PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: A Walk Home

Coyote
02-13-2010, 02:56 AM
A few days ago I got a call from my exgirlfriend saying that she needed some help clearing all the snow out of her driveway. Being a nice guy I went over to help seeing as we were still friends even though we broke up. It took me about 20 minutes to get there and I knocked on the door. She promptly opened it dressed in snow clothes ready to clear the snow.

I got dressed into my shoveling clothes and we went to work on the driveway, clearing away as much ice and snow as possibly.. It took a few hours of pretty hard work and we noticed that three of her car tires had popped due to the freezing temperatures.

I had gotten sweaty underneath all the snow clothes so I asked to take a shower quickly before I leave. She agreed and I went to take a shower. It lasted roughly 10 minutes(or so I thought). I stepped out to find my clothes gone, missing from the rack I had set them. A little confused I called out my exes name with no reply. Again, still nothing,

I stepped out wearing just the towel and looked around the house and my ex was nowhere to be seen. I looked out the window and my car was gone MY CAR was gone. I looked around the house for a few minutes, and at this time I found a note taped to the bathroom door from my ex. It read “Hope you had an enjoyable shower. You probably noticed your clothes are missing along with your car. I have both of them and their in fine condition. I have layed out a few items on my bed for you to wear and each item represents a different item I have of yours. If you don’t wear it then you wont get back that item.
Lacy Thong = House Key
Lacy Bra = Wallet
7” Heels = Car
Makeup/Wig = Not being discovered as a guy(paint your nails) 
Fishnet Tights = Clothes
Mini Skirt = Cell Phone
Top = You’ll Need it not to be cold 
Lastly have a look around my apartment for anything humiliating, put it on and I will erase all pictures I have of you from before.
Have a fun walk home XOXO

i'll continue later as it is very late

Star Shadows
02-13-2010, 07:11 AM
cool :) this looks like an awesome story.