PDA

View Full Version : A bet I should not have made.

Plug
02-16-2010, 02:21 PM
This story is based of a fantasy of mine. I am kinda portrayed as Jordan and my friend is haley. Names are changed and none of this has actually happened but the characters are loosely based on us.

Jordan: Sophomore in Highschool. 5 ft 9 in. 168 pounds. Very muscular and tan. Dark brown hair hazel eyes.

Haley: Junior in Highschool. 5 ft 7 in. 115 pounds. B-cup breasts. Very athletic body. Dark brown hair. Hazel eyes.

A couple weeks ago me and my friend Haley were sitting at my house and talking about track. We are both on our high schools track team. She runs long distance and I run sprints. And as always when we talked about track the inevitable happened. We started arguing about which was harder, long distance or sprints. I kept telling her that you needed to have a lot more leg strength for sprints and that although the races themselves are easier the practices are harder because all the long distance runners do is jog around the track and gossip.

So after some time of our arguments going know where she said, "Lets settle this, I'll race you one time around the neighborhood." (.7 miles) "No," I replied, "This is saturday, my day off. I don't want to do some stupid distance race." "Or is it just that you know I'll win" Haley said, "Ok how bout the winner gets to make the loser do whatever they wan't for the next week." "Ok deal I said."

After this little addition to the bet I thought it was worth it. If I lost she would probably make me make her food and do her laundry for a little bit, but if I won I could do the same to her. "Are we racing now," I asked. "Yea," she said, "Im ganna go back to my house to get my running shoes and then we will race. Meet me at your mailbox"

She left and I went upstairs to get my running shoes. I walked outside and started stretching. I was just getting done when I saw haley walking up to my mail box. She had changed into some skin tight orange booty shorts and a green tank top. At least if I lose I'll have a good view during the race i thought. "You ready?" "Let me stretch a bit then I'll be ready"

"Ok, you ready?" "On your marks, get set, Go!" she yelled. I started faster then her thinking I would get a nice lead so she wouldn't be able to catch me. This plan however backfired because as a sprinter I had no clue how to pace myself. All i knew was go. So about half way around I started to hear her footsteps gain on me. I tried to push harder but i started to lose energy. I started to slow down and she passed slapping my ass on the way by. I got to watch her perfect orange ass slowly pull away and reach my mailbox about 50 meters before me. When I got to my mail box I was panting heavily. Aww is big bad sprinter tired she laughed. She poured her bottle of water on my head. "I'm ganna go home and and shower and then I'll come back here to start you on your tasks" she said.

Star Shadows
02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
This sounds like it could get interesting interesting to see where it will go...

Just a few pointers though... check your spellings and grammer before you post, or write it on a word processer first (Microsoft word ect).
And also try and keep each line of speech on a different line.
"Hi."
"Hi, how are you?"
... and so on. It make reading and differenciation between who is talking.

Other than that it is a good strong start and it should turn out well just keep up the good work.

Mr Very Daring
02-16-2010, 02:44 PM
good start, a few grammar issues though

andrew_b
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
good stuff, please continue

Plug
02-16-2010, 03:00 PM
I went inside and cooled down. I wasn't to worried about what she would do to me for that week because I thought she would go easy on me since we had known each other for so long. I went over to the couch and turned on the tv.

I heard the door open and I looked over my shoulder. Haley had walked in with a bag which she set on the table. "Come here" she said with a tone of authority that i didn't usually hear unless she was talking to her little sisters. I got up and walked over to her. "Sit" she ordered. I sat down. "So what am i going to be doing for you? Making sandwiches, doing your dirty laundry, cleaning for you?" "Not quite. Read this." She hands me a piece of paper.

Rules
1. You must remain hairless while under my control.
2. You will do as I say without question.
3. You will call me miss or ma'am when answering me.
4. You will answer to my friends unless i say otherwise.
5. You will not do anything or go anywhere without telling me and getting my permission.
6. You will be punished for anything you do wrong.
7. Good Luck

"What are these?" "These are your rules," she said "And you better hurry on number 1" She hands me some Nair hair removal cream. "Hurry up!"

Plug
02-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I walked up to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. What have I gotten myself into. I started to undress. I grabbed the bottle of Nair and squeezed a large amount onto my palm. I took a big breath and started to rub it all over my body. Once my body from the neck down was covered I looked at the directions. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with cool water. After the 5 minutes was up I stepped into the shower. Once the water hit my body my hair just started to drop off my body. It was the first time I had seen my legs and arms hairless since I was really young. I stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror. I kinda liked the clean looked being shaved me but I didn’t know what everyone else would think. I got dressed again and headed down stairs.

Haley was sitting at the table. She stood up and looked at me when I came down.

H: Well, let me see.
J: See what?
H: I wanna see how you look. Undress.
J: What? No.
H:Don’t make me punish you. Now undress.

I slowly removed my shirt. We had each seen each other in our underwear. But never completely naked. I was a little nervous especially since I would be naked while she was still fully clothed. I had my shirt and pants on the floor and I hesitated with my boxer briefs.

H: Come on. All of it.

Reluctantly I removed my boxer briefs. Once it was out in the air my cock quickly became erect. And I covered it with my hands. Which got me a hard slap on the ass.

H: Don’t you dare hide that from me. This week that is mine. Not yours. Understood?
J: Yes

This answer got me another hard spank.

H: Yes what!
J: Yes ma’am.
H: Thats better. Now let me inspect your work. Spread your arms and legs.

I quickly did as she told me to not wanting to be spanked again. She bent down and wrapped her hand around my newly smooth calf. She began to work her war up to my thigh feeling over every muscle. She mad her way to my groin and clutched my balls. This made me jump a bit. It didn’t hurt i had just never been grabbed so forcefully there. She mad he way to my hard shaft and gave it a few strokes. She then stood and ran her hands up my six pack.

H: I like these.

She then pinched each of my nipples and twisted just enough to send a sharp pain up my body.

H: Open your mouth.

I did as i was told and i got both of her hands shoved into my mouth. She grabbed my top and bottom teeth and forced my mouth open wider. She let go and stuck two fingers into my mouth.

H: Close your mouth and suck on these. Make sure they get nice and wet. I began to suck working my tongue around her fingers trying to get as much saliva on them. Abruptly she took them out.

H: Get on your hands and knees ass up.

J: Yes ma’am

I lowered myself to my hands and knees and stuck my ass into the air. I could see her move around me and I heard her kneel. She put her hand on my ass and spread my cheeks to the side. with the other hand she stuck the two fingers i had licked deep inside and begun to probe around. I found this very uncomfortable. After what seemed like eternity she removed herself from my rectum.

H: stand.
H: Tonight I’m having some friends over and I expect you to be their. They will show up at 6 and i expect you there no later then that.
H: Don’t be late. Oh and wear this under your clothes.

She reaches into her bag and pulls out a small pink thong and throws it to me and walks out.
I stand there holding the thong. What have i gotten myself into.

Wedgieboy1337
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Great story so far. Not much horrible punishment so its actually believable. Written greatly. I like it.

Plug
02-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Its 5:20 pm so I start thinking about heading to haley’s house. I had no clue what I would be ordered to do. After earlier I had an entirely different view on my situation and on haley herself. I headed up to my room to take a shower before I left. It was different showering hairless because the soap slipped off of my naked body. It felt like I was showering a girls body. I got out dried off and put deodorant on. I then began to think of what I was going to wear. It was then when I saw the pink thong. It was laying on my desk. I had almost forgotten. I slipped it on. It immediately gave me a wedgie that i was not used to. I went and looked at myself in the mirror. The front fully covered my soft penis, but just barely. I knew if i got turned on even a little bit it would fully slip out the side. After getting used to the new underwear I grabbed some shorts and a shirt and headed over to haley’s it only took me a couple minutes walk to get there.
As I arrived at the door I noticed about 5 cars parked in her driveway. Reluctantly I knocked. I could hear footsteps rushing towards the door. It swung open and there stood Haley dressed in a little black dress that most would consider a shirt.

H: Come on in. We have been waiting for you.

I stepped inside and I saw a few people i knew and a couple I didn’t. I went to the fridge and grabbed a pepsi and started to talk to some of my friends. As i was conversing with the other people at the house I began to notice something strange. I was the only guy. Now I knew something was up, but I just kept cool and kept talking. Suddenly I felt a hand slide onto my back. I looked over and it was Haley. She joined the conversation like nothing was happening. But unknown to everyone besides me and her she was slowly sliding her hands down the back of my pants. She gave my ass a squeeze and grabbed the thong and pulled it up.

H: Good boy she whispered as she walked away.

We continued on like this for awhile. Everyone just talking, nothing exciting really happened. Until...

H: Hey everyone I think its time we go downstairs.

Everyone started making there way to the basement except for Haley. She was staring straight at me. Once everyone had turned she got a smirk on her face and motioned for me to come with her. She headed upstairs to her room. I followed closely behind.

H: Close the door on your way in.
H: Strip down to the thong.

I stripped down and handed my clothes to her which she threw onto her floor. She then went into her closet and came out with a big black bag.

H: Hands out, feet spread, and mouth open wide she commanded.
She pulled out for velcro cuffs with metal rings on them and attached one to each ankle and wrist. she the pulled out a ball gag and placed it in my mouth. she also wrapped a black leather collar around my neck which had a chain leash attached.

H: Crawl she ordered.

I got on all fours. She began to walk down to the basement. When we began to near the door leading into where all the girls were my heart began to race. She opened the door and walked into the room with my close in tow.
The girls turned to look who came in and their jaws dropped at the site of my gagged and collared in a little pink thong. They then looked at Haley who had a huge smile on her face.

H: Girls, this is out entertainment for tonight.

The looks of confusion and shock slowly turned to mischievous grins.

Demon Thief
02-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Great start. Keep up the good work. :D

cheesey923
02-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Man oh man do I miss these stories and I really enjoy this one good ideAs along with beliavable actions makes it a fun read keep going

truth
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
so far very good

Wedgieboy1337
02-17-2010, 07:35 AM
The plot thickens. There are a bunch of girls, a guy who is binded and in a small pink thong who is also haley's slave, and everything they could want in that house. Love it. To tell you the truth...I wish this guy was me :P

anonimousbob
02-17-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm loving this story, can't wait for more :D

Star Shadows
02-17-2010, 08:45 AM
good work :) well done keep it up!!

glasssbottle174
02-17-2010, 09:32 AM
This is an excellent start. Nice one

Plug
02-17-2010, 06:14 PM
(G: stands for one of the girls talking.)

H: So girls what shall we start with. He is mine for the night so anything is possible.

I could see all the girls brains running through their darkest fantasies, that they thought they would never get to experience, as they suddenly because possible.
There was a long moment of silence when suddenly one girl blurted out.

G: Lets dress him up!
H: Ahhh I thought that might come up. Go look in that closet. I bought all of those clothes and they will all fit him.

All of the girls faces light up and they scramble over to the closet and they start plucking out various items, most of which were pink.

G: Can we pick out a few outfits and have him model them for us?
H: Sure, how about you pick out one everyday outfit, one formal, a swimsuit, and some sexy lingerie.
G: Ok sounds good.

Haley led me to the center of the room.

H: Stand.

I stood. She grabbed my arms and forced them above my head head where she attached the two cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. She then pulled a blind fold out of her pocket and wrapped in around my head. Then I felt her undo the back of my gag. My mouth was sore from staying open for so long and I could lick up all the saliva that had dripped ouyt.I felt her hand tightly squeeze my cock and balls.

H: Stay.
J: Its not like I have a choice is it?
H: Excuse me!?
J: Sorry ma’am.
H: Oh sorry wont cut it.

I could hear the girls stop searching through the closet.

H: Your ganna get it.
J: Please no.
H: Shut up!

I began to get scared. I knew I was going to get it but I had no clue what “it” was because of my blindfold. Suddenly I felt my panties get pulled down from behind. Whack. Whack. Whack. My ass was on fire as she pelted it with what seemed to be a ruler. After about 20 blistering strokes it stopped. I felt my panties lifted back into place and my face was gabbed and yanked forward.

H: You are never to back talk me. Understood?
J: Yes ma’am. Sorry ma’am. I wont do it again.
H: Ok. Girls are you ready.
G: Yea we have the outfits ready.
H: Ok have at him.

My hands were released from the hook and the girls removed my blindfold,collar and cuffs. I was led over to where they had the outfits laid out. I was handed what seemed to be the formal attire. It consisted of a pink dress that looked entirely to short, a white lacer garter belt with matching leggings, panties and bra.
I reluctantly removed the pink thong revealing my hardening cock. I looked up and noticed that it had become the center of attention in the room.
I picked up the panties and slid them on. They covered me much better then the thong did but were no less humiliating. I slipped on the garter belt and then looked down with confusion. I had absolutely no clue how to attach the stalkings to the belt. The girls started to laugh.

H: I think were going to have to help him out girls.

A dozen hands flew down to the stalkings and they were forced up my leg. One by one the clasps were attached. Next was the bra. It was also forced upon me by a few of the girls and attached around my back. The girls stepped back

G: Aww how cute is he!
H: He is missing something though.
G: Boobies.

The girls grabbed some socks and stuffed them into my bra.

G: Aww much better.

Next the dress was lifted over my had and pulled down. It clearly did not fit me as haley had said all the clothes would. It was plenty wide enough. Thats not where the problem lay. The problem was in the length. It barely came down past my ass. Any motion at all would result in everyone in the room to get a good view of my white panty clad rump.

G: Ok model it for us.

I started pacing back and forth across the room in my best model walk. It obviously wasn’t up to par because I was met with a roar of laughter. The girls were rolling on the ground.

H: Ok everyone picture time.

All the girls gathered around me. Haley began to snap pictures. I was told to get in different positions including me facing forward holding up my dress revealing my lacy crotch and one of me facing backwards bending over with all of the girls grabbing my ass.

cheesey923
02-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Pictures hmm... Where will this lead dun dun duh

cloi_gurl
02-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Sad.... Plug is Banned... it was a good story.

truth
02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
great story.... HOW DID HE GET BANNED i did not know you could get banned from here

zeddicus
02-18-2010, 09:04 AM
yeah I wonder from what I see he has 5 post all from the stories don't know how about PM he sond though

fitzy
02-18-2010, 11:20 AM
if any good story writers is reading this would they thing of continuing this story i am enjoying it

Jones
02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
I will continue it.

Jones
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
It was then on to the next outfit. They decided “everyday” would be next. They stripped me of my formal outfit which brought on another round of hysterical laughter at my naked body. They then pulled out some super tight looking jeans.

H: I think were all going to have to help him get these on.

They laid be back on the couch with my legs hanging off the end. They placed the jeans around my legs and began to push and tug. Slowly but surely they secured the jeans and finally buttoned the top button. At this moment I was wearing nothing but the jeans. I had a new respect for girls wearing tight jeans to look good for guys. They were not only uncomfortable because of my bulge but the thighs and calfs were also very constricting. They then slid on a pink t-shirt. I could tell that this outfit was much less liked by the group. Probably because of its close resemblance to male clothing.
It was still an occasion for pictures. Once again I was forced into various positions as the pictures were snapped.

G: Hmmm whats next.
H: I think swimsuit. That way we can save best for last!

As much work was put into getting the jeans on as getting them off. Once nude again I was quickly handed a small yellow bikini and made to slip it on. As with the bra they stuffed the cups of the bikini and there were many giggles from the girls. But I could tell they were waiting for the final outfit. I was stripped of my Bikini and I could see the final outfit. It consisted on a black lacy thong with matching bra. Just the kind I’d love to see on a cute girl.
I slipped it on and the bra was stuffed. All the girls stepped back admiring the lacy thong and bra.

H: Turn.

I turned giving them a good view of my ass. I could see multiple camera flashes. I turned my head to see Haley and the rest of the girls with their phones and cameras snapping pictures. Oh god if these pictures got out I thought.

H: Ok now that your properly dressed lets show these girls why your in this predicament in the first place. Come on girls Jordan is going for a bit of a jog.

We all made our way upstairs. On the way Haley made me explain about our bet and about how like the sissy I am had lost. When we reached Haley’s front door she turned to me and said.

H: Well lets go.
J: What dressed like this?
H: Don’t make me say it again.
J: Yes ma’am. Sorry ma’am

With that I took off. No shirt, no pants, not even any shoes. Just me my black thong and bra. The girls all got in one of their cars and started after me staying a good 50 feet back. Just enough to where I was fully illuminated for any other motorists on the road or anyone peeking from their windows. It was 11 pm so their wasn’t much chance of getting caught but my heart was still pumping. I was certainly running much faster tonight then earlier to slim my chances of humiliation, but even then the run felt like forever.
Finally with no one seeing me, at least I don’t think anyone saw, i made it back to Haley’s house. The girls pulled up behind me. They all got out of the floor and fell on the ground laughing. After their fit was finally over 3 of the girls said that they had to go. They all thanked Haley for such a great night and all three gave my a slap on the ass and grabbed my cock before leaving.

H: Ok now their is only three of us and the real fun can begin. We will tie him down in my room and we will each get 30 minutes to do whatever we want with him.

n25n0598
02-18-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm glad someone is continuing this. Please write more.

cheesey923
02-18-2010, 10:01 PM
This could be on of the best stories since johns slavery

glasssbottle174
02-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Thank you for taking this on, and allready your first post is great!

fitzy
02-19-2010, 10:20 AM
nice continuing with the style of writing good job

Jones
02-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I was quickly rushed upstairs to Haley’s room. She stripped me of my bra and panties and laid me down on the bed. She attached my legs and arms to each bed post. A blindfold was then secured tightly over my eyes and I heard her leave the room.

H: Ok Jane you will go first, Kendal you can go second and I’ll go third. There are many different toys in my closet. You may use any of them, and remember he is ALL yours. You may do whatever you want with him.

I laid in complete silence for about 5 minutes. This gave me a lot of time to think of what had already come and what was to come. I had no clue what was going to happen if already in the first day I had been seen naked by many girls and dressed in ways I’d never have guessed I’d be dressed. It was quite an experience and I was having mixed emotions about it. For one it was extremely humiliating, but it also gave me such a rush of excitement.
The door slowly opened and closed. I heard footsteps walking towards the other side of a room. Another door opened,probably the closet and I could hear someone rummaging, through its contents. The door closed again and the footsteps neared.
The blindfold was removed and there stood Jane. She had a smirk on her face. She began to strip off her shorts and shirt followed by her panties and bra. She stood there looking gorgeous her long black curly hair hanging down her back and front slightly covering her perfect breasts. Examining lower down revealed a pussy free of hair making it very inviting. Looking back up I noticed her eyes were looking down upon my penis which was going up. She started to crawl onto the bed until her smooth pussy was inches from my chin.

Jane: Lick it.

That was all she said, and I said nothing due to her immediately placing her pussy lips directly on my lips. For a second I froze forgetting what to do. It was such a surprise to suddenly have her sitting on my face.

Jane: You better start licking bitch.

My mind suddenly snapped back into focus and my tongue shot out. Straight into her moist vagina.

truth
02-20-2010, 12:44 AM
very sexy i like

Star Shadows
02-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Yey! someone continuing this story... and so well too

Congratulations to you
:D

Jones
02-21-2010, 12:28 AM
I probed my tongue back and forth inside her pussy. I pulled it in and out doing my best to please her. Her crotch was completely covering my mouth and part of my nose making it very hard to breath. All my senses were buzzing, all of them completely occupied by Jane. All I could smell was her wet pussy centimeters from my nose, all i could taste are her juices bathing my tongue, my sense of touch was focused on her weight pressing down upon my face and her firm thighs clenched around my cheeks squeezing harder every time I hit a good spot, her body towering over me was the best view I had ever seen, and all I could here is her heavy breathing and moaning.
She continued riding my face for a good five minutes, putting my tongue through its paces. Only giving me a break about once every minute to catch my breath.
When she had finally gotten what she wanted from my mouth she crawled down off the bed and began to get re-dressed. She put my blindfold back on and left silently just as she had entered. Once she closed the door it wasn’t 30 seconds before it reopened. Once again the door closed and I heard footsteps leading to the closet. The closet was opened and the person rummaged through its contents. Then the footsteps came to the bed and my blindfold was again removed.
This time it was kendal. She had dirty blonde hair and a body so perfect it looked as if she had work done on it. She claimed though that it was all natural. She reached over to the far side of the bed and undid my wrist. she did the same for the other wrist and both my ankles.

K: Get on the floor.

I quickly crawled off the bed and got on all fours on the floor. I stared up at her for the second direction. There came no answer though. She walked over to the closed and began to disrobe. She, like Jane kept herself well groomed down their. She had a barbie quality to her unlike the more natural beauty of Jane. Both were very sexy in their own right. Once totally nude she picked up a harness and stepped into it and pulled it up and secured it around her waist. In the front was a long pink strap-on. She walked back over to me and stood there with the pink hunk of rubber dangling right in front of me.
Catching me off guard she grabbed the back of my head and at the same time thrust her hips forward. This caused the dildo to be forced into my mouth and down my throat. I nearly gagged but I controlled myself.

K: Suck it sissy.

I began to bob my head back and forth on the large cock just as many girls had done to me before. I never thought I would experience the other end of it though. Kendal was being very forceful so instead of me sucking the cock it was more like her jamming the end down to my stomach and then back out until it almost came to the edge of my lips and the rammed it back down.

K: Make sure it gets nice and wet.

I started to try to get as much saliva on it as I could even though it was obviously already soaking wet.
She removed the strap-on from my mouth.

K: Face down ass up.

Oh no I thought. Not this. Even though the thought of what was about to occur terrified me I still quickly complied not wanting to be punished. I raised my ass to the ceiling. Kendal Positioned herself behind me. I felt a hard poke on my ass hole. Then another, only this time it was successful. The entire length of the strap-on was rammed into my ass hole then quickly pulled out. This process was repeated quickly and very roughly. She placed her hands on my ass for support and gave it a hard slap every few minutes. Being fucked in the ass gave me mixed feelings. In some ways it felt good but at the same time it was very painful. But either way it wasn’t my choice. I was at the mercy of Kendal and her big pink cock at the moment.

surnamey
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
thanks for picking it up I was sad to see he was banned

glasssbottle174
02-21-2010, 04:46 AM
Very well done, you are a very good writer

Jones
02-21-2010, 09:26 AM
thank you. I just hope I can do as well as plug.

fitzy
02-21-2010, 10:24 AM
very good continuation of the story :)

panties4ever
02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
your fantasy could easily be mine!

Jones
02-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Finally Kendal finished her anal assault on me. She slipped off the strap-on and through it in the corner.

K: Lay down on the floor.

I laid down as I was told. Kendal walked over to the closed and grabbed what looked to be a gag. She stuck it in my mouth and fastened it around my head. It was a ring gag. It forced my mouth to stay open no matter what. She sat down and grabbed my soft cock. She began to stroke it to life. The blood began flowing and it became as hard as rock. She kept stroking getting faster and faster as she went on. It felt amazing, i hadn’t had a hand job this good in a long time. Right before I came she grabbed a small cup that had been laying beside her and placed it around my cock so i blew my load straight into it. She lifter the clear cup up to her mouth and spat in it, and began to shake the cup around. She crawled on top of me letting her full weight rest on my chest. She then lowered the cup right about my face. It was at that moment that I realized what was going on. Before my head had been clouded by my intense sexual release. But now that that had passed I realized that she was about to pour my own cum right into my mouth. I began to squirm but i was thoroughly trapped. She was resting her entire weight on my chest and using her legs to pin my arms to the side of my body. Slowly she tipped the cup letting the cum gradually reach the rip of the cup and drop directly into my open mouth. It was still very warm and it had an awful taste. She had tipped the cup until it was fully vertical. Every last drop of my huge load were now in my mouth.

K: Swallow bitch.

I swallowed. I could feel the sticky cum slowly trickle down my throat. She got up off my chest.

K: Go get in the bathtub.
J: I walked to the bathroom and got in the bath. She however stayed in the room. I sat down on the cold tub and waited. Not long after she entered with a pair of velcro cuffs. she attached them to my wrist and then put them on the knob keeping my hands raised above my head. She got in the tub with me and turned on the water. At first it was very cold but it heated up quickly. She began to lather soap all over her body. Rubbing it sexily on her pussy and tits. The whole time the water was washing the soap onto my body and face. I wanted to look up since I had a great view of her perfect body, but every time I my mouth would fill with soap and water due to the ring gag. So i opted for just staring at her thighs which was still a treat. All of a sudden a golden stream of water started to hit my on the chest. I looked up to see that she was peeing on me. I tried to move but I was held in place by my bonds. I had to sit there and endure it. I felt so humiliated that I was being used as a human toilet. After she finished her piss she turned off the water and left the room. I sat there humiliated, wet and getting cold. It was probably 10 minutes until I finally heard someone enter the room. It was haley. She was wearing a big white t-shirt. I assumed she had panties on under the shirt but i couldn’t tell.

H: Haha aww you poor baby. Kendal told me what she did to you.

Haley reached over and unhooked my cuffs. I stood up and she removed the gag as well.

J: Thank you ma’am.
H: No problem. I was planning on using you but after the abuse Kendal gave you I think we will just go to bed. Come on.

She grabbed my hand and led me into her room. She picked up a pair of boxer briefs out of her drawer.

H: Here, put these on. I’ll let you wear boy clothes tonight.

J: I slipped on the underwear and turned to see that Haley was already in her bedroom. I stood their awkwardly not knowing where I was supposed to sleep.

H: Come here boy I’m getting cold.

I walked over to her bed and hopped in laying next to me. She scooted her body up next to me and grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her body. It was at this point that I realized that she had removed the shirt and had no top on or bra. She placed my hand directly on her boobs and pushed her ass back into my crotch. I pulled the covers over us and closed my eyes. Not a bad end to a strange night I thought.

wonderboy33
02-21-2010, 09:39 PM
awsome please continue
thank you

Canker1
02-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Sucks plug got banned. But you seem to be doing an excellent job with this story.

Demon Thief
02-21-2010, 10:53 PM
This is really interesting. I hope you continue writing with this high level of quality.

cloi_gurl
02-21-2010, 10:59 PM
This is pretty interesting boy..... Well done, Id love to make ur fantasy a reality ;)

truth
02-22-2010, 12:51 AM
great story, i have mixed feeling about it, on one end shes nice to him and a good friend, on the other she lets him get fucked in the ass and lets pictures be taken of him...

seth18
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
great story, i have mixed feeling about it, on one end shes nice to him and a good friend, on the other she lets him get fucked in the ass and lets pictures be taken of him...

Lol, that's how I am about these sotires, I always get to into them, as if the jerk is really doing that to him. :)

Jones
02-22-2010, 10:09 PM
I awoke to the noises of Haley opening the door of her bathroom. She emerged wearing only a white towel wrapped around her middle. I’m not sure if she saw that I had woken up because she walked over to her dresser and dropped the towel.
Now being best friends I’d of course seen her naked a couple of times. A few times when I had pantsed her and more came down then just her shorts and another time when we had gone skinny dipping but that was only for a second when she dove into the black water making it impossible for me to see any more.
So altho I had seen her ass before it was nothing quite as nice as this time. It was perfectly formed and clearly firm just by the site of it. It was completely tan from her tanning nude on her back porch. It was glistening with the water that the towel had not soaked up. She had a cute little birthmark on her right cheek.
She searched through her panty drawer which was overflowing with a multitude of panties in all different cuts and most in bright colors. She picked out a pair of orange boy shorts. With some writing on the ass that I couldn’t read while she was holding them. She bent over to put them on revealing a peek of her pussy behind. I almost came at the site of this. She pulled the panties up to her waist and gave the blue waistband a little snap.
She turned revealing her large luscious breasts. She gave me a big smile.

H: Good morning. How was your night?
J: Very good!
H: Very good...?
J: Very good ma’am.
H: Thats better. Go put on that outfit on the floor and make me breakfast.

I know its short but as i was writing i decided to go to sleep but i didnt want to waste this so i posted it. sorry for the inconvienience

seth18
02-23-2010, 11:19 PM
I know its short but as i was writing i decided to go to sleep but i didnt want to waste this so i posted it. sorry for the inconvienience

CTRL + A ; CTRL + C ; Note Pad ; CTRL + V :D

But nice short semi cliffhanger

xXThe_Gay_One =)Xx
02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Im just confused :S

Blank
02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
this should continue =)

Jones
02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I hopped up off the bed and looked on the floor. Laying there was a small black and white outfit. I picked it up to see that it was a little maids outfit. Under it was a big white pad. I dropped the maids outfit and picked it up to see what it was. I picked it up and it crinkled as I squeezed it. I it was shaped like underwear. It was then when I realized it was a big diaper. I looked up at Haley, who had sadly put on a shirt but still had no pants, she was looking at me and giggling to herself.

H: Can baby put on his diaper or does mommy need to help you.

I looked at her with a puzzled look and then looked down at the diaper.

H: I think you need a little help. Lay down.

I set the diaper down on the ground next to me and laid down on my back. Haley walked to her closet and came out with some baby wipes and baby powder. She kneeled down next to me and grabbed my ankles and lifted them back over my head. With her other hand she took out a baby wipe and started wiping down my cock and balls and then ass hole. She threw that in the trash and took off the top of the baby powder. She sprinkled some all over my ass and crotch. She set down the bottle and began messaging the powder into my skin paying alot of attention to my balls and cock.
She grabbed the diaper and unfolded it.

H: Up she commanded

I lifted my powdered ass off the ground and she quickly slip the diaper under my ass. I let my ass plop down into the soft backside of the diaper. She let my legs down on the ground and pulled the front of the diaper snugly between my legs and taped it in place.

H: Ok there you go. Now you can put on your maids outfit.

I stood up feeling the thick diaper between my legs. It was such a weird sensation. My cock which at the moment was very stiff from all the rubbing Haley had just done. was pinned down by the thick material and I couldn’t fully close my legs because of all the material between them.
I slipped on the tiny black dress. It came about half way down my diapered ass. It had a little white lacy apron on the front. I waddled down stairs, with the huge diaper between my legs, and into the kitchen. On the counter was a small note which read. Make Two Omelets with cheese. I got out all of the ingredients and cooked the omelets. I placed them both on plates and set them on the table. I knew I shouldn’t eat mine because Haley would be mad and punish me.
I didn’t have to wait long. Only a couple minutes later I saw her long sexy legs from the stairs. She was still only wearing the panties and t-shirt. She came into the kitchen and looked at the two omelets.

H: Why is yours on a plate.

I looked at her in confusion. She grabbed the plate and fork and took it over to the counter. She grabbed bent down and grabbed a dog bowl and dumped the omelet in their and put the plate and fork in the sink. She grabbed the dog bowl and set it under the table.

H: Ok lets eat.

truth
02-28-2010, 02:22 AM
haha good story and what a bitch, i been checking every day for updates

Jones
02-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Ill try to update as much as possible but i have alot going on. So i cant promise anything.

Jones
02-28-2010, 12:53 PM
I crawled under the table and stared at the omelet sitting there in the dog bowl. Haley sat down in the chair. She set her right foot right down in the omelet.

H: Ewww lick it off.

She shoved her foot up into my face. I grabbed it with both hands and put it in my mouth. I started to suck on each of her toes individually trying to get all the cheese and eggs off.
Once she thought her foot was clean enough she set it back down on the ground.

H: Ok you can eat now.

I looked back down at my omelet which now had a huge footprint in it. I was really hungry though so i picked it up with my hands and stuffed it in my mouth. Once I was finished I realized that I was very thirsty.

J: Ma’am may I have something to drink.
H: Sure.

Haley got up and I could hear her grabbing a glass. She came back and handed the glass down to me. I was about to take a drink.

H: Wait stop. Give it back to me.

I handed it back up to her. I heard her spit and then the drink dropped back down under the table. This time with a big glob of spit in it. It was disgusting but i tried to convince myself that it was just like making out with her, which I had fantasized about before.
I tipped the glass back and chugged the milk trying not to think about the spit. I set the glass down and sat under the table staring at Haley’s legs and pussy. She made no attempt to be lady like by crossing her legs. She let them sit wide open giving a great view of her slight camel toe. I wanted to just dive in and fuck her pussy right then and their. I had always thought Haley was hot but id never felt this much attraction to her. But then again I’d never had her panty clad pussy just inches from my face.
Haley stood up and carried her plate over to the counter and set in the sink. I decided to stay under the table until I was told to come out.
I heard a door open behind me. My heart started racing. Who could this be. None of the girls had spent the night.

S: Good morning Haley. Did you have a good time last night.

I realized this was the voice of Haley’s mom, Stacey, who was a huge MILF.

H: Good. And we had a blast.
J: Is he still here?
H: Oh yes. Come on out from under the table Jordan. And bring your bowl with you.

My heart dropped. This was going to be the most humiliating moment in my life. It was one thing for my friend to see me dressed like this, but my friends mom!
Slowly I crawled out from under the table. I saw that both Haley and her mom had huge grins on their faces. I couldn’t look either of them in the eyes so I stared at the ground. Haley grabbed the doggy bowl from my hands and set it on the counter.

S: I like what you’ve done with this one. All shaved. He looks much cuter like that. And I love his outfit, he looks so cute. How bout you give us a turn.

I slowly turned around so my ass was facing them. A pair of hands stopped me and the back of my maids outfit was lifted up.

S: Bend over.

I leaned over forward. I felt a hand slide between my legs and it groped my diaper covered dick.

S: Ok stand. Well you’ve done well. I hope you two have fun. I have to go to work. Bye
H: Bye Mom.
J: Bye Stacey.
S: Jordan I know you usually call me Stacey but I think in the position your in now you should start calling me Miss Smith or Ma’am.

truth
03-01-2010, 10:45 AM
ha very awesome good job

Jones
03-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Stacey left leaving me and Haley alone in the house. I didn’t say anything because I was still getting over the shock of what had just happened.

H: Let’s go watch some TV.

We walked over to her living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and tried to hand it to her. She just stared at me with a look of disapproval.

H: Who said you could sit on the couch.
J: Sorry ma’am i just assumed.
H: Get on the floor.

I quickly got on the floor. She hoped onto the couch and put her feet on my back using me as a footrest. She turned on the TV and started watching. The way I was on the floor I couldn’t even see the TV. So I had to just sit their while my knees and arms slowly started to hurt. After about an hour of this I suddenly just snapped. I stood straight up.

H: What the hell do you think your doing.

J: I’m leaving. Im not going to be your slave anymore. Im tired of this.

I rushed upstairs. I ripped off the maids outfit and the diaper, found my clothes and rushed out her front door. I ran all the way home and stormed into my room. I couldn’t believe I had just went through all of that over a little bet.
I just sat in my room thinking about how stupid I was when there was a knock on the door.

J: Come in.

The door opened and there stood Haley. She had gotten fully dressed and had a camera around her neck.

J: Go away I don’t want to deal with you right now.

H: Trust me your going to want to hear what I have to see.

J: Ok whatever.

She walked over and sat down next to me on my bed. She held up the camera and turned it on. The first thing that popped up was a picture of me in the first outfit i was made to wear last night. She continued to flip through at least 20 different pictures of me from the previous night.

J: What about those?

H: You see with these pictures I have blackmail. So unless you want everyone you know seeing these I would do what I say. Understand?

I grabbed the camera out of her hands.

J: Ha now you have nothing. Now go home and don’t bother me. I don’t want to talk to you right now.

H: Not so fast. All of the girls have all of those pictures saved on the cameras and emails as do I. So although you have taken my camera I still have access to all of the pictures. so id suggest you handing the camera back to me.

I realized then that she had me trapped and there was nothing I could do about it.

Jones
03-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Any suggestions are welcome. you can either pm them or just post on here.

Glavindrel
03-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Maybe Jones is Plug? :P Lol jk. but great writing.

GeorgeJetson
03-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Great story, I can't wait to read more! You are an excellent writer, thank you for picking up the story.

surnamey
03-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Wow great job, great story

Jones
03-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I reluctantly handed her camera back.

H: Thats better. You will be punished later for your disobedience. But now were going to the pool. Go put on your swim suit.

I got up and grabbed my swimsuit and went to the bathroom to change. I came out and me and Haley headed downstairs and into my garage. We hopped into my golf cart and headed down to the pool which was just about a half mile away. It was a tense ride since I had just seriously disobeyed her and we both knew I was in store for a serious punishment.
We arrived at the pool and walked in. We saw our friend Lacey. We walked over to her and set our stuff down. Haley removed her shirt revealing that she had changed into her swim suit before she came to my house. She took off her shorts as well, underneath was very small red bikini bottom with strings and barely any material covering her front and back. Lacey was wearing a similar suit except hers was yellow and said juice on the ass. They definitely were the sluts of the pool.
Haley laid down next to Lacey and they began talking as if I wasn’t even there.

H: Jordan how about you rub some tanning lotion on me and Lacey. We need to get a good tan. And be sure not to miss a spot.

She reached into her bag and took out the lotion and handed it up to me. She reached back and undid her top. I straddled Haley, as she was laying face down, and squirted a big glob of lotion onto the center of her back. I rubbed outwards covering her entire back with lotion. I then scooped some off to apply to her arms working my way down from her shoulders then to her hands. I then scooter off of her ass and moved further down on the chair. I squirted another glob onto my hands. I began rubbing it into her feet and moving up her legs. When I reached closer to her ass I began to get nervous so I stopped mid thigh and began to stand up.

H: I said get it all.

I sat back down and slowly started on the parts I’d skipped. I got her inner thighs right up to her bathing suit and I rubbed some on the part of her ass that was showing. Once I thought I had finished I stood up and after a short pause with no complaints I moved over to Lacey. I did the same thing with her. I sat down on her ass and began messaging the lotion into her smooth skin. I knew what was expected of me this time so I went straight for the ass and upper inner thighs first. When I stuck my hands between her legs to apply the lotion she gave a little twitch and let out a slight moan.
She looked back at me and gave a little smile and a wink. I stuck my hands back in between her thighs and continued to massage the lotion into her skin and every so often I’d give her inviting pussy a little tickle which would be answered with a twitch and a moan. Once I had had my fun and had finished the rest of her lotion I got up and got a pool chair and brought it up beside Haley’s.
We sat for a hour or so just talking about normal stuff. The girls had flipped, this time applying their own lotion as to not cause to much of a scene at the public pool by my rubbing lotion all over their breasts and stomach, both places that obviously don’t need assistance to reach.
After the girls decided they were tan enough for today the got up and slid on their booty shorts and tank tops. We walked back to the golf cart. Haley told me to head back to her house so I headed that way.
When we entered Haley’s house Lacey and her put down their stuff.

H: Lacey go get me a coke from the garage.

Lacey instantly got up from her seat and headed to the garage. I thought it was a little weird for Haley to be so rude to a guest to her house and for Lacey to comply with the order so quickly.
Lacey returned and handed the coke to Haley.

H: Ahh thank you. Now I want you both to stip.

Stunned at the request I looked at Lacey to see what her reaction to Haley’s request would be and I was surprised to see what she did, she Immediately stripped down till she was completely nude her white boobs and but standing out against to her tan skin.

rdcottman
03-03-2010, 09:47 PM
keep it up

love the story

Star Shadows
03-04-2010, 10:26 AM
brilliant twist keep up the good work!!

surnamey
03-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Wow great twist I cant wait for more to come

brycer11748
03-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Is Lacy also a slave or is she just a submissive type of girl:confused:

truth
03-07-2010, 04:43 AM
that was very sexy and interesting

jack7049
03-07-2010, 08:39 AM
this really is a great story keep it going

Jones
03-07-2010, 09:43 AM
I could do nothing but stare at Haley then at Lacey then back to Haley. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn’t get a grasp on what what was going on. Then I slowly realized that they were both staring back at me, Haley with not a very happy look. I snapped out of my trance and remembered that I was completely at Haley’s mercy so I reluctantly took off my shirt then my shorts and boxer briefs.
Lacey and I both stood there staring at Haley.

H: Ok I should probably explain to you what is going on.
J: Yes please.
H: Well a month or two ago Lacey made a similar bet with me and obviously lost. So she had to be my slave for a week. But obviously since it was a month ago there is some reason she is still under my control. Well just like I’m doing to you Jordan I’m blackmailing both of you. So you are both my slaves until I get bored with you. Which doesn’t seem like it will be any time soon.

My heart sank. I had no idea she was planning on keeping me forever.

H: Ok, Lacey, earlier Jordan tried to get free of my control which obviously didn’t work. So you are going to help my deal out his punishment.
L: Yes ma’am.
H: Lacey go get me a chair and put it in the middle of the room.
L: Yes ma’am.

Lacey walked over to the table grabbed a chair and set it in the middle of the room. Haley went and sat down in the chair facing me. She patted her lap.

H: Come over here slave. Come lay over my lap.

I walked over to Haley and leaned over her lap. She grabbed me by the hips and positioned me how she wanted me. Then Smack, Smack, Smack.
She was spanking me as hard as she could very rapidly, alternating cheeks. My ass began to burn very quickly and I couldn’t help to try to stop it by putting my hand in the way but without a pause she expertly grabbed it and twisted it behind my back and just went right on spanking me.
It lasted for at least 5 minutes. At that point a was crying because of the pain. Every slap felt like she was putting a hot pan to my ass. And then it stopped. My arm was released and I fell to the ground still sobbing.

Star Shadows
03-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Another good post :) I shall be keeping my eyes peeled

truth
03-07-2010, 10:11 PM
that was interesting kinda a twist

Blank
03-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I like it keep up with the good work =)

Jones
03-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I lay there in pain not being able to think of anything but the intense pain I was in.

H: Get up and follow me slut.

I struggled to get on my feet. And fallowed Haley. She led me downstairs to her basement. In one corner was a huge metal “X” with leather padding and velcro shackles on either side for feet and hands. She pushed me up onto the “X” and her and Lacey strapped me in. Haley grabs a ball gag off of the table and stuffs it in my mouth and locked it in place.

H: Lacey go get the fucking machine.

Lacey walks over around the corner and Haley just turns at me and smiles. A couple minutes later Lacey returns with a large box with a pole sticking out of the bottom. Attached to the top was an 8 inch long thick pink dildo.

H: Lacey lube it up.

Lacey bent down and stuff the dildo down her throat swallowing all 8 inches of it. She began to bob up and down on it. She looked like she was actually trying to pleasure the machine. She obviously had absolutely no gag reflex because she was taking the whole 8 inches over and over with ease.

Sorry that was so short. I just havnt felt like writing lately.

brycer11748
03-11-2010, 03:51 PM
No problem i am just glad you decided to post.:D

missloudness99
03-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Please write more of this story!!!! Its really good! :)

Jones
03-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Once Lacey finished her blow job on the machine Haley Grabbed it and positioned it directly under me. She pulled a lever and the guided it up into my anus 3-4 inches. It glided in with relative ease because of the lubrication.
It was very thick and fully stretched my ass out. Haley plugged the machine in and flipped a switch and it slowly started to move up and down. It would come almost fully out and then plunge right back in almost to its full length. It was painful and soothing at the same time and my ass slowly got used to it.

H: It looks like you are enjoying this to much. Lets turn it up some.

Haley bent down and turned the knob that controlled the speed. The dildo immediately jumped to a much higher speed and my eyes began to water from the pain. It was going in and out of my ass at least three times every second. It was much faster then any man could fuck someone.

H: Ahhh this seems better. I think we will leave you for awhile.

Haley left the room and went upstairs and Lacey followed close behind her. I was left alone in Haley’s basement gagged and being rapidly fucked by a large dildo. My ass was in great pain. If I had not been strapped to the X i would have collapsed already.

Once again short.

Jones
03-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Once I got over the extreme pain of the dildo my ass just began to get numb. My drool caused by the ball gag had reached all the way down to by dick and cover my chest and stomach.
I don’t know how long I had been standing there but it felt like almost 20 minutes of constant fucking. By that time I had stopped hoping that Haley would come back down and free me. The fucking went on for what felt like another 10 minutes until finally I heard footsteps coming down stairs. I looked up and it was Lacey. She walked towards me still completely naked. She bent down and turned of the machine.
I could barely feel the dildo slowing down since my ass was so numb. She removed the machine from my ass and unstrapped my hands and then my feet. I fell to the floor. She reached down and undid my ball gag.

L: Come upstairs when you feel better.

25rob1985
03-21-2010, 09:07 AM
Please post more it good

Hunterman36
03-23-2010, 07:03 PM
I am so sad jones is gone too oh well I hope someone picks up the story again I love it

brycer11748
03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
who shall picketh up the honor that cometh with continuing this story?

coolio5
03-27-2010, 12:09 PM
wow, writing for this thread seems to be bad luck or something. but i do hope someone else continues it because its very good

fitzy
03-27-2010, 02:14 PM
cant believe he is banned aswell hope someone dose continue on

Star Shadows
03-27-2010, 02:51 PM
I think it must be a curse, random curse of the "A bet I should not have made" writer ban strikes again

brycer11748
03-27-2010, 03:43 PM
this thread is important to me please some one please continue it.

Billjavv
03-27-2010, 04:03 PM
I will continue it.

truth
03-27-2010, 11:51 PM
I will continue it.

are they trying to kill one of the best storys

Hunterman36
03-28-2010, 12:54 AM
That was the fastest bann ever

Star Shadows
03-28-2010, 01:32 AM
See this is why I said no to writing it. It must be something IN the thread

Matt Uk
03-28-2010, 02:28 AM
I have a feeling gD mod's do not want this story continued for some reason :confused: therefore i think we should let it die, as they obv going to ban everyone who picks it up.

anonimousbob
03-28-2010, 06:24 AM
I have a feeling gD mod's do not want this story continued for some reason :confused: therefore i think we should let it die, as they obv going to ban everyone who picks it up.

if that was the case, why not just lock the thread?

It's a shame, and I would offer to continue it i I had the time

Matt Uk
03-28-2010, 06:58 AM
if that was the case, why not just lock the thread?

It's a shame, and I would offer to continue it i I had the time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY IT!!!!
whoever says the will continue gets banned!!
lol

coolio5
03-28-2010, 11:47 AM
could some mod or admin PLEASE explain why the authors of this thread are being banned?? Is it something in the story or what? Thanks!

brycer11748
03-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Maybe they keep finding out that the people that keep continuing this thread are really the same person that keeps making a new account.:confused:

fitzy
03-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe they keep finding out that the people that keep continuing this thread are really the same person that keeps making a new account.:confused:

could be true jones writed very like how plug wrote the story so seems it could be the same person

brycer11748
03-28-2010, 01:32 PM
I will continue it.

maybe it is cursed this guy is banned just for saying he would continue this thread.:eek: Hmmm?:scratchchin:

fitzy
03-28-2010, 01:34 PM
going to ask the next mod i see lol

brycer11748
03-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Maybe we should ask.....

brycer11748
03-28-2010, 01:36 PM
DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

plaster
03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Yea the same guy kept on making new accounts. He actually has a history of that. I think he has made over 20 accounts =)

plaster
03-29-2010, 09:20 PM
I laid there my ass pulsating from the pain. It still felt like the dildo was being forced in and out even though it had ended minutes ago. I slowly stood up and made my way upstairs. When I reached the top Haley was sitting on her couch eating a sandwich with her feet propped up on Lacey’s back using her as a footrest. She looked up at me and smiled. She gulped down the bite she was working on.

H: How was that slut? Did you enjoy your fucking?
J: No mistress it hurt so badly.
H: Aww poor baby, but thats not all your going to get. Your night has just begun.

My heart sank with those words. I could not imagine what she had in store for me. Haley finished her sandwich and stood up.

H: You two go upstairs and get dressed. Their are clothes on my bed.

Me and Lacey walked upstairs to Haley’s bedroom. As she had said their were two piles of clothes with a pair of Shoes on top of each. I grabbed mine and began to put it on. For underwear there were a pair of bright Pink briefs. I didn’t like the pink and I don’t like briefs but it was much better then girls underwear. I slipped those on and followed them with a pair of tan cargo pants and a brown leather belt. Then i put on the green billabong t-shirt and a white undershirt Haley had provided. Last were a new pair of nike tennis shoes.
As I finished dressing I looked up to see that Lacey was almost done as well. She was wearing a cute little pair of white booty shorts, and she was slipping on a pink tank top. I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra under it. She slipped her feet into a pair of brown sandals.

L: Ready?
J: Yea, do you know where we are going?
L: I have no clue.

We walked downstairs and saw that Haley had also changed. She was wearing a cut black blouse and a pair of white booty shorts that matched Lacey’s.

H: Ready?
J: Yea, where are we going?
H: The movies.

We hopped in the car. Me in the passenger seat Haley driving and Lacey in back.

brycer11748
03-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Yay more!:D that last guy was a jerk he should have just followed the rules and not gotten banned.:mad:

fitzy
03-30-2010, 01:19 PM
i asked a mod they said it was a coincidence about the bans

Hunterman36
03-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Ok it's going fine so far just don't screw up and get banned good luck good addition to the story

surnamey
03-31-2010, 07:33 PM
I HOpe that it can continue now without another ban

Posh
04-13-2010, 05:46 PM
It was a very silent ride to the movies. I didn’t know what was going to happen and by the look in Lacey’s face told me that she didn’t either. We arrived at the movies and we all got out of the car. Haley handed me her purse.

H: Hold this slut.

I took it from her. It was big and pink which made it very humiliating to hold. We walked into the theater and up to the counter.

H: We want three tickets to Hot Tub Time Machine.

Mg (Movie guy): That will be $28.

Haley reached into her pocket and pulled out the money. The MG handed her the tickets and pointed us to our movie. We found our screen and walked in and to the top of the seats.
It wasn’t packed but in no way was it empty. We were the only people on the top row and I sat in the middle with Haley to my left and Lacey to my right.
About 20 minutes into the movie Haley turned to me.

H: Take your pants off.
J: What?
H: Take your pants off now. Don’t make me ask again.

I started to undo my belt and I slipped off my pants. I looked around nervously to see if anyone saw. There wasn’t anyone who could see but I was still nervous. Haley held out her hand for me to give her the pants. I handed to them and she put them in her purse.

H: The boxers to.

I removed them as well and handed them to her. I was now really nervous. I could get in big trouble if I was caught.

H: Lacey start giving Jordan head.

Demon Thief
04-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Nice update. I'm glad poeple are continuing this despite the previous authors getting banned.

Star Shadows
04-14-2010, 04:07 AM
Nice update. I'm glad poeple are continuing this despite the previous authors getting banned.

I agree, it's good to see people come together like this to continue it. Another good post keep it up

surnamey
04-14-2010, 05:06 AM
Yeah it would suck if the thread was shut down

surnamey
04-23-2010, 08:08 PM
How come this has stopped? :( :confused:

Posh
04-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Ill try to post more soon.

bondage
04-23-2010, 09:56 PM
u copied that last part from another thread iv read

Posh
05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Lacey leaned over in her seat and wrapped her mouth around my dick.

H: (Whisper) Get on the floor you slut.

She pushes Lacey onto the floor. Lacey then positions herself in between my legs with each hand placed on my knees and her head bobbing up and down. I had to try my best not to moan and yell but I couldn’t help a few little squeals from how good she was. I finally shot my huge load straight into her mouth.

H: Don’t you dare swallow slut. Spit it into this cup.

Lacey removed the lid and spit all of the cum and some of her saliva into my pepsi. She put the lid back on.

H: Drink all of that.

I reluctantly grabbed my pepsi and began drinking the mixture of cum spit and pepsi.

And no i did not copy that last part.

Star Shadows
05-10-2010, 12:14 AM
u copied that last part from another thread iv read

Though I can understand why you have said this, it is similar to other stories on here, I think it is quite rude to insinuate this especially on an open forum. It is incredibly difficult to maintain as origional as he has, there realy are a limited number of possibilities and with the size and number of stories there is bound to be overlaps, intentional or otherwise.

Tho the threads are short it's another good installment