PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor after quarantine

Michi_pler
02-06-2022, 04:23 AM
Hi everyone,
hope you all doing well.
Currently Im in quarantine till next thursday (10th of february) due to covid.
Meanwhile I obviously could do any outdoor stuff, so I would like to gather some task and do them in the week after quarantine.
Heres some info about me:

My name is Michael. Im 22yo, student and living in germany. My kinks are show offs, ass play, denial, hidden crossdressing and obviously outdoor stuff.
I own a dildo, 3 different sized anal plugs, a cock cage. Taboos disgusting or to much painful things and involve others who dont consent. I really like to try new stuff and do my best. I will try to document every tasks with a protocol and pics/vids if possible for the taskmaster.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Michael

DutchGayDom
02-08-2022, 12:01 PM
At home put on your cage and leave the keys at home, go take a walk and take your plugs and dildo with you.

After ever 200 steps find a spot to change plugs. For every step over the 200 you take to find a good spot note down a point.

Once you have had all 3 plugs in and done your last 200 steps count all points and find a spot, fuck yourself with your dildo once for every point.
Once all done you may walk home.

Oh and one thing, your not allowed to use a bag so be creative on how to carry your toys ;)

Michi_pler
02-09-2022, 07:07 AM
At home put on your cage and leave the keys at home, go take a walk and take your plugs and dildo with you.

After ever 200 steps find a spot to change plugs. For every step over the 200 you take to find a good spot note down a point.

Once you have had all 3 plugs in and done your last 200 steps count all points and find a spot, fuck yourself with your dildo once for every point.
Once all done you may walk home.

Oh and one thing, your not allowed to use a bag so be creative on how to carry your toys ;)

I really like that task. Might do this on one of my next hiking trips.
Thank you very much