PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in CA (discplin/mentor)

fdk3531
08-14-2022, 01:35 AM
32/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in CA (discplin/mentor)

Heyo,

So I’m a submissive guy in general. Into lots of kink/bdsm type things. “Whips and chains excite me” as the quote goes. But I’m also seeking a genuine connection. I’m not looking for 5 mins of cam play, as fun as that can be sometimes. I’m 32, blond/ginger, tall, decently fit with a little bit of a gut, but generally considered attractive.

I’m kinda bi but mostly into a gay man or a bi couple where she is open to including me but it’s more a direct connection with the man. Age and body type aren’t as important as personality and shared interest. That said if you’re younger than me (under 30) I’m looking for way more of the alpha gym type guy, and if you’re older than me I’m looking for more of an intelligent sure of themselves type, like not some rich asshole but someone who’s confident and own themselves. Regardless my only real thing is must be hygienic and healthy. Thin or fat I don’t care, but if the thought of a hike or bike ride is beyond you I’m probably not your type either.

I’m a bit of an experience collector in life, in that I’m always down for the next adventure. In the summers I hike, kayak, go on camping trips. Lots of beers and bike rides with friends. Patio hangs generally getting outside is my jam, even if it’s just board games in the park. In winters I snowboard a lot and try to travel at least once a year. I’m in western Canada (and proximity would be amazing but far from a requirement to chat), but have been to over 15 countries and speak French and dabble in a few more languages.

I’m incredibly creative and passionate when I find a new interest, but one of my biggest hurtles is having zero discipline and follow through in life. As such I find myself in a bit of a rut.

My ideal partner would be a more alpha dominant guy. Not all about kinky sex but that’s def a strong interest to share. More like finding a put together man that would love to mould and build a young man into his potential by chats coaching and helping set accountability in my life. I’m looking for a guy who has genuine interest in building his partner and supporting their journey to success and being their best self.

In return I think by this journey my Man would also grow and build themselves up, both by the journey and owning the mental Imagine you and I set within you.

Since it’s unlikely I’d meet someone on the west coast of Canada directly, where I’d imagine this to start is a few casual conversations and hopefully longer emails. Then like calls chats and long down the line even travel to meet. My loftyist of goal would be to meet an actual partner to marry and have kids with. But don’t let that scare you off if you’re onboard so far. While a long term goal of mine it’s years away and only with the right pairing.

I am a kinky sub guy. What I’m kinda into by posting a personal on this site is someone who wants to chat about life, set goals, and just be friends. I am looking for someone with a strong dom side. Goals and punishments would be a part of this. As I say accountability and discipline are big interests of mine that lack in my life. Someone to help set order to my life, but not just arbitrary rules. Build goals and actually chat about them. Diet, exercise, basic adult living things would be some of my goal types. Cbt, chastity, sub and pup play would be part of the reward punishment game we could get into.

If you’re interested in chatting pm me and we can trade emails or chat on Kik. Introduce yourself. Be aware I’m looking only for one single person or perhaps a dom couple (that still fits all the above). And while that said just because we email once doesn’t mean I’m yours alone yet. Trust, companionship, and building a relationship together, with a big ol kinky twist, are entirely the name of my game here.

Looking forward to hearing back.

fdk3531
08-21-2022, 06:14 PM
Still looking for someone into daily accountability, tasks, chastity, punishment. In need of a master to make me his best boy