PDA

View Full Version : 36/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

devguy
07-27-2022, 11:18 AM
36/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello everybody,

i´m looking forward to find a new dominant woman/mistress. My former mistress is ghosting after 4 years of relationship (inklusive breaks)

My person:
I´m a 34 years old straight guy and have a girlfriend, but she dont know about this side of mine. Of course i have to work so i dont looking for a 24/7 relationship, a session from time to time (maybe 1-3 times a week if the time gives the opportunity).

My kinks:
i really like to be humilated by a woman so you should like to control a beta male, give him tasks to do, make fun of him and enjoy this as much as i do.
In the past i discover my kink to be exposed online to strangers (or maybe to people i know, who could know this). Further we played many blackmail dice games, so my former mistress did know anything about me. For both of us was this only a really crazy game and i trustet her not to ruin my life with the pics and infos she gained. We´ll explore other kinks in the future, i want to make you enjoy this so i´ll adapt to you too.

I´m not into financial domination so i dont pay for anything. For me its only a game and a thrill, not more. So please dont reply if this isn´t comfort for you.

I apoligize for my bad english but its not my mother tongue, sorry.
I´m from the EU it would be nice if you be their too because of the time zone, but not necessary.

So thats all, I´m looking forward to hear from you. PM me or contact me on KIK: switch_guy87

Best regards

PS: If a man feels addressed by this and is trusting, he is also welcome to get in touch