PDA

View Full Version : new here! looking for tasks & advice

janeleigh13
12-05-2021, 12:09 PM
hey y'all!
im jane and im new to getdare! i am looking for tasks/rules/dares to get me acquainted. full reports will be posted in this thread & pictures sent to the darer upon request (but no face!). finals week for college is about to begin- so i will be studying a lot. if you tie that into your dares, they will be completed first, while others- especially longer ones, will probably take longer for me to complete. i also have a roommate & community bathrooms... so please keep this in mind!
additionally, i am looking for some good starter toys to buy, right now all i have is a bullet vibe & some clothespins- i have about $150 i can spend on getting some new ones right now, and i would love some advice on what to get. thank you so much for your time & i look forward to completing your dares

going_global
12-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Since you’re studying for finals, use your body as cue cards. When you’re doing practice tests or quizzes and you get something wrong, use a marker to write the correct answer on your body. Obviously wash it off before any sort of exam so you’re not cheating

just.for.fun01
12-05-2021, 12:52 PM
How about you try my edgy workout task

janeleigh13
12-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Since you’re studying for finals, use your body as cue cards. When you’re doing practice tests or quizzes and you get something wrong, use a marker to write the correct answer on your body. Obviously wash it off before any sort of exam so you’re not cheating

I will do this, thank you! I will report back at the end of finals week on how it went!! Thank you Sir

janeleigh13
12-05-2021, 08:47 PM
How about you try my edgy workout task

replied on pm! thank you sir!

MasterZp
12-05-2021, 09:21 PM
Here are a few dates to help you.

1. No wearing panties until finals are over
2. You are to study each day for your exams. Decide what is the right study plan for each exam. If you don't the plan, you have to spank your pussy 10 times for each class you failed to prepare for properly. That spanks are to be done after the exam for that class.
3. You may only edge until exams are over. If you feel you did your best n an exam, you may cum. If you feel you didn’t out out your best effort, you must edge 5 times and spank your ass 10 times to each cheek. Since you are the judge, this is about being honest with yourself.

janeleigh13
12-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Here are a few dates to help you.

1. No wearing panties until finals are over
2. You are to study each day for your exams. Decide what is the right study plan for each exam. If you don't the plan, you have to spank your pussy 10 times for each class you failed to prepare for properly. That spanks are to be done after the exam for that class.
3. You may only edge until exams are over. If you feel you did your best n an exam, you may cum. If you feel you didn’t out out your best effort, you must edge 5 times and spank your ass 10 times to each cheek. Since you are the judge, this is about being honest with yourself.

Thank you sir, I really appreciate these. I will be sure to post a long report at the end of finals!

Blue Fox
12-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Toys to get:

Since you are new to anal, recommend the bvibe 1. These plugs of theirs have long, skinny necks making for comfortable longer wear. Dont forget water based lube.

Also, nipple clamps. Or, even better, the 3 way set so it can also clamp your clit.

When doing review questions, put clothes pins on your nipples for 10 min per wrong answer. If you score less than 90% on any final, you have to put a clothes pin on your clit for 10 min per letter each drop of 10%. Ie: 80-89 is 10 min, 70-79 would be 20 min.

janeleigh13
12-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Toys to get:

Since you are new to anal, recommend the bvibe 1. These plugs of theirs have long, skinny necks making for comfortable longer wear. Dont forget water based lube.

Also, nipple clamps. Or, even better, the 3 way set so it can also clamp your clit.

When doing review questions, put clothes pins on your nipples for 10 min per wrong answer. If you score less than 90% on any final, you have to put a clothes pin on your clit for 10 min per letter each drop of 10%. Ie: 80-89 is 10 min, 70-79 would be 20 min.

Thank you! I am making a list of suggestions I receive & I will then post asking for final suggestions- but those sound great! i will also definitely complete that task while studying.

Nudistexhibition
12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
Tie your ankles to your chair while you’re studying, and study naked if your roommate isn’t there. At least once a day strip fully in the bathroom stall before peeing and send me a picture so I know you’re keeping up with it. When doing going_global’s task, write yourself messages along the lines of “duh, bitch” with every wrong answer. Have fun and good luck with your tests Slut!

going_global
12-06-2021, 02:27 PM
If you have any exam that you're confident you're going to ace with little trouble, I dare you to take the exam with a toy in either your ass or pussy. No one but you will know it's there, but you'll be acutely aware that you're full.

Of course, don't do this on an exam where a distraction like this could cause you to get a worse grade. Grades come first before dares!

Yeanke88
12-06-2021, 02:56 PM
- when feeling you are loosing some attention while studying, you will apply 2 cloth pins on every nipple. You will set a goal as what to reach in your books. You can only loose them when you reach you goal. If this fails to give you more attention you will pull yourself in a wedgie as high as possible.
- when done with studying a course, you will search or make 10 example questions about that course. You will have 15 minutes to complete the whole test. For every questions you didn't answer or answer wrong will mean 1 edge and 20 spanks inbetween every edge.

Looking forward to a nice report and/ or pictureproof

janeleigh13
12-06-2021, 07:32 PM
Tie your ankles to your chair while you’re studying, and study naked if your roommate isn’t there. At least once a day strip fully in the bathroom stall before peeing and send me a picture so I know you’re keeping up with it. When doing going_global’s task, write yourself messages along the lines of “duh, bitch” with every wrong answer. Have fun and good luck with your tests Slut!

thank you sir! i will start the bathroom task tomorrow!

Blue Fox
12-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Thank you! I am making a list of suggestions I receive & I will then post asking for final suggestions- but those sound great! i will also definitely complete that task while studying.

You said photos available on request. Soo... requesting. :)

janeleigh13
12-06-2021, 07:36 PM
If you have any exam that you're confident you're going to ace with little trouble, I dare you to take the exam with a toy in either your ass or pussy. No one but you will know it's there, but you'll be acutely aware that you're full.

Of course, don't do this on an exam where a distraction like this could cause you to get a worse grade. Grades come first before dares!

i think i have one next tuesday i could do this with! i have a buttplug coming thursday so it should be perfect. thank you sir!

janeleigh13
12-06-2021, 07:37 PM
You said photos available on request. Soo... requesting. :)

toys will be here thursday!

janeleigh13
12-06-2021, 07:38 PM
- when feeling you are loosing some attention while studying, you will apply 2 cloth pins on every nipple. You will set a goal as what to reach in your books. You can only loose them when you reach you goal. If this fails to give you more attention you will pull yourself in a wedgie as high as possible.
- when done with studying a course, you will search or make 10 example questions about that course. You will have 15 minutes to complete the whole test. For every questions you didn't answer or answer wrong will mean 1 edge and 20 spanks inbetween every edge.

Looking forward to a nice report and/ or pictureproof

thank you! i will be sure to do these & report back!!

going_global
12-08-2021, 09:49 AM
i think i have one next tuesday i could do this with! i have a buttplug coming thursday so it should be perfect. thank you sir!

If photos are by request, I’d love to see proof of both of my dares; once you’ve turned yourself into a human cue card, and of yourself stuffed after your exam. Have fun with them!

frankmarano
12-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Hello Is really nice to see new people Jerry
I thino you should do a Milanova web tease twice a week at list

If anyone as Aldo some suggestio for some pm dare i Will add them ti my list