PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing dare

Sissilyboy
11-13-2021, 01:43 AM
I lost a Crossdressing dare against Mike2034

He told me to buy this:
https://www.amazon.de/Damenkost%C3%BCm-schwarz-Halloween-Karneval-3-teilig/dp/B08J3D9CB3/
And i must do a dare wearing it.

Now i have it but i receive no dare? Maybe someone else will give me one and i will do it? If you like i will give you a dare back.

lovethembbw
11-13-2021, 01:50 AM
can you wear this, put on something else to hide it (if you are not comfortable in public), then go to some nearby woods or park where, you may choose evening time and a bit dark place. When you reached to the place, then at least spend 1 hours in this clothes there.

Sissilyboy
11-13-2021, 02:02 AM
can you wear this, put on something else to hide it (if you are not comfortable in public), then go to some nearby woods or park where, you may choose evening time and a bit dark place. When you reached to the place, then at least spend 1 hours in this clothes there.

Ty, maybe will do this next year around summer. Atm its to cold to wear only this outside at a hidden spot.

lovethembbw
11-13-2021, 02:06 AM
Then, why not visit some club at a distant place, where nobody will know you. While at the club you may be only this dress for a while.

KacyBond
11-13-2021, 09:57 AM
Alternatively, take a bathroom mirror selfie in this outfit in a public bathroom.

Or else, you have to wear a diaper under it and spend the whole day in the diaper and sexy costume while you clean your house. You can rub your diaper as much as you want, but you can't cum for 24 hours.