PDA

View Full Version : 32/female/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

Butterfly
07-10-2022, 03:18 PM
32/female/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

Hello all, this is new for me! I have never actually posted an ad looking for a sub. I am usually rather picky and being a Domme, I get many requests from male submissive's each week asking me to be their Domme. However, I have decided that I want to try looking for a FEMALE sub, and since it is a bit more rare for a female submissive to be looking for a female Domme, I thought I would write an ad.

A little about me:
I am 32 years old and live in the MT time zone. I am poly and also a switch. I am currently in a few different relationships, but all of my partners are aware of each other.

I consider myself a very sweet, understanding and kind person. However, I am also very strict, sadistic and creative. I also am playful and sassy. Control is my biggest kink and love to take different forms of control over my sub and do so in creative ways. As I mentioned, I am also sadistic. While I do like physical pain, I also love to make my sub suffer mentally at times.

My full list of kinks is here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NsKWs5ZjgEoGOhsOYnqrFOeKLMjqXkmB3cCVdxQHxsc/edit).

I am an open book so I am happy to discuss everything.

About you:
I am looking for a female (I am open to female identifying) who is 21 years old or older. I don't require photos during play, at least not at first, however, I will ask that you verify. I don't care so much about looks, and instead and wanting to make sure you are well over the age of 18.

It would be great if you were in a similar timezone as me, however, I have had subs from as far as Australia so we can definetly make it work.

I am playful and a bit of a brat myself, so I am happy to entertain the idea of somebody being bratty as well. However, I am strict and will put you in your place. I am also open to those who identify as a pet or little.

The dynamic I am looking for:
I am looking for somebody who is willing to talk both kink and normal everyday things. I want a friendship, a partnership AND a power exchange dynamic.

I would like to give you rules for everyday and then add on tasks and live play to enhance the dynamic.

I am a pretty busy person, but I always make time and space for my partners. I can't be available 24/7 but that being said, I do like to stay in communication with my partners as much as possible.

I also like to use Discord for chatting and audio and Google Docs for keeping track of our rules, reports, etc.

I would also like something that is on track to be long term. I believe that the magic truly happens when I can get into your head and know what you like or don't like and why. That can only happen as time goes on and trust is built.

Future Co-Domme
My husband, Mr. Devious, and I have discussed at some point co-domming somebody together (again - we had a 3 month adventure with another sub about 6 years ago). This is something that he doesn't have space for in his life at the moment, however there is potential for this happening down the road if you are interested in exploring this with us.

Contact me
If any of this resonated with you, please reach out so that we can have a discussion. When you send me a message, please include the following:

What you like to be called (this could be a nickname, your real name or just your username).
A little about yourself and what kinks you enjoy.
What type of dynamic you are looking for.

Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Ps. MALE SUBS NEED NOT APPLY

Jaro
07-18-2022, 10:58 AM
I want to bump this ad. Any female would be lucky to have Miss Butterfly as a Domme!

Butterfly
10-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Just a little bump as I am still looking for a sub.

Searchingslave510
10-13-2022, 04:08 PM
Further bump. Butterfly is a wonderful Domme and long term owner to have.

Viking_Guy
10-14-2022, 07:14 AM
Bumpety bump! Best of luck!

Dark_eyed_Devil
10-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Here's my bump for you.

Good Luck, Butterfly. I hope you find someone as well

Luckysubber
10-23-2022, 11:40 AM
Wow such an extensive ad and list of kinks and limits! It's a first time I am sad that I am not female as being a male is so privileged. xD

Anyway, good luck with your search. I am sure some female sub will be extremely happy with you as their Domme. :D