PDA

View Full Version : help me to be the perfect sissy fag

ysubsl
12-26-2021, 10:38 AM
These are some of the things I need to work towards To become the perfect sissy faggot

1 I should always be available to be used, abused and controlled by ANY man or woman who wishes to do so. I should have no limits except permanent harm or arrest.
2 My ass, cock, balls and nipples should always be sore from abuse
3 My asshole should always be sore from penetration.
4 My mouth should always have the aftertaste of cum, piss, ass or feet.
5 My clothing should be as feminine as the situation allows so other men can identify me as a sissy faggot that needs to be used.
6 I should frequent places where gay men cruise to make myself available for them to use. I should not refuse ANY man in ANY way because I know he is superior to me.
7 I should frequent websites where gay men cruise to make myself available for them to use. I should not refuse ANY man in ANY way because I know he is superior to me.
8 I should use my tongue to clean dirty public urinals and toilets where I find them.
9 I should offer my mouth to be used as a urinal for any man or woman who chooses to do so
10 I should begin exposing myself as a sissy faggot in public in subtle ways getting more and more daring
11 Ultimately I should be exposed to everyone as a sissy faggot so they can all use me, laugh at me and get pleasure from my humiliation.
Please, Please, Please. help me to become the perfect sissy faggot.

Send me punishments and tasks that will push me to be a better sissy faggot.

Tell me what I need to add to this list to be YOUR perfect sissy faggot

I am looking for an online or real life Master or Mistress. I very much prefer a Mistress as I get much more pleasure serving a mistress. However I recognize that sex for me should not be pleasurable but painful disgusting humiliating and degrading. I will consider a Master. After all it is all about your pleasure. I need to be used, abused, humiliated and degraded for your pleasure. Turn me into your Perfect Masochistic sissy faggot. Find my limits and push them. Push me to do kinky, weird, disgusting and humiliating things.

I don't want these things to happen. I don't want to do them, but I NEED to work toward them. I recognize that I deserve them and this is how I should be treated. I hope that you can derive a great amount of pleasure from Pushing me to do them and from my pain and humiliation.

KIK ysubsl

ABSOLUTLY NO FINDOM