PDA

View Full Version : I dare You

daretycoon
08-06-2006, 01:03 PM
I dare everyone that reads this to spend the next 24 hours without underwear. :kuku:

Glutgod
08-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Ha easy! *Takes off underwear.*

DAREME!
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM
okay dokay , will do :cool:

Shawn
09-21-2006, 08:52 AM
okay dokay , will do :cool:

Same here :P wont be hard

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 03:32 PM
i went a week. girl friend tried to give me a wedgie in the front. grabed by dick. realy weird and funny:D :D

baca diablo
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
ha i got vengnce she has to go for 1 month with out any underwear at all. plus my school requires changing for PE, she also has to where short skirts often and nothing for protection during period. i know she will give me some thing worse that will be under where related but until then it will be fun. :rolleyes: :D :clap:

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-09-2006, 05:26 PM
dude thats like terrible about the period thing lol. shes gonna drip all over! nice.

baca diablo
10-09-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah i know plus i know she will come back with something worse *gulp*

truthordoom
10-09-2006, 11:09 PM
i see this way too much here ...done

sandy
10-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi

I will do so as you dared, no bra or panties for the next 24 hours

Sandy

baca diablo
10-15-2006, 09:35 PM
my gf gave me the dare. she got it because of the one i gave her. she was walking home in a skirt, no panties, she triped and her skirt fliped up. then my neighbors dog, 1 of 3, runs out and sees her pussy and her in a doggy position and starts humping her, neighbor does not believe in fixing. so i had to go over to neighbors house. parents gone for while, ans stay there for 24 hours. and i had to be the slave to any one who was there. so it started as me being the dogs slave. they only clothes i was aloud was 1 sisy diaper that i had to fill with all the dog poo. the entire time i had to keep it down so dogs could f*** by butt. at one point all 3. well then the like 4 year old comes home so i have to be her slave. she makes me be a baby. she feeds me and stuff. then as she is feeding me her big sis, my age, comes in. she is ugly, annoying, sexual, and has a huge crush on me so she is then my master. she says no i will take care of the baby now. so she strips and starts breast feeding me. then it got dark but 24 hour not over so i had to still be slave. i had to sleep in same bed as naked big sis. some how i slept. i woke up very disturbed. ok i was in the same diaper but she was in it too with my dick in her pussy. then all the poo had been forced into my butt and u know those fake dicks lesbians use well one was up my butt. it was back wards and inside out.i was stuck to bed then she realized i was awake and started humping and peeing and cuming on me. and she started alternating between kissing and breast feeding. in the end i was traped for about 36 hour and my butt hurt so much and my punishment is not over says my gf. some one help

Smile Guy
10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
^^^
Wow, you got dared bad with some terrible results baca diablo. Dare your gf to have to follow you wherever you go, but naked in revenge! :D

baca diablo
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
nope not bad enough. she gave me a new part. did u see the dare i gave USAslavegirl that she siad was to hard? it like that. i dress up as a girl. the only under wear i can wwear is a stuffed bra. also i can wear a diaper or a bra on my taped down cruch area. to wear a bra like that is hard and painful. u put it on upside down. the straps go inbetween your legss and in the back they go up your butt. i have to dress as a girl for 1 1/2 monthes. and i have to do the thing for begging to be a slave or baby. i went through 1 day so far. already invited to slumber party with TorD obsessed ppl and i was the slave to a nerd. thank goodness but when i got to his house he made me give him BJS and he would pee and poo in my diaper. yuck plz help for revenge

Rob
10-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Wow, you have a mean gf.

The one where the kid peed & pooed in ur diaper was great, i like that dare!

One punishment is to make her wear that diaper you are wearing, only backwards. She could make u do it, too.

baca diablo
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
ok i will try but the dare not over. oh and i got invited to a sleep over. any dares for that? my gf will be there and is acepting dares

baca diablo
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
hey i just got closer to paying her back. she has to have a sleep over with my little bro. he just took sex ed. he wants to know every thing about it. he also looks at this site alot. she has to be his slave for 2 days. maaa hhhhaaa. but i am stil accepting new dares for her. i will keap u posted on wat she has to do.

oh and to day i had to be a slave to this girl obsessed with public stuff. i had to lick pussy in the middle of a mall. then i had to stick my bare but in the air, while wearing skirt, no underwear in a public park. i had to have a sign that said $1. i did the last one for like 2 1/2 hours. i made $50 but i got licked spanked humped, by dogs and guys, pooped on and ounce this 5 year old walks up and says
" oooohhhhhhh button." and he startes pocking my but then his sis comes up and gets her dog to hump me. then she gives me $5. in the end it was not to bad

bryn
10-18-2006, 10:15 AM
u put it on upside down. the straps go inbetween your legss and in the back they go up your butt.

I dont get that could you explain it?

Glutgod
10-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Baca no offense but it is REALLY hard to beileve what stories you are making up but I'll just play along.

Lonelyangel
10-19-2006, 08:02 AM
i agree with glutgod they are a little far fetched

Jordan
12-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Fine, I was already dared that earlier anyway.

Davros
12-21-2007, 03:09 PM
hey i just got closer to paying her back. she has to have a sleep over with my little bro. he just took sex ed. he wants to know every thing about it. he also looks at this site alot. she has to be his slave for 2 days. maaa hhhhaaa. but i am stil accepting new dares for her. i will keap u posted on wat she has to do.

oh and to day i had to be a slave to this girl obsessed with public stuff. i had to lick pussy in the middle of a mall. then i had to stick my bare but in the air, while wearing skirt, no underwear in a public park. i had to have a sign that said $1. i did the last one for like 2 1/2 hours. i made $50 but i got licked spanked humped, by dogs and guys, pooped on and ounce this 5 year old walks up and says
" oooohhhhhhh button." and he startes pocking my but then his sis comes up and gets her dog to hump me. then she gives me $5. in the end it was not to bad

Hmmm, try making up more believable stories...

nuditydudity
12-21-2007, 06:31 PM
This one is super easy.
*Takes off underwear*

I kinda do this one anyway.

But I'll spend one WEEK without underwear! HaHA!

NudityDudity

Swisstony
12-22-2007, 02:47 AM
What underware:confused:

Davros
12-22-2007, 07:41 AM
This one is super easy.
*Takes off underwear*

I kinda do this one anyway.

But I'll spend one WEEK without underwear! HaHA!

NudityDudity

One week? This is getDare we're on about - the best dares in the world.

Try a month!

Davros
12-22-2007, 07:42 AM
What underware:confused:

The ones in your avatar ! lol !

Swisstony
12-22-2007, 09:34 AM
The ones in your avatar ! lol !

oh yeah, that was in reply to does anyone have any underware with santa on, but nobody else seams to be doing it. so everybody grab your santa pants.......;)

simple
12-22-2007, 02:38 PM
ha Ive done this before but not on purpise, I didn't have any undies in my drawer so I went 2 days without underwear

Swisstony
12-22-2007, 02:48 PM
ha Ive done this before but not on purpise, I didn't have any undies in my drawer so I went 2 days without underwear

What would you have done if you did'nt have any trousers in your wardrobe either? :p

dared to perfection
12-22-2007, 06:04 PM
will do the dare

and i dont believe any of what baca is saying well too farfetched, but if it is real i'll apologise.

YoureAmazingMe
12-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Alrighty. Thats easy & I'll even go without a bra too, just like Sandy. :)

05-02-2008, 07:57 PM
How about making sum1 wear their panties/underwear 24 hours. they must pee, poo, then sleep in it.

Naughtybaby
05-03-2008, 07:41 PM
i did the no underwear dare and im used to it cuz i dont really wear any:)