
10-22-2022, 05:25 PM
25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

So as the title, I hope, makes abundantly clear I am in the market for a kinky slave who enjoys living the lifestyle 24/7 and loves the idea of TPE. NB folk AFAB are more than welcome to get in contact. So lets get into talking about me shall we? Lets start with the vanilla.

The vanilla!

From my ads title you already know my age and location. so there is no point rehashing old news haha. Looks wise I find myself on the more chubby side of the equation, mostly due to a mixture of lockdown and a side effect to some medication. I am comfortable with my body, I do aim to to get back into my more physical hobbies such as swimming and hiking to lose a few pounds. You know what they say about chubby men, we do snuggle better and keep you warm on those cold winter nights.

Now as you may have gathered from the title of this ad and my Reddit name I am rather nerdy. Hell who am I kidding I am nerdy as all hell. From anime to gaming, comics to lego, warhammer to board games I love it all. It would be slightly important to me that my partner shared at least some nerdy hobbies but it is not a necessary. I will take some time to outline a few of my nerdy hobbies.

Video Game wise I enjoy a varied selection of genres. RPGS like - The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, Dark Souls and Dragon age. I also enjoy shooters such as Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. Adventure games such TLOU 1&2, Uncharted 1-4. The new Tomb Raider trilogy, Horizon Zero Dawn and No Mans Sky.
TV shows and Movies. Movie wise I am, as you can imagine, a massive fan of the MCU both the movies and TV shows, I loved WandaVison, The Falcon and Winter Soldier was good, and I am enjoying Loki so far. my top 3 MCU movies are Endgame, Far From Home and Thor: Ragnarok. Other TV shows I enjoy are Line of Duty, The Blacklist, Fringe and other crime dramas.
Anime. While not a full blown weeb I do enjoy a fair few. MHA, Naruto, Black Clover, Death Note, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, SAO and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Other nerdy interests that I don't think fall into there own categories are, mythology, lego, gundam models and Warhammer 40K
More physical hobbies I enjoy include things like walking, hiking, swimming and just general outdoors. I love camping and due to family medical issues It has been a while since I have been camping and would love a kinky partner to go camping with.

Now I think that more than covers the vanilla side of me, so lets move onto that kinkier side.

The kinky side!

So I have been into BDSM since I was around 19/20, so close to 4 to 5 years. I am not a new come to the kink scene but I am a new comer to this lovely forum. Over those years my tastes changed and what I was seeking began to take shape, until here we are today and I know just what I am looking for. The idea of this section of my ad is to try and put into words what exactly I seek in a dynamic and what my kinks are, as well as the type of slave I seek in a partner. So here we go!

So first and foremost I would say my biggest kink is that of TPE. It is something I have found I require in my dynamic time and time again. From the smaller choices over things outfits and make up, to the larger aspects of financial control (I.e. you needing permission to buy luxuries and other non essential things. I.e. buying a Starbucks etc). This is, as you can imagine, a kink that evolves over time and as trust depends. I would never expect my partner to surrender all control initially because that is both stupid and unrealistic. I discuss in great detail with my partner all the ways she'd be comfortable surrendering control and build a foundation from their. So those interested in TPE feel free to ask any questions.

While not a "kink" as such I do seek a 24/7 dynamic. This ties in with my love of TPE. My dream dynamic is one that molds and blends seamlessly into day to day life. I want to create a dynamic that is ever present. One with rules for all aspects of my partners day to day life, engage in both sexual and non sexual kink. Have things like rituals, a day collar and private/play collar. I have so many ideas that if I put them all in this ad it would be far to long haha. So as you can imagine dear reader I want a lady that shares this idea, one that sees being a slave as a 24/7 dream not a bedroom fantasy.

In past relationships/dynamics I have played around with journals and diaries. Things like a daily journal entry to keep track of my partners thoughts on our dynamic. I think journals can be an excellent way to gleam and insight into my partners mind and for her it can sometimes be easier to write down feeling in a structured manner. In addition to this I have also had previous partners suggest the idea of keeping like a food diary, this can be linked back to my TPE kink and while I enjoyed it, it isn't something I would say I crave.

In other ads on this forum I see many people listing all their kinks so bellow you can find my own list:

TPE
Humiliation
Verbal Abuse/Name Calling
Choking
Collars
Leather
PVC
Latex
Lingerie
Impact play
Pain
Degradation
Pet Play
Ponyplay
Edging
Overstimulation/Forced orgasms
Metal Bondage
Rope Bondage

I think the above just about covers most of the kinks and kinky interests my perverted self enjoys, however I am always down to try new thing so if you find something you enjoy I have not mentioned let me know and I am sure we can discuss it. Now as fun as knowing my kinks is we also need to go over my limits:

Fire play
Scat
Diapers
Blood
Vomit

So now that I have covered my kinky interests and limits as well as what I crave/seek in my dynamic with a partner, lets talk about the type of partner I seek.

Firstly I would love a partner that enjoys make up and dressing up. One that has a rather large collection of both make up and clothing. Someone that loves the idea of getting dressed up in an outfit completely picked by their Dom for the sheer reason it makes them happy to see him happy. In terms of make up or style looks I really enjoy everything haha. From bright and vibrant looks with eye shadow to more darker "alt" looks for both make up and clothing I love it all.

Personality is the most important factor to me. If we click on a deep personal level I will easily find myself deeply attracted to you. Race, age and weight don't play much if any factor in who I am attracted to. Of course a base level of physical attraction is necessary but beyond that it is personality all the way for me.

That is all about the kinky stuff so onto the closing statements (oh wait this isn't an essay is it?)

So communication wise I am happy to start of with a few pm's back and forth on GD but would be much more comfortable talking on an app such as Discord. GD is a great site but its messaging features are lacking haha.

Now if you made your way through this mammoth length ad, first of all, thank you for sticking with me I promise I am worth it haha. Secondly, you are probably wondering what to do next? I know this ad is double the length of most but I couldn't stop once I got going. Those parties that still stuck with me and made it to the end I do have one request. I absolutely love detailed messages, it makes me so happy to read a message of a similar detail to my own ad. I understand that not everyone is able to write at length on demand, so with that in mind I have come up with some questions to help frame out a message:

The basics are always a safe place to start, so name, age and location
Pronouns? As I said earlier I am more than happy with a AFAB NB slaves as well as a cis female one
Tell me a bit about yourself, what do you do for work? or do you study? Things like that.
Next talk to me about your hobbies, are you nerdy? What do you enjoy doing?
What is your experience with BDSM? Are you new to it? inexperienced? or do you have experience?
What are you seeking as the slave in a dynamic?
What do you seek in a Master?
What does your idea of a perfect dynamic look like?
What are your thoughts on TPE?
What are your overall opinions on my personal ad?
From the information in my why do you think you are the person for me?
How would you like to communicate going forward
And finally do you have any burning questions you need answered

Initial communication can be made in a variety of ways so those looking to get in contact can:

PM via getdares messaging service (like the slowest way I will reply)
Add me on discord my tag being griffin375#3756
message me on kik at Kinkynerdyflings
Message me on telegram @Kinkynerdyflings

That covers everything I wanted to cover. I really hope that this ad is successful in helping me find that perfect someone I know is out there just waiting for me. So to all that made it this far thank you and I cannot wait to talk