PDA

View Full Version : Best Break-up Excuse

jneoskin
09-04-2007, 12:56 AM
What is your best excuse for breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Got it from Potflix. Signup here (http://www.potflix.com/signup)! ;)

Mistress_Flosculus
09-04-2007, 09:53 AM
It's usually the 'it's not you it's me' line isn't it?? The very 1st person I went out with i used that line. Though he was a bit of a wacko!! But I couldn't really say that could I lol?? I was only 17 at the time though....

bornasmyself
09-04-2007, 10:26 AM
It's not my fault that i got 10 candidats at each of my fingers, I'm sorry but I've chosen for another one.

df6wen
09-04-2007, 11:08 AM
*week 1*Her: I feel I can trust you with anything.
*week 3*Her: I just can't trust you anymore.; Me: WTF!

timmy
09-04-2007, 03:14 PM
lol @ the last comment :P

mine would be

its not you, its me. and the other 5 girls who want to date me.

lolll

df6wen
09-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah the real explination from her should have been

Her: I'm a little puppet manipulated by some one I consider a friend who is actually a fat, jealous, pissed off, bitch. I hope you can understand I'm an idiot because even though my family thinks your the best thing since sliced bread including my brother, I have been told by one person to dump you and so I shall.

Me: WTF!

timmy
09-04-2007, 03:26 PM
haha, dammmm i feel like ive heard all of these wayyy too many times lol

df6wen
09-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Meh I've only ever had that one. I have no desire for a relationship with females anymore.

Powerstrip
09-04-2007, 04:16 PM
I haven't had to break off my relationship (yet, touchwood) but I feel the line I would use is:

*Shows Picture of another woman about my age*
I need to come clean, this woman....it was me before the operation. :p

Marc
09-04-2007, 05:13 PM
ditto - not had to break up with anyone that I have considered to be a gf - and don't want to!

xatm092
09-05-2007, 02:26 PM
It's not you it's me is the stupidest line ever - it annoys me so much.

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-17-2007, 11:20 AM
I've got a few:

" We aren't meant for each other "

" We aren't right for each other "

" I can see barriers to any future movement for us. "

" We don't do our emotional business in the same way. "

" You're a great guy, but..."

" It's just not working out."

" I love you, but I'm not in love with you. "

" We want different things."

" I still love you. "

" Maybe this is not the right time for us."

Tankramp
09-18-2007, 03:25 PM
"I just dont think we're really right for each other. I think we should stop dating and take a look at some other people. But i'd like for us to still be friends you know, we had a great Couple months"

Aka, set it up for booty calls untill you get a better girl

Dare Me
09-21-2007, 09:11 AM
WTF??!?! :confused: Who said you were my girl friend? :mad:

naked_949
09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
The absolute easiest and best breakup line ever:

"I just don't think I can make you happy."

Feel free to embellish:

"Isn't that the whole point of a relationship?"
"I don't think it's fair to either of us to keep on trying."

You get the idea.

:)

Smile Guy
09-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Sigh... Entering the "friend zone" is just terrible, ain't it guys!?

HER: We'll still be friends, yeah?
ME: Yeah...

Coyote
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Mine would be " sorry to let ya down but it just ain't working and i just gotta keep going down the line of babes waiting for me until i get it right

sxcm
11-19-2007, 04:35 PM
just broke up with my gf i used "im gay, i thought it might work because you look like a man" i managed to keep a straight face for about ten seconds then explained to her that it wasnt working out, her face was a picture though :D

joeman
11-19-2007, 07:18 PM
How about, "I don't think we are mature enough to love each other like we want to. Maybe we should break-up until we feel mature enough to love right." (that's when you book-it before the tears start pouring.)

Never had a break-up but that would be the best if I ever decided to go back out with the same person. who wants to second that.

Glutgod
11-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Honestly If I had to break up with my cirrent girlfriend I wouldn't say anything I would probly be to scared and when I did summon up th courage I would say a shitload of crap like I'm sorry and Its ok. I would feel real bad If I broke up. :(

the_tod_king
12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
well i didint say this but my ex gf said i work to much i never see you even tho i asked her out plenty when she didnt have to work but thats my life somthing good happends and god thinks its funny to snatch it away huh funny aint it

lucky
12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
I didn't have this occasion but an easier way I'd try is to instantly become an Counter Striker fanatic for about 1-2 weeks. From time to time "Dear, please buy me some beer". Well she would have the excuse in this case.

Fikii17
12-24-2007, 12:06 AM
i have gotten the two worst, "i love you, but i'm not in love with you", and "its not you, its me" in the same breakup...

sumguythisguy
12-24-2007, 01:16 AM
I usually just say 'I think we should just be friends'

But I've heard whatsome of my friends do:
'I was just in it for the money'
'Some stuff just looks better on the outside'
'Well now that I got the samples...'
and crazy stuff like that

Swisstony
12-24-2007, 01:18 AM
Dunno if it just me but Few of my exs actually dont want to be friends or ever speak to me again :confused:

Davros
12-24-2007, 01:20 AM
The best one is, pretend you've whacked your head hard...

Who are you again? MUM?!

Rofl!

Tankramp
12-24-2007, 11:05 AM
"I stubbed my toe and my shoe is filling up with blood i'm sorry i have to go to the hospital, i might die." Never call her back.

atownesq
12-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Friend of mine found out his gf was cheating on him...So, he goes over to her place, ends up fucking her...then says, "you were nothing but a sperm bank to me, and I just made my last deposit."

brownie
12-24-2007, 09:45 PM
How about, "I don't think we are mature enough to love each other like we want to. Maybe we should break-up until we feel mature enough to love right." (that's when you book-it before the tears start pouring.)

Never had a break-up but that would be the best if I ever decided to go back out with the same person. who wants to second that.

wow, thats deep, i didnt no you had a sencitive side to you.

Ciandon
12-25-2007, 03:41 PM
My friend got "I'm just not feeling it" from his gf. She's gone out with at least 6 guys after him (in the last month). I feel sorry for my friend. I mean, when will she "feel it". Jeez.

just_some_guy_dave
12-25-2007, 05:44 PM
"No, I won't be his best man."

(In response to "so-and-so's asked me to marry him..." and subsequent conversation.)

Dareholic
09-22-2012, 04:24 PM
It just not work-in.