PDA

View Full Version : 20f rules for peeing this evening

loes
11-26-2021, 08:45 AM
I won't be online very much this evening, so I need rules for how I can pee today for the next 3 times.

A task on another thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409839) requires me to ask before I do it and for the person to specify how. So I am posting this thread here to collect 3 permissions.

This was the task I got:

One final task you my not piss unless someone on here allows you to and they may specify how that happens

The manner that I pee in needs to be short and simple to do because my schedule is full of other tasks I have to do through the week.

Thanks.

ewitch
11-26-2021, 08:58 AM
You can pee standing up facing the toilet. Make sure you get it in because you need to lick up any mess.

Taz55
11-26-2021, 09:01 AM
Outside completely naked, on all 4's like a dog. Edge before and after.

loes
11-26-2021, 09:02 AM
Outside completely naked, on all 4's like a dog. Edge before and after.

I can't do this because I have no private space outside (I am in an apartment) and the thread I got the task in disallows public stuff. Sorry! I should have mentioned that in this thread, anything else is fine and allowed.

Taz55
11-26-2021, 09:09 AM
I can't do this because I have no private space outside (I am in an apartment) and the thread I got the task in disallows public stuff. Sorry! I should have mentioned that in this thread, anything else is fine and allowed.

My bad. Didn't think that would violate your rule. Was thinking behind a bush or completely hidden, not in view of anyone if you had a back yard or something. Will not suggest any hidden public tasks then.

loes
11-26-2021, 09:37 AM
Update. I did ewitch's instruction. I started out really good but I got a lot on the floor. I don't know the angle to do this successfully, or if it's meant to be impossible lol. But my partner said I'm allowed to lick it up later (but before my next pee). I really tried. Full disclosure there is a lot there, and I've actually never tasted pee properly before so I'm procrastinating. I don't know what to expect for whether I will feel nauseous. I will post an update if my feeling changes after I do it. Let me know if I do have to lick it up immediately or if it's okay that I'm waiting. Or if I'm allowed to skip it altogether. And I need 2 more rules for this evening.

Taz55
11-26-2021, 10:00 AM
Ok no public but more humiliation.

Edge before then pee half into a cup. Take a sip but don't swallow. Then while standing balance the cup on your head while you hold the rest in and edge again. If you don't spill the cup and complete your edge you can spit out the pee and finishing peeing into the toilet then edging a final time.

If the cup spills at all you have to swallow what you're holding and lick up the rest. Then after peeing the remainder in the cup which you will dump on your head. Then finish off with anothe edge.

No adjustments to the cup once you start and you have to use a dildo.

Unkownuser
11-26-2021, 10:02 AM
Are you comfi with this one?
Having to place your face into the water after you use the restroom (pee) you may dry up after 5 minutes afterwards

loes
11-26-2021, 10:07 AM
Ok no public but more humiliation.

Edge before then pee half into a cup. Take a sip but don't swallow. Then while standing balance the cup on your head while you hold the rest in and edge again. If you don't spill the cup and complete your edge you can spit out the pee and finishing peeing into the toilet then edging a final time.

If the cup spills at all you have to swallow what you're holding and lick up the rest. Then after peeing the remainder in the cup which you will dump on your head. Then finish off with anothe edge.

No adjustments to the cup once you start and you have to use a dildo.

Are you comfi with this one?
Having to place your face into the water after you use the restroom (pee) you may dry up after 5 minutes afterwards

These are the 2 instructions I will be doing today if I have to go later. Thanks for posting.