PDA

View Full Version : 41/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

kinky master
02-15-2010, 12:45 PM
41/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi I'm a Genuine Honest Caring Master seeking a slave 18+ for online training.

I have been training online slave now for around about 18 month from girls to guys even the odd couple.
My style of training is to try and discover what my slaves are into and then train them to suit there needs.
I can train you in what ever way you want to be trained. If your into 100% dominated that fine I can also train you in a gentle way if your new to these games and want to give it a try.

What I'm really looking for is

What I really after is a slave who willing to try anything I give them. Someone who has NO LIMITS at all. Willing to do some kinky and strange task for me.
I'm not into anything illegal or harmful just clean fun hehe

My rules are very simple. All I ask from my slave is

1. Photo of you display a message saying OWNED BY KINKY MASTER printed on your body or on a piece of paper next to you.

2. list of the things what you like to do. For example Lingerie. watersports , public ect ect. This helps me to work what sort of slave i'm dealing with and help me to arrange tasks to suit your needs.

3. photo or videos of completed task sent to me

Once I receive your Owned by photo and your list I will send you your 3 task to choose from.
If a task is not to your liking don’t hesitate to let me know and I will change it with a new one.
Once you receive your tasks its up to you to complete them when it suits you.
No pressure from me.
Any completed tasks must be sent to me and I will replace it with a new one

If your interested What to do next

1.. Please contact me for starters
2.. I require three I'M OWNED BY KINKY MASTER photos
3.. Photo of your kinkiest thing you've done

I WILL SELECT MY NEW SLAVE OVER THE NEXTED 7 DAYS AND WILL INFORM YOU
Please contact me or if your eighteen and over you are welcome to click on the friendly link below.
which will lead you to my past online slaves.

http://www.newbienudes.com/i/2068834/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&OB=D&SB=kinky+master&ne=y

Please only click on the above link if your 18 plus as there are seens of adult nudity and I do not want to offend any body. I feel this is a good way to prove I'm real master and up for online training THANK YOU

kitkay
02-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Sir I have sent You an application via PM.

kinky master
02-19-2010, 10:38 AM
WOW what can I say I have received seven members wanting to be trained.
There is a couple of member who really stand out and I think they will be fun to train.
If any body still fancy applying can you do so before 12pm Sunday night.
I will not EXCEPT anyone after then.
On Monday I will study all the candidate and inform the one I choose hopefully on Monday night.

The friendly link below is of my past slaves and will give you some idea about my training.
Only click on it if your 18 plus as there are seens of adult nudity and I do not want to offend any body.

Link removed

Many Thanks
Kinky Master

casimir
02-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Is there any way we can help our chances? Like extra credit.....

monkey-slave
02-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Have sent a private message application Sir

kinky master
03-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Just like to say thank you very much to everyone how contacted me with there applications in becoming my online slave. It was a very very tough decision as I had some great candidates to choose from.
But I have selected someone and over the last couple of weeks and they been working with me fine.
Thank again to everyone whos taken part

kind regards
Kinky Master