PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Punishment

Bubblegum
02-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I was trying to spend a month without cumming but failed so now I am looking for ways to punish my naughty pussy.

I will do dares involving wedgies, piss, insertions, cumming basically anything down there.

I dont have any toys though and am a novice in insertions so please go easy, thanks ^^.

Xtort
02-13-2010, 11:36 AM
The method that I use is quite common in BDSM. Lock a chain around your waist very tightly, then take another chain and attach it to the front of your waist chain. Pull the chain between your legs, loop it through the back of your waist chain, and pull as tight as you can. Lock the second chain in place and give the keys to one of your friends for safe keeping.

Now your pussy and/or clit will be stimulated when you walk.

lilwetslave
02-13-2010, 12:09 PM
The method that I use is quite common in BDSM. Lock a chain around your waist very tightly, then take another chain and attach it to the front of your waist chain. Pull the chain between your legs, loop it through the back of your waist chain, and pull as tight as you can. Lock the second chain in place and give the keys to one of your friends for safe keeping.

Now your pussy and/or clit will be stimulated when you walk.

Also works well with rope, but make sure the rope is made out of something soft or else it will cause alot of pain.

As for my dare

Insert something about the size of a large sharpie into your pussy and leave it in there for the whole day, and every time you have break from work/school you need to go into a privite place and move it in and out for 5 mins. no cumming till the end of the day and your going to bed

SeeNaked
02-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok, I think that i can give you some punishment for that naughty pussy of yours.

First of all...give yourself a hard frontal wedgie, That naughty pussy needs some pain. If you have to pee, you can't take off the pantie that you use, you have to pee through it, and wear it all day.

Here's another. You must masturbate for at least 30 minutes every two hours that you are awake in a day, but NO cumming at all... After each masturbation session, slap your pussy 5 times, while saying I am a naughty pussy girl...

If you fail and cum, i'll have to punish you.

Here is another: For being so naughty, put some ice up your pussy... as many as you can fit. Now, stand up, with your legs spread. Your pussy muscles had bette be strong, because for every icecube that falls out, you have to edge twice and cum once.... within an hour.... Or more punishment...

I can probably think up more... but that's it for now... please tell me if you do them, or if you fail and i need to punish you...

SeeNaked

norcoatomik
02-13-2010, 06:50 PM
freeze your piss and use it as a dildo

since1980
02-13-2010, 07:01 PM
get at least 5 pairs of panties, Piss on all of them, now insert 4 pairs in your pussy, Use the last pair to rub your clit for 30 minutes.

darewoman
02-13-2010, 08:45 PM
hold ur piss for as log as u can then pee ur pants and the go finger your self and reply back here

Mythologist
02-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Get a hair brush. Roll a die. "Scrub" your pussy with the hairbrush as hard and fast as you can manage for a number of minutes equal to your die roll. No stopping for breaks during that time.

andy4
02-14-2010, 09:53 AM
edge for 20 minutes then take an icy/hot patch and stick it on your pussy before going to bed

pguy203
02-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Tape up your pussy and ass in panties made entirely out of strong tape, preferably duct tape or strong packaging tape, and wear them for a whole day, longer if you can manage.

zoodcat
02-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Get a pair of the softest panties you have and cover them in toothpaste and insurt them into your vagina. Then get some markers more if you desire and rub icy hot all over the markers and put them into your vagina as far as you can fit them. Then put a glob of toothpaste into the crotch of a pair of panties and wedgie them. Finally you must walk around for 30 min and run for 15 min. You are not to cum at all that day.

Bubblegum
02-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Oh, my goodness. I never thought I would get so many replies!

I have just come back from holiday so I will have to start now. Ice cubes will take a little longer as I will have to freeze them in the fridge but otherwise I will try to do it in order. There have been great.

Anymore would be welcome to punish my pussy...

Thone
02-20-2010, 04:38 PM
drip candle wax on your pussy (no beewaxcandle it burns too hot tealight candle would be ok) you can do it whith spreaded lips if u want
if your puss is fully covered in wax take it off but dont crush it or anything like that if you do break it u have to do it again

you have to put the wax print on a table or anywhere it can be seen for (diceroll) days if someone notice it you have to go into bath and put toothpaste or icy-hot on your clit

if you dont mid send me a massage of the result

Bella_Kato
07-04-2016, 07:10 PM
This is my punishment

you have to finger yourself and not cumand if u need to pee u need to do it in your undies

Kik me removed

SubMissChievous
07-04-2016, 07:13 PM
This thread is 6 years old. Please take the time to check the date before replying.

Locked.