PDA

View Full Version : Marvin's Five Randoms

Slenderman - Doctor
02-17-2010, 03:42 PM
1. Every 15 minutes for 2 hours, the slave must masturbate until he orgasms. He must orgasm over his body every time (without cleaning it off). In the meantime, for the duration of the task, the slave should be naked and led on the floor in a spread-eagle position doing nothing.

2. Every 15 minutes for 2 hours, the slave must masturbate until he orgasms. He must cum into a glass. After each ejaculation, the slave must spit twice into the cup. After 8 orgasms and 8 lots of spit, have the slave mix the contents of the cup before making them drink it down in one gulp. He must be naked the entire time.

3. Have the slave clean each and every room in his house whilst naked. Once a room is cleaned, he must then masturbate and orgasm into his hand before licking it clean. Then the slave may move on to the next room and continue the process as before.

4. Have the slave dress up as a sissy. The tightest knickers possible, a tiny bra padded with sponges, a skirt, leggings... the whole kit-kaboodle. Then have the slave doing some exercises next to a window. Maybe 50 star jumps (jumping jacks), or 20 push-ups, or jogging on the spot. Maybe a mixture of all three. Make the slave hot and sweaty. Once he is dripping with sweat, have him remove his clothes and make him edge 3 times. After the edges, he may orgasm all over himself. Make him rub his cum into the sweat all over his body. He may re-dress normally but is forbidden from showering for 24 hours.

5. Order the slave to remove his clothing. Then make him get on to his bed and complete the following task. The slave must stand on one leg only, with the other leg bent so as not to touch the bed. Then, he must place one hand on his head and the other behind his back, before inserting one finger into his ass. He will then remain in this position but turn around 5 times. Once complete, the slave will do the same routine but with his hands swapped (so the one from his head goes to his ass, and the one from his ass goes on his head). Another 5 spins.

The above ideas could be used as either tasks or punishments. If you use them as tasks, feel free to make up your own punishments. Have fun with your slave :)

sweetsong
02-20-2010, 10:58 PM
I like the idea of him cleaning my house. :D

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 06:47 AM
I like the idea of him cleaning my house. :D

My favourite thing: clean while naked & restrained

dofa
02-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Being nude while house working gives you a feel of free ....
i do t most time ... ;)

feral07
05-21-2010, 06:50 AM
My neighbours would phone the cops, or die of shock...lol

Dior
05-21-2010, 07:17 AM
hopefully they die first :)

Nixie
05-21-2010, 08:02 AM
I clean Half naked all the time :p But I am a girl. There are random occasions where I "Forget" to put the blinds down on the Bay window. Oopsies.. :p

I do want a maid tho. A sexy maid. Doing it for me. heehee. yeah!