PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in any place

hausofchad
08-07-2022, 05:48 PM
28/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in any place

Who Am I?

My name is Chad and I’ve been a member of getDare for a whomping 13 years, off-and-on. During that time I have participated in many different Dom/sub activities, mainly over webcam. I have gotten away from it for a long time, but I’m looking to get back into it now.

I’m 28 years old, 5ft10in/178cm, 195lbs/88kg. Average height, slightly chubby. I typically stay mostly shaven (face, torso, pubes), and can shave legs/ass on request. I have medium-length brown hair. I have an average size dick, but my balls are massive. I have attached a few photos of me to this ad.

I live on the East Coast of the US (UTC-4). I am mainly free on the weekends and at night for webcam sessions, but am free to message regularly. I will certainly make time for you.

I am in a long-term relationship, although it’s long-distance. I do expect that you respect my relationship.

Who Am I Seeking?

I am looking for a male Master close to my age. Acceptable age range is 18-38.

My main body type preference is slim, average, muscled, or toned. Prefer not too hairy.

I do want to find someone I can hold a conversation with, sexually or not. At this point, I do not think I’d be available for daily webcam sessions or tasks, but will do my best to meet your wants as often as I can. I am additionally open to one-time webcam sessions, and not a long-term D/s relationship, if that is what you’d prefer.

I do require that I see a face pic, and at least a clothed body pic before continuing with our relationship. I do not have any hesitation with sharing any pics or anything on cam. While camming, I do prefer that you have your webcam on as well (preferably with face but not mandatory) because it turns me on more while I’m performing for you.

My Interests

My Likes

Humiliation: I find this as an umbrella category over many different types of tasks that you may have me perform for you. This would include anything that I probably wouldn’t want to do but do it for you because you require me to. Anything that makes me know my place as your slave.

Bondage/General Kink: This kind of goes off of my humiliation category. I like bondage and most general kink concepts I’d be willing to try.

Light Pain/Cock & Ball Torture: I do really enjoy having my cock and balls played with/used, whether it be just for pleasure or some pain. I’m also into any other forms of light pain.

Public: I have a desire to experiment more with public than I have to this point. One example would be to perform tasks outside or in semi-public areas. Another would be to perform as your slave online for an audience. Real-life public will take some time for me to build up the confidence to do.

My Dislikes

Overbearing Strictness: As I stated in my “Who Am I?” section, I am busy, and a turnoff would be to be annoyed at me if I’m unable to serve you when I am busy. I promise that I will always be as available as I can be.

Unwillingness to Cam/Send Pics: I know that I am the slave, but one of the things I really enjoy as a slave is seeing my Master enjoy me. I do require face pic(s) and body pic(s) before continuing and would prefer that my master be on webcam while I serve him.

Chastity/Cum Denial: I do have interests in chastity but I have yet to find a cage that works for me. Until that happens (unlikely), chastity longer than 18 hours will not be allowed. I do like to cum, so cum denial longer than 24 hours would need to be discussed.

Anal Play: I am willing to perform anal play on cam, but not on my own for tasks/pics unless agreed upon/as a punishment.

My Limits

Heavy Pain: I will let you know if something you are requesting of me is too painful. I will expect you to respect this and end the task/request.

Scat/Blood/Body-modification/Gross: Likely not an issue, but stating it anyway.

Illegal Acts: This is obvious. Only exception would be light risky public which might develop over time.

What’s Next?

You may reach out to me via Private Message, Kik (hausofchad), Skype/Email hausofchad (at) gmail (dot) com. I request that you mention that you found my Slave Ad on getDare and respond to the following questions. (If it’s over Skype or kik, you can just introduce yourself and I’ll ask you the questions directly).

Demographic:
What Is your name (or what you go by for now)?:
How old are you?:
Where are you located?
Body type?

Devices:
Do you own and are willing to use a webcam?
Do you enjoy being on cam while your slave is serving you?
What is your preferred form of communication (Skype, Kik, something else)?

Availability:
Main days & times you’re available?
How often do you expect to have me serve you?

Dominant Abilities:
Is there anything about my likes, dislikes, limits you’d like to discuss?
Are there further things you like that you’d want me to be okay with?
What is your #1 (or top 3) requirements of your slave?
What is your favorite thing about owning a slave?

~~~

Thank you so much for reading and I really look forward to hearing from you soon!