PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (long term)

TheSir
03-23-2022, 03:52 PM
26/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (long term)

Hello,

I am a 26 year old Sir with 9 years of experience both online and real life. I am currently looking for a FIT/TONED/MUSCLED (arms/chest) slave to own, train and talk to long term.

I am looking for someone who is interested in forming a bond with their Sir, realizing their purpose is to serve but understanding that doesn't mean interfering with their daily life. I’m looking for someone who is interested in forming a relationship as a sub

I am into a variety of kinks such as, teasing, denial, ruined orgasms, humiliation, degradation, pain, chastity, sissification, bimbofication, hypnosis and more.

I am strict and experienced and expect my sub to be willing to put in the effort to be a sub.

I use kik for primary communication, I can also use Snap

Potential subs MUST be fit/toned/muscular already and must be from the US or Canada. EST preferred but can work with any North American time zone.

If you are interested or have any questions send me a PM with your age/location/ username.

I look forward to hearing from my future submissive.

TheSir
04-23-2022, 02:30 PM
Had a few with potential but nothing planned out. I’m still looking and hope to hear from the perfect sub!