PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

BenQuiddy
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
23/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am a 22yo male from Australia who has had a few short term slaves in the past, but I am looking to move into something more long term.

The slave I am looking for is one with no dignity or self respect. I wish to own every aspect of my slave and they must be willing to accept blackmail, no corner of their life will be private.

I am happy to take a beginner, as I would very much enjoy training you into my obedient little sex pig.

I live in Sydney, Australia, and would be interested in a slave who would be willing to meet up at some point.

If you are willing to submit yourself to me, then send me a private message.

Master Ben

BenQuiddy
03-07-2010, 04:17 AM
I would still class myself as faily beginner, but I am happy to take slaves with lots of experience, or very little so we could explore this together

Slave Rees
03-07-2010, 05:34 AM
i have sent You a PM, Sir

yourslave25
03-12-2010, 05:34 AM
willing to be yours, and youll tell me what and when to do. ill be your property sir. email: [email protected] or send PM

okie_avatar
03-14-2010, 05:28 AM
hey.. i am a sydney sider.. might be interested

Tobias
03-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm in the same state, have very much the same interest, very few limits - check out my ad to know more and contact me if you would be interested taking me on - i am very genuine.