PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Public Nudity

deutschsub132
12-24-2021, 07:59 PM
It's an extremely warm Christmas in Chicago (almost 60 degrees right now) and this seems like one of my few chances for Winter exhibitionism in the city. I'd appreciate any dares that bring me out of my comfort zone a bit. Will be more than happy to provide picture/video proof when desired.

deutschsub132
12-25-2021, 04:25 PM
Sadly didn't get any dares, but gave myself one and figured I'd report.

I went to the lakefront wearing only sweat pants and a light jacket (nothing underneath either other than a cock ring). I sat down on a bench on the main pathway with the highway not too far behind me. I took off my pants and jacket and began to edge. After about 3 or 4 minutes, once I built up some courage, I moved to a different bench but left my clothes where I started. At that point, I told myself I had to edge 3 times with my eyes closed; if I opened them even once I'd have to restart and double my edges. I got through two quick ones but then opened my eyes right before the third because I swore I heard someone talking. I looked around and no one was there. I closed them again and set out to do 6 edges. I luckily made it through all 6 undisturbed and walked back over to my clothes (I wanted to be near them when I came because once I cum, the game is over for me). I sat back down on the bench and got to work. As I shot my load, I saw the headlights of a bicycle maybe 100 feet away. Quickly redressed, no clue if they saw anything.