PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (serious)

Hidden Desires
07-20-2022, 05:32 PM
25/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (serious)

Hidden Desire Submissive Happy Hour

Welcome aboard! Thank you for taking the time to read this advertisement! I know you have many choices for a master, and hopefully I can help fulfill your needs! Two quick housekeeping notes before going further though are that I will not accept anyone under 18 years of age, and I am looking for an online only friendship. If you are a minor or looking for something that will translate into meeting up in real life, you need not read further.

About Me:
So who is Hidden Desires? Philosophers have asked this question since never. Perhaps you have though! I am a 27ish, tall, white, and bi man. I am heavily involved in my local LGBT political activism landscape. I enjoy skiing, hiking, biking, cooking, gaming, and gardening. I live on the eastern US seaboard, and I can guarantee you it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

My wife and I have a wonderful life together. She and I have very similar libidos, however she is less sexually adventurous that I am. As such, I don't practice a lot of my kinks except for when I am by myself. It's not something I'm upset by, but it has led me to venture out into something a bit out of my normal area.

Historically, I've been a sub. I've been a sub for several doms over the years, and I've met some really great masters and some not so great masters. Unfortunately, I think that some masters go into the relationship thinking it's just about them, while forgetting that the sub is a living, breathing person with feelings themselves. While I have never been a pure master, I have been a switch before, and I think that my experience will show that I will be able to tackle many a variety of subs. Also note, I tend to use sub and slave interchangably. I default to sub, but if you prefer to be refferred to as a slave, let me know!

About You:
I do not have any requirements for a sub, provided you are 18+. I am bisexual (though pansexual may be more fitting). I do not care if you are man, woman, non-binary, genderfluid, genderqueer cisgender, transgender, agender, straight, gay, bisexual, polysexual, asexual, demisexual, or any other other gender or sexual orientation. Your race doesn't matter to me, nor does your weight. I do tend to prefer people under 50, but this is not a hard line.

As I am in the US, I need to keep time-zones into account. I'll consider anyone, however keep in mind that if we are to have a session it will probably be you having to be up at an odd hour. Also, English is the only language I speak. If English is not your first language, that's ok! As long as you are able to hold a conversation, we can make it work.

Your personality is the most important thing to me in this. I need a playmate who is trusting and wanting to explore. I would ideally like someone who has a lot of room to grow, as I want to share in the excitement of trying new things and reaching new sexual milestones! You should be adventurous. I also want someone who isn't just here for casual sex acts, but actually wants to have a friend. By the way, the secret word is radio. I would love to receive messages when we aren't playing around just telling me about your day or discussing your hobbies.

Kinks:
I am fairly experienced with a lot of different kinks, including some extreme hardplay. I am going to list some of my personal favorites. If you are not into them, that is fine! I will go off of your kinks. Keep in mind though, that I do want this to be a relationship where you are willing to try just about anything, so if you aren't willing to at least try a lot of my kinks then I may not be the best master for you.

My Kinks:
-Anal
-Oral
-Toilet Control
-Watersports
-Scat
-Food Play
-Hidden Public
-Outdoors
-Exposure
-Blackmail
-Toys
-Body writing
-Games and Chance

Again, I'm not going to make you violate a limit. If something is a no-go for you from this list, that's fine. Ideally though, you will be willing and trusting enough to engage with all of these. I am also able to give tasks and punishments for pretty much anything not listed. The only things I will not do is ask you to perform anything that will get you hurt, ruin your life, or get you arrested. I will also not ask you to send me money or any gifts, though I may request you buy certain things for yourself depending.

As far as how we communicate, I pretty much want to keep it limited to just Kik and Getdare. If you absolutely need another method we can discuss it, but I find these to be sufficient.

I work, and I'm sure you are busy as well. As such we will have play sessions, and then tasks that I give out.

Proof of completion of task can come through photos, videos, or written reports. The reports should be detailed and convey how you felt, what happened, what you liked, what you didn't like, etc. If photos are a limit for you, I will respect it. However it is again my hope that you are willing to push this envelope. Ideally you will one day be comfortable with face photos and videos if you are not currently. If photos are a hard limit for you that will never change, then this may not be the best relationship for you. I will require photos in the beginning though until we have become more established.

Application:
If you are interested, please message me on getdare first. I find it is easier for me to start talking on here before transitioning to Kik. Please send me the following information:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Dislikes:
Limits:
Are there any of my interests that are 100% forever limits?:
Experience as a sub: (Brand New, Beginner, Moderate, Advanced)
Favorite dare or task performed:
What do you want out of this?:
Kik Screename:
Secret word:

I will keep this open for a few days to see what responses I get, though I will try to get back to everyone as quickly as possible!