PDA

View Full Version : Left or Right

Kiton
11-15-2021, 08:54 AM
So Iv been doing some busting threads here (current ones in my sig) and From them and some other things I’ve seen sometimes people like to target just one ball for all the abuse so I got curious to see what people’s thoughts where, if you hand to pick just one (I know many people go for both as well) which ball would you have me bust, Left or right and if you’d like to say how you would have me do it then after this poll closes I’ll do another one with the my favorite suggestion, as well as the top few if there are similar things said and the ball chosen here will take the busts chosen there, also feel free to say why you chose the ball you did if you had a reason
This will go for 2 days

Kiton
11-15-2021, 06:40 PM
Well so far the results are leaning the way my experiences have gone, can’t say I’m to surprised, anyone jumping it to say why they picked that ball? Or give input as to how the ball that wins (or losses might be more accurate lol) should get busted ?

Oh and if this some how ends in a tie I’ll set up the next one in a way so you can vote on a way to bust each ball separately

Kiton
11-16-2021, 07:41 AM
About a day left, though the results seem pretty clear there’s always time for a surprise change, and any input in your all’s favorite ways to punish a ball

Kiton
11-16-2021, 06:42 PM
Oh my it’s gotten really close in the final stretch, you all trying to make it a tie so they both get it?

Kiton
11-17-2021, 06:56 AM
About 2 hours left I’ll post a link here when I make the next poll

Kiton
11-17-2021, 09:50 AM
Well it was close but left it is, here’s the poll for how to bust it

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409597