PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (or switch)

Alex00
08-23-2022, 06:43 AM
22/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (or switch)

Hello, I'm 22yo male. I've been lurking here and there wanted to become a sissy* for quite some time. I'm slim and fit, 5"8' I like sports and study languages.

So far, ive got a set of buttplugs, prostate massager and dildo, ive my pubic parts. I've also created accounts on other social media, one being a popular hookup site in my country. I don't have any clothes yet.

What I'm looking here for is

a) to make some (dom/switch) friends with similar interests to occasionally play together

b) to find a master/misstress who would help me become a good sissy by starting a slave-master relationship, however since all that is just online im not looking for tpe*, full control etc., obviously some ground basic rules, protocols necessary to create the proper slave-master dynamics.(if you want to occasionally play with me then this is the a) part and do not act like I'm your slave there)

If you're interested in any of these just hit me up!

sissy*
I do not find it as my 'lifestyle' I noticed that many sissies spend all their time in the sissymode whilst for me that would be more of a thing that I would do in the bed only. Obviously I understand that chastity has to be on for most of the time, there must anal and oral trainings every few day, shaving regime etc. all of these are okay however what I do not find okay and what bothers me are extra long daily trainings, wearing buttplug panties on daily basis i.e. as I go to work, uni, out etc. I do not exclude that in the future you might make me change my mind.

tpe* I do not exclude going tpe to some extent if we click and you gain my trust

limits: face(probably I could try with a mask one day), scat, blood, social suicide etc.