PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: First Story - 80% non-fiction, new non-lurker :)

rcksld
02-10-2010, 05:15 PM
My friends and I - fun experiences, about 80% truth, the rest added for story. The names have been changed, not that it matters since this is on a first name basis, but it makes me feel better! Going to introduce the characters and put up the intro story, hopefully if you all like it I'll try my best to recall and add to them to keep it going! Keep in mind, this all took place ..(was gonna say a year amount, don't wanna age myself) a while ago, before the internet was super popular, we were much more innocent back then!

Characters:

Dave - Male, 15, slim build, short blonde hair, sadly stuck with "coke bottle" glasses. Overly outgoing compared to his appearance.

Mike - Male 16, Marine style build and hair, always the ladykiller.

Kenny - Male, 14, a little heavy set, but not "large" by todays standards, short cut brown hair. Shy, quiet, not the most sociable person.

Jamie - Female, 15, looks dead on Winona Rider, "boy cut" black hair, slim. Beyond outgoing, will do anything for attention.

Stephanie - Female, 14, Very slim, waist length brown hair. Very forward but shy, and very religious, no problem speaking her mind.

Niki - Female, 15, Average build, mid waist blonde hair. Spoiled - Spoiled - Spoiled.

Teresa - Female, 15, Seriously skinny, Asian, shoulder length black hair. She's very "experienced" with the other sex.

BACKGROUND:

All three guys have been friends since 5th grade (around the age of 10). They're the typical guys, playing sports as well as they could in their yards, talking about the girls they like, playing video games, blah blah blah, all the usual.

I (not naming which guy I am) can only assume the girls did the same, they were all friends and hung out all the time. Here's where things get a bit complicated.
Dave and Jamie are flirting very heavily for the first part, Mike and Stephanie are dating. Teresa has been one of Dave's great friends for years, which always was an issue with anyone he dated. Kenny and Niki were single, and just friends. So, some connections that ... well, became complicated at a future point.

It's worth pointing out, that all of the characters were pretty naive when it came to the opposite sex, and by naive I mean, they were all very late bloomers, some kissing and snuggling here and there, but as far as they all knew, everyone in the group was a virgin and hadn't gotten farther than 2nd base.

Anyways - onto the first (and kind of boring) story;

CHAPTER 1

Sitting in school, the ever so exciting health class (in their school, it was required). They taught the usual, fitness, workouts, diets, and of course the taboo sex ed. Mike and Stephanie have been dating for about 6 months at this point.

Stephanie and Dave were in the same health class, Stephanie sat directly in front of Dave. They were decent friends because her and Mike were dating. This was the only class that these two shared, so they would try to entertain each other as much as possible. Usually this came down to them passing a note back and forth, a snide remark here and there about the teacher or their
classmates.

Finally, after weeks of anticipation (mind you, sex ed was still a fairly touchy subject at the time) it was time for the sex ed lectures. They were both paying giddy attention, a sort of nervous-funny attitude overcame them (as it probably did with most the other students). First up was the drawings...you all know the kind, the anatomy drawings. For Stephanie (and probably other girls) it was the first time she had actually seen what a penis looked like. She giggled, a lot, most the other girls did to, while trying to hide it. When it came time for the guys to see what the girl drawing was...there was a lot of letdown. The girls got to see the outline and general shape/form of a penis, the guys got a diagram with arrows pointing to places, not quite an equal trade. They were all kind of confused (and many still are, huzzah!).

Stephanie passed the first note;

"do they all look like that?"

Dave didn't know how to respond, nervousness overcame him, no witty reply was coming to him, so he wrote back;

"well, if mine does, I guess so!"

The teacher kept lecturing, Dave was in a daze, always wondering what the girls were thinking, especially Stephanie, he couldn't focus on a single thing. Trying to find a distraction, he noticed on the wall was a picture of a cat, one of those dumb inspirational posters. He blocked out all the talking from the teacher and just stared, than it hit him....another note from Stephanie;

"so, Mikes looks like that too?"

Dave was still in his daze, when he read that note, he laughed to himself (having never have seen Mike's penis) it took him a bit to come up with a good reply;

"No clue, haven't seen it. Do all girls look like that?!"

It took Stephanie a few moments to reply, the whole time Dave was still trying to focus on the cat, but his mind was racing. he finally got the reply;

"Mine doesn't have words all over it, not sure about the other girls"

Dave laughed at that, out loud, enough to make the teacher *cough* to regain attention. While Dave was trying to think of a good reply note, Stephanie gave him another piece of paper;

"you're funny, we should talk more"

Dave read that and was a bit confused. Here was one of his best friends girlfriends asking crude questions and wanting to "talk more". He took quite a while to reply, and he simply wrote;

"I'm cool with that" ...

[story end] - still trying to recount the events that followed in a narrative style, good or bad please let me know!

person on get dare!
02-10-2010, 05:39 PM
good story continue! and btw saying what he was thinking kindof gives away that u r "dave" haha

will9022
02-10-2010, 09:27 PM
good story continue! and btw saying what he was thinking kindof gives away that u r "dave" haha

i was thinking the same thing, also the fact that if they are the only ones out of the character list that are in the class, he would only know what happened if he was there

ShinyDemon
02-10-2010, 10:07 PM
A very good start, "Dave", and I'm pleased that you've decided to give the writing a go. Keep it up...