PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: summer holidays

cornylad
02-07-2010, 12:39 PM
It was the last day of school and Ruby and Matt were sitting in their lesson waiting for it to end. They decided to have a conversation

Ruby: so Matt what you got planned for the summer?
Matt: Not sure really, was thinking going on holiday for a week, working and apart from that not really sure.
Ruby: Nice where uyou thinking of going?
Matt: Not sure, maybe Thailand
Ruby: That be nice i hear its quite nice over there, well your more than wellcome to come over to my house during the summer if you want, hear my number *she gives him her number*
Matt:Thanks and hear is mine *he give her his*
Ruby: many thanks, so what you doing tomorrow?
Matt: nothing yet
Ruby: well do you want to come over, i'm having some friends over aswell, both males and females, but i bet you be glad to hear that most be female *She giggles*
Matt: ok many thanks, what time?
Ruby: 10 am?
Matt: Yer thats fine
* the bell then rings for end of lesson and the end of school, so they both rush out school*
Matt: Hey Ruby where shall i meet you?
Ruby: My house, 45 Kinganton road
Matt: Cool see you at 10 am
Ruby: yer and my parents away for weekend so you can sleep over if you want
Matt: Really, Thanks
Ruby: No problems *She giggles in an evil way and runs off*

*Matt if left wondering why did she do that evil giggle, what be installed for him, should i go tomorrow?, he sleeps on it over night and wakes up next morning and have shower and pack bags. He went to wall out the door and he thought?.......*

(to be continued. What did you all think of that opening, of my first story?)

andrew_b
02-07-2010, 01:44 PM
cool you got started, interested to see where this is going and i like your writing style :rolleyes:

cornylad
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
*Matt arrives at Ruby's house just before 10 am, Ruby's friends Pillippa and Lucinda had allready arrived, Matt knocks the door*

*ruby opens the door*
Ruby: Oh Hey Matt *she smiles* come in, everyone else as arrived
*Matt walks in place his bags on the floor and walk into the lounge he saw the other two girls and he froze after realizing he was the only male at the party*
Ruby: so would you like a drink Matt?
Matt: Yes please
*Ruby gets a larger out the fridge and hands it to Matt*
Ruby: So do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?
*they all say yes, so they all sit in a circle then Ruby starts off*
Ruby: Matt, Truth or Dare?
*Matt thinks for a minute after comign out with*
Matt: Dare
Ruby: Ok, i dare you to get in the middle of the circle and do a strip teasefor us *the girls giggle*
Matt: and if i refuse?
Lucinda: then you have o go out the front, strip naked, and then run around the block of houses, making sure u go to the main road
Matt: erm k
*he gets up and stand in the cirlcle and does a strip tease, as he does the girls whistle and howl*
Matt: Lucinda truth or dare?
Lucinda: Truth
Matt: Who do you fancy more, Ruby or Phillippa?
Lucinda: can't you be involved in the question?
Matt:No and with that u answered if if u weere so ruby or phillippa?
Lucinda: Phillippa *she blushes* anyway Phillippa truth or dare?
Phillippa: Dare
Lucinda: I dare you to give Matt a lap dance but as you do you must strip
Phillippa: Ok
*she moves over to matt and start to grind his cock, as she did she took her bra, top skirt and panties off*
Matt: nice body phillippa *he mouths*
Phillippa: Truth or dare Ruby?
Ruby: Truth
Phillippa: Is it true you fancy Matt
Ruby: *Blushes* Yes it is. Ok time for a change, only dares allowed now, Lucinda i dare you to strip naked but make it sexy dance in the middle of the circle *she does a sexy dance like a stripper in a night club, *
Matt: Ruby i dare you to to do the sae as Lucinda
*she does excatly the same*
Lucinda: Matt i dare you to let us do whatever we want for 10 minutes

(what will be installed for Matt during these 10 minutes, what are the girls goint to do?, find out next time)

will9022
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
this story is good, but its moving too fast! add more detail in, and make it more like a story rather than a chatroom conversation

The Judge
02-08-2010, 05:08 PM
great job so far but remember that grammer and spelling are key to a great case as well as a superb story

cornylad
02-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Lucinda: Hey matt lie down
*as he does the girls tie his arms and legs to the tables and sofas*
Ruby: here you go *puts blindfold on Matt*
*the girls then get pegs and put them on matts nipples and balls*
Matt: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that hurt girls
*the girls giggle then twist the pegs, Phillippa then sits on Matts face, Ruby starts to suck his cock but use her teeth to brush his cock*
Matt: mmmmmmmmmm that feels gd girls *he muffled into phillippa's pussi*
Girls: Good Glad you like *they say as they twists pegs again, they then grab a feather and start to tickle him as they do Phillippa and ruby gets up off matt.*
Matt: What u girls doing
Lucinda:Shut up we get to do what we like to you for 10 minutes *she slaps his belly hard*
Matt: sorry girls
*the 10 minutes finally pass, but it felt like an enternity to matt*
Matt: Ok girls how about doing dares as pairs
*the girls think for a moment then....*

cornylad
04-05-2010, 04:27 PM
i just been o busy i have no time to do this story anymore but i have decided to hand it over to rgjmce to continue when he gets time and finished his other stories.

many thanks

25rob1985
04-06-2010, 04:02 AM
It's a great story please do write more

andrew_b
04-06-2010, 05:10 AM
It's a great story please do write more

as cornylad says i'm gonna continue it when i get the chance

andrew_b
04-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Part 4

*the girls whisper to each other*
Ruby: he he, no we can't do that
*whisper some more*
Lucinda: Okay this is what we what you to do
Matt: Yes, go on :)
Lucinda: Okay imagine everything you want to do to us and what you want us to do for you
Matt: Okay
Lucinda: Are you thinking?
Matt: Oh yes
Ruby: I think he's enjoy it
Lucinda: Yeah he's tenting already
Matt: Alright how about we make this reality
Lucinda: As tempting as that sounds, we've got a better idea
Matt: Yes?
Ruby: Go on Lucy, tell him
Lucinda: Okay since you've such a wild imagination we don't think it would be a good idea to try and live them
Matt: Why?
Ruby: Cause it will be a let down
Matt: It won't, I promise
Lucinda: Your just being kind and your a good guy
Matt: Do you agree Phillippa?
Phillippa: Yeah their is no way we could fulfill them
Lucinda: I think it would be best if you leave
Matt: Okay :(
*matt gets dressed but still trys to convince the girls that living out his fantasies would be worth while but still wouldn't listen*
Matt: So you want me to leave?
Ruby: No no not at all
Lucinda: We just think it's best we leave you to your fantasies
Matt: Okay, well bye
All girls: Bye

*matt goes home very confused and wonders how in a matter of moments his evening suddenly is ruined. When he reached home, he goes straight to bed and try to jack off, to relieve himself but unlike other times. He was frustrated.*

To Be Continued

firenight
04-19-2010, 09:12 AM
nice countaion hope for more

andrew_b
04-19-2010, 11:02 AM
nice countaion hope for more

thank, their will be and hopefully as soon as i can

25rob1985
04-19-2010, 12:57 PM
please do write more it is great

fitzy
04-19-2010, 02:26 PM
seems like your writing another good story rgj. not like you to not stop like that when you have a chance of writing sex scene

andrew_b
04-20-2010, 08:44 AM
seems like your writing another good story rgj. not like you to not stop like that when you have a chance of writing sex scene

lol well i am since quite busy at the moment, so i write when i get the time

andrew_b
06-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Part 5

*Matt wakes up the next morning but it surprised cause he expects to awake to wet underwear. He doesn't wake to that, instead they are perfectly dry. It's strange because normally when he mastrubates at night and doesn't cum, he will normally cum while sleeping. He is still thinking about the girls though and how he wished they went further. He runs a cold shower for himself hoping this will relieve him but no joy. It just leaves him more frustrated. His mam calls him for breakfast. After breakfast he decides to go for a walk to clear his head and hoping if he is relaxed he might be able to wank again and some release. On his walk he bumps into Lucinda on his way.*

Matt: Hey
Lucinda: Hey
Matt: How are you?
Lucinda: I'm good and you?
Matt: I'm okay
Lucinda: Just ok?, thought you'd be in great form after last night
Matt: Ah I am and I did enjoy last night
Lucinda: Oh really?
Matt: Yes, was sort of hoping we could organise something like that again
Lucinda: Yeah I wouldn't mind either
Matt: So why don't organise something now then?
Lucinda: I have a better idea
Lucinda: Take my hand
*Matt takes Lucinda's hand and she leds him into the school grounds and since it's summer it's empty*
Matt: Why are we going in here?
Lucinda: You'll see
*Lucinda brings him around the back, it's very quite their and in nice shade*
Matt: Okay what are we doing here?
Lucinda: You said you enjoyed last night, right?
Matt: Yes I did
Lucinda: Good, well I'll make you deal
Matt: Which is?
Lucinda: Okay i'll give you a handjob right now........but you have to take off your trousers and underwear and hand them to me
Matt: Oh.......
Lucinda: What you don't want it?
Matt: No it's not that
Lucinda: Then what is it?
Matt: Well were outside
Lucinda: Fine if your not interested then thats okay
Matt: Wait, i'll do it
*Matt thinking in the back of his mind how he desperatly needed a happy ending*
Lucinda: Good, :)
*Matt removes his trousers and hands them to Lucinda.*
Lucinda: Good boy
Matt: Ha, I can't believe i'm doing this
*Without anymore hesitation he takes off his underwear and also hands them to Lucinda.*
Lucinda: Good now lie down
*Matt lies down and although it is a hot day. The ground still feels cold on his bare skin.*
Lucinda: Okay now just relax
Matt: Ok
*Lucinda begins to stroke Matt's cock*
Lucinda: Hows that?
Matt: Mmm thats nice
Lucinda: Wanna cum?
Matt: Yes
Lucinda: Well then i'll speed up and you tell me when you are going it
*Lucinda quickens up her pace and Matthew now not necessarily enjoying himself but decides to put up with it cause he needs to cum so bad. After another minute or so Matthew shouts "I'M GONNA CUM" and within a second Lucinda stopped and then put her thumb over Matt's cock*
Lucinda: Now don't cum or you'll ruin my hand
Matt: Please I really need to
Lucinda: No
Matt: Even just let go and i'll finish myself
Lucinda: Okay fine if thats the way you want it
*Lucinda lets go, letting Matt's cock bounce around a bit, this makes Matt more horny.*
Lucinda: Well see ya then
*Lucinda begins to walk away bringing Matt's trousers and underwear with her.*
Matt: Wait what are you doing?
Lucinda: We had a deal
Matt: Yeah that you'd wank me, you never said anything about taking my clothes away with you
Lucinda: Yes I didn't but if you don't do as I say, your not getting them back
Matt: Okay i'll do anything
Lucinda: Good, I want you to let yourself go soft
Matt: What?
Lucinda: You heard me, let go of your cock and let it go soft
Matt: Please I need to cum
Lucinda: Well in that case, I need to take your clothes
Matt: Okay okay, you win
*Matt put his hands over his head.*
Lucinda: Good boy
*Matt now dissatisfied, has to let it go and hope he can cum when he gets home. Finally his cock goes soft, after some time since Matt kept getting slightly aroused from time to time.*
Lucinda: Good, here's your clothes
*Lucinda throws clothes at Matt and walks away. Matt quickly gets them back on and when he looks up again Lucinda is gone. He doesn't bother thinking about where she is gone cause all he cares about is getting home. When he arrives home, he runs upstairs and begins masturbating again but although he had no problem getting hard, after a minute or two he had gone soft. He couldn't believe it, he was so close earlier but couldn't because of the possible embarrassment.*

To Be Continued

Archon
06-13-2010, 02:03 AM
I like this story, the begining I found a bit strange but as I got into it it became really good. DONT STOP WRITTING STORIES

Memories for Life
06-13-2010, 03:21 AM
Your story is certainly fast paced but enjoyable. I especially liked the "double-anticlimax" theme! Hopefully you will find time to write another chapter soon!

andrew_b
06-13-2010, 04:32 AM
thanks both guys, I starting writing this last night to see if I still could write but I'm glad to say that I am back and enjoying writing again.

Memories for Life
06-13-2010, 11:05 AM
I hope your story follows how I envision it in my head, Andrew_b! I think readers always do that -- they read a good fictional story and, while waiting for the author to drop the next chapter, see it play out in their own mind as they hope it goes!

This is a sign of an enticing storyline! Keep up the good work!

andrew_b
06-13-2010, 12:07 PM
I hope your story follows how I envision it in my head, Andrew_b! I think readers always do that -- they read a good fictional story and, while waiting for the author to drop the next chapter, see it play out in their own mind as they hope it goes!

This is a sign of an enticing storyline! Keep up the good work!

yeah I always find it interesting how people will take a story another way. I mean I took over from cornylad and am going to go a whole other way with it then he would have, should be fun.

andrew_b
06-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Part 6

*Nothing particularly exciting happened over the next few days, at this point Matt decided it would be best to just try forget about the girls and also the lack of cumming in recent days. He had tennis practice that afternoon and was just glad he would have something to get his mind off it but until then his mind continued to screw with him. He would replay the events in his mind like it never even happened, it was like a dream or that he watching someone else doing it. That afternoon he got his change of clothes ready and his racket. This kept him busy for a bit, he then had to get the bus since his dad was working. While on the bus he began to think again, he wasn't long at it though since the bus ride wasn't long. He got off the bus and headed to the community center. When he arrived their the center was closed. He didn't know why cause their supposed to be practice on. He rang Joe to find out what the deal was.*

Joe: Hey Matt, whats up?
Matt: Hey em, is their training on tonight?
Joe: Oh no their isn't, finished for summer.
Matt: Ah damn, thought their was another week left
Joe: Well their isn't
Matt: Ah no worries
Joe: Are you down their now?
Matt: Yeah
Joe: Ah sorry dude, should have let you know
Matt: Ah it's fine, talk to you later
Joe: Okay dude, take care
Matt: Yeah you too

*Matt was bummed out that practice wasn't on, he was looking forward to it but since he was out, he decided to go for a walk on the beach. It would hopefully help clear his head. He ended up walking the full length on the beach and on his way back he walked through the grassy part. This was at some parts completely closed in by trees. While walking along he heard someone calling his name. He swore he imagined it but then again he heard it and was loud enough that it obviously wasn't in his head. He turned around to see who called him.*

Matt: Whos their
?: It's me
Matt: Me who
?: Me
Matt: Okay where are you, whoever you are
?: Over here

*All Matt knew was that it was a girl and because of this he followed the voice. As he followed where he thought heard the voice, he seen no one and just as he was about to walk away, he heard the voice call him again but this time she was much closer.*

?: Psst, over here
Matt: Where?
?: Behind you
Matt: Okay am I looking the right way now?
?: Yes
Matt: Then why can't I see you?
?: Cause i'm behind the bush
Matt: At least tell me who you are
?: *sigh* It's Phillipa
Matt: Hi Phillipa, why won't you come out
Phillipa: Okay i'll tell you but you have to promise not to laugh
Matt: Okay sure
Phillipa: I'm naked

*Matt instantly got a semi and then hard*
Matt: Why are you naked?
Phillipa: I was skinny dipping and left my clothes too close to the water and......
Matt: And what?
Phillipa: I don't know where they went, must have been taken out by the tide
Matt: Oh well I have a spare set of clothes with me
Phillipa: Really why?
Matt: Was supposed to have tennis practice but it wasn't on
Phillipa: Sweet hand them over
Matt: Hmm not so fast, I want you to prove it
Phillipa: Prove what?
Matt: That your naked
Phillipa: Can't you just trust me?
Matt: No and in any case, I have seen you before without clothes
Phillipa: Yeah but anyone could see me
Matt: Okay but I'll put it to you this way, If you don't show me then their is a good chance that a lot more people will see you.
Phillipa: Okay fine
*Phillipa steps out from behind the bush and Matt becomes extra hard when he sees her. She quickly retreats as she doesn't want to be seen.*

Phillipa: Okay you seen, now can I have the clothes?
*Matt was still slighty dazed*
Phillipa: MATT
Matt: Oh sorry
Phillipa: Can you throw them over?
Matt: Oh come on let me see you proper.
Phillipa: Please Matt I'm begging you
Matt: Okay fine
*Matt throws the bag over to the edge of the bush and he sees Phillipa's hand pull it in behind. She gets dressed as quickly as she can.*
Phillipa: Thanks and I'd love to stick around but I've got to go.
Matt: No wait please stay
*Matt walks behind the bush but he's too late as Phillipa has already left. He doesn't see the night as a waste though, Phillipa is probably the most developed and prettiest of all the girls. Matt wanted her so bad. He enjoyed seeing her naked again but wanted more. When he got home he tried masturbating again but still no joy. He got an early night and fell straight asleep since the beach walk tired him out.*

To Be Continued

cornylad
06-21-2010, 09:30 AM
thanks for continuing my story its coming on gd im looking forward to next bit

Memories for Life
06-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Clearly, a missed opportunity for Matt there! He could have had Phillipa help with his "problem" in exchange for the spare clothes!

Worse (or better) yet, if Lucinda was skinny dipping too, he could have foolishly handed over the clothes he was wearing also so the girls could do a proper search for their own clothing. Of course, they would have had the upper hand on him which could have caused him additional "problems"!

Nevermind me, that's my mind taking the story ....

andrew_b
06-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Clearly, a missed opportunity for Matt there! He could have had Phillipa help with his "problem" in exchange for the spare clothes!

Worse (or better) yet, if Lucinda was skinny dipping too, he could have foolishly handed over the clothes he was wearing also so the girls could do a proper search for their own clothing. Of course, they would have had the upper hand on him which could have caused him additional "problems"!

Nevermind me, that's my mind taking the story ....

no worries, the story will begin to move a bit faster in the next part

andrew_b
06-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Part 7

*Matt went to the beach again but this time he felt cold and realised he hadn't brought a coat. He didn't want to stop cause the walk would give him a chance to clear his head. The weather began to pick up and the sun came out, he was relieved to see it. He walked some more and then more. The beach seemed to go on forever. By this stage Matt was quite tired and sat down for some rest. The beach scene set a relaxing environment and since no one seemed to be around. Matt decided this was as good a time as any to try to finally cum. He slipped his bottoms and underwear down to his knees. He wanted to be able to pull them up quickly in case anyone came. The sea being so close certainly helped, he was already hard so he just sat back and stroked. The chilled out atmosphere made Matt so elated and he didn't really care if he came now, he was enjoying having his dick out in the open and the excitement that came with it all. Once the excitement passed he could let the scene soak in. Matt would groan occasionally. At this point he knew the stroking and groining was in vain, except for the odd thrill. He kept stroking but at such slow a pace that it was mainly just keeping him hard. Within a moment he heard a whisper in his ear.*

Ruby: Hello Matthew

*Matt was startled to hear her voice but hadn't got much time to think about it as the rest of the girls were within seconds standing in front of him. He stopped stroking but didn't cover up in the shock.*

Lucinda: He he, it seems he is enjoying the scenery
Phillipa: Indeed he is
Ruby: How about we give him something more to look at
Lucinda: Nice idea
*The girls stripped off and showed Matt their glorious bodies once again. Matt before this was beginning to go onto a semi, became fully erect.*

Phillipa: Wow he's really hard now
Ruby: Yeah he is
Lucinda: Want me to stroke you baby?

*Matt just nodded in agreement*

Lucinda: Okay

*Lucinda began to stroke Matt and straight away he groaned. It felt so nice to have her stroking him. The girls then began taking turns, in between leaving his cock stand on it's own and giggling for a bit.*

Ruby: How come he hasn't cum yet?
Lucinda: I don't know but I think I know what will
*Lucinda whispers in Phillipa's ear and the girls giggle.*

Phillipa: Okay I'll do it *she says quietly*
*Matt didn't have long to wait to find out what she meant as she immediately began blowing him off. He put his hands on his head and got more comfortable. He closed his eyes and soon he began to cum and when he opened them again, he realised he wasn't on the beach. Matt was in bed, he had just dreamt it all and awoke to wet underwear. He was annoyed but at least he finally got some release.*

To Be Continued

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Nice continuation, but not the direction I thought it would go! I thought you were headed to more humiliation of Matt by the girls before they allowed him to cum! With the earlier dialog of Lucinda coercing Matt out of his pants and underwear, there seemed to be a Master/Slave dynamic building. Getting Matt naked and restrained for the girl's (and all their friends) abuse seemed like how you were setting it up! Nevermind me, the mind is wandering on it's own...

BTW: Is "groined" or "groining" supposed to be "groaned" or "groaning"?

andrew_b
06-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Nice continuation, but not the direction I thought it would go! I thought you were headed to more humiliation of Matt by the girls before they allowed him to cum! With the earlier dialog of Lucinda coercing Matt out of his pants and underwear, there seemed to be a Master/Slave dynamic building. Getting Matt naked and restrained for the girl's (and all their friends) abuse seemed like how you were setting it up! Nevermind me, the mind is wandering on it's own...

BTW: Is "groined" or "groining" supposed to be "groaned" or "groaning"?

supposed to be groaned but i've changed it and hopefully i didn't miss anything. as i said before it's not that sort of story. it's a tease with some odd sexy bits thrown in.

andrew_b
07-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Part 8

*Matt got dressed and went downstairs, he had his breakfast and then went for walk. The peaceful air felt good as he strolled around neighbourhood. On his walk he seen Ruby on the far side on the road. He wasn't in the mood of talking to so kept walking without a second glance but Ruby followed him.*

Ruby: Hey

*Matt pretended not to hear her and kept walking but then Ruby tipped him on the shoulder and again tried to get his attention. He couldn't ignore her this time.*

Matt: How are you?
Ruby: I was calling you but couldn't get your attention
Matt: Really? sorry must not have heard you.
Ruby: You weren't ignoring me, were you?
Matt: Ignore you? of course not
Ruby: Awesome cause I need to tell you something
Matt: Go ahead
Ruby: Can we do this in private
Matt: Sure
*Matt and Ruby go to woods and find a private spot to sit down and talk*
Matt: Okay go on spit it out
Ruby: Not sure I can now
Matt: Come on go for it, no one else is here
Ruby: Okay em I heard you bumped into Phillipa the other day
Matt: How did you hear about that?
Ruby: Well I sorta had something to do with it
Matt: What do you mean?
Ruby: *sigh*
Matt: Ruby tell me
Ruby: Okay promise not to get mad?
Matt: Okay I promise, now tell me
Ruby: Well me and lucinda sort of put her up to it
Matt: How?
Ruby: Well we dared her
Matt: Dared her what?
Ruby: We actually dared her to go skinny dipping but she wouldn't do it
Matt: But she told me that she was and thats why she was naked
Ruby: Well she lied
Matt: What really happened?
Ruby: Well em when she didn't agree to do it, me and lucinda stripped her
Ruby: We took her clothes and left her their
Matt: What the hell Ruby, anything could have happened to her
Ruby: I know but we went back looking for her but we couldn't find her
Matt: Thats no excuse
Matt: I'm so mad at you and lucinda
Ruby: Please Matt, it was only meant as a joke
Matt: Ruby thats just not cool, i'm going
Ruby: Matt please wait
Matt: Bye

*Ruby sobbed as she watched Matt walk away. She desperately wanted Matt to want her and he seemed to want Phillipa. Matt went home angry and hurt.*

To Be Continued

andrew_b
07-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Part 9

*When Matt arrived home he realised that he couldn't hold back his feelings for Phillipa anymore. He realised that he cared more for her safety then seeing her naked. Matt took this as a sign and rang Phillipa.*

Phillipa: Hey whats up
Matt: Not much
Matt: You?
Phillipa: Same
Matt: Hey can we meet up?
Phillipa: Em why?
Matt: I want to talk to you about something
Phillipa: Can't you tell me over the phone?
Matt: No needs to be in person
Phillipa: Okay well how about we meet up at the woods in ten minutes
Matt: Perfect, I mean that will be fine
Phillipa: Okay see you then

*Matt puts down the phone, brushes his hair and tries to compose himself. He takes a deep breath and then heads to the woods. On the way Matt gets a text from Phillipa and it reads "I'm on the bridge, meet me their". Matt got more nervous cause he was nearly their. He entered the woods and walked down the path to the bridge. It wasn't a long walk and soon he could see Phillipa standing at the bridge. She was smiling at him and he smiled back but Matt had no idea how to approach it. He had to think of something quick cause he was now just at the bridge.*

Phillipa: Hey, so whats up
Matt: Oh nothing
Phillipa: What did you want to meet up for then?
Matt: Em
Phillipa: Come on Matt, whats up
Matt: Em Phillipa was wondering
Phillipa: Yeah?
Matt: Would you em........
Phillipa: Would I what?
Matt: Ah forget it
Phillipa: Come on spit it out
Matt: I like you
Phillipa: Oh
Matt: Yeah sorry, I'll go
*Phillipa grabs Matt's hand*
Phillipa: Please don't
Matt: Why not?
Phillipa: Cause of this
*Phillipa pulls Matt close and kisses him on lips*
Matt: Wow
Matt: I didn't know you felt about me like that
Phillipa: Ditto *giggles*
Matt: Did that really happen?
Phillipa: Indeed it did :)
Phillipa: In case it didn't feel really enough, here's another one
*Phillipa kisses Matt again and they continue for another thirty or so second.*
Phillipa: Ha is that all you can say?
Matt: Sorry *blushes*
Phillipa: Ah god your so cute
Matt: Ditto :)
*Matt and Phillipa then walk out of woods hand in hand. Matt leads her back to her house and again they hold another long kiss before say goodbye for the night. When Matt finally gets home he can't believe his luck. He is with his girl of his dreams.*

To Be Continued

07-21-2010, 11:32 AM
awesome but carry on its so good to read

andrew_b
07-22-2010, 05:17 AM
Part 10

*Phillipa decided it would be best for her to talk to Ruby about Matt before going further with it. So she rang her.*

Phillipa: Hey
Ruby: Hey whats up
Phillipa: We need to talk
Ruby: About what?
Phillipa: Are you sitting down?
Ruby: Okay your starting scare me now, whats wrong
Phillipa: Nothing
Ruby: Then whats up
Phillipa: Well em me and Matt, we've gotten closer lately
Ruby: Oh really?
Ruby: How close?
Phillipa: Like we want to be together
Ruby: What?
Phillipa: I know how you feel about him Ruby and I wouldn't go further with it if you weren't comfortable.
Ruby: Ha ha, I'm fine with it, I'm glad you've found someone
Phillipa: Do you mean that?
Ruby: Yes of course
Phillipa: Ah thanks, your the best :)
Ruby: Don't worry about it, I hope it works out for you.
Phillipa: I do too
Phillipa: Well I've got to go out with mam but talk later
Ruby: Yeah sure bye
Phillipa: Bye

*Phillipa drew a sigh of relief. She had been dreading talking to Ruby about it but was relieved that she was okay with it.*

To Be Continued

rhode64
07-22-2010, 06:06 AM
need to keep it going somehow good story

andrew_b
07-23-2010, 04:21 AM
Part 11

*Phillipa now being relieved, rang Matt.*

Phillipa: Wanna come over?
Matt: Yeah sure but what we gonna do?
Phillipa: Ah just hang out in the house, parents are gone out for a couple of hours
Matt: Oh
Matt: I'll be right over
Phillipa: Good
*Phillipa got changed in her lingerie, she wanted Matt tonight but she wouldn't tell him. The outfit would do that for her. When Matt arrived and the door, he stood in shock looking at Phillipa. She had her long brown hair in a bobbin, wearing a red corset, black underwear, black tights which were attached to the corset and very high red heels.*

Phillipa: Come in
*Matt stood still*
Phillipa: Come on, I don't the whole neighbourhood to see
*Matt entered and still didn't say a word.*
Phillipa: So what do you think?
Phillipa: Thats good
Matt: Where are you going?
Phillipa: Bedroom, wanna come with?
*Matt didn't even reply and followed Phillipa. Phillipa sat on the bed with her legs crossed. Matt walked over to her but she put her foot up to his chest to stop him.*

Phillipa: Not yet
Matt: Why not?
Phillipa: Cause I want all clothes off first
Phillipa: I just do
*Matt began to undress while Phillipa careful watched. He only undressed to his underwear and again approached Phillipa but again she stopped him.*

Phillipa: I said all
Matt: Ah come on you take off something first
Phillipa: Nope, take the boxers off or this ain't happened.
*Phillipa stood her ground, although she probably wanted Matt more then he wanted her. In her mind she begged that he wouldn't leave but of course wasn't going to ruin the mood.*

Matt: Okay fine
*Matt removed his underwear to reveal a semi. Phillipa walked over to him and just surveyed him like a cheetah with their prey. This made her want him even more. She just started with a kiss though. That then turned into them making out and before they knew it, they were both on the bed. Phillipa on top. Matt would try slipping her bra off but it wasn't working.*

Phillipa: Not yet

*They continued as Matt got harder. The tease was killing him. When Phillipa realised that he gotten as hard as he could get, she decided it was time.*

Phillipa: Okay stay hard, i'll be right back
Matt: Don't be long
Phillipa: I won't

*When Phillipa returned she was without her bra and panties. Matt kept stroking as he watched her approach. Phillipa sat on top of Matt.*

Matt: Wait wait, I don't have a condom
Phillipa: Oh no worries

*Phillipa lent over to her drawers and took one out. She then put it on Matt.*

Matt: Can I be on top
Phillipa: Okay sure

*Phillipa immediately regretted giving power to Matt. She lay on her back with her legs apart.*

Phillipa: Okay go for it

*As Matt began his approach though. It all went wrong. Within a couple of seconds his cock shrivelled up and he couldn't get it up again.*

Phillipa: I'm waiting
Matt: I'm sorry
Phillipa: It's okay just do it
Matt: I can't
Phillipa: Why not
Matt: I've gone soft
Phillipa: Then just get hard again
Matt: I can't
Phillipa Then let me try

*Phillipa began rubbing her hands over Matt but he stopped her.*

Matt: Stop, I can't, I'm sorry
Phillipa: Then I think you better go

*Matt got dressed and left. Phillipa sat on the bed bemused at the situation that had unfolded. She did however pick herself up and came gloriously. Matt on the other hand, went home and went straight to bed and didn't even try relieving himself.

To Be Continued

andrew_b
08-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Part 12

*Phillipa woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. She went over to Ruby's house to tell the girls about the night. When she got to her house and rang the bell, she got no reply. She went around the back since the girls would usually hang out back their anyway.*

Lucinda: What are you doing here?
Phillipa: Em hi would have been nice
Millie: Your not welcome here
Phillipa: Who are you?
Millie: I'm ruby's cousin
Phillipa: Oh right, so why am i not welcome?
Millie: Cause your a whore
Phillipa: Oh I get it, this about Matt
Millie: Yeah you don't deserve Ruby as a friend, you dirty little bitch
Phillipa: Hang on little girl, don't you dare speak to me like that. It's not like that. Tell her Ruby
*Ruby remained silent*
Phillipa: Oh....I see, fine I'll go, I know when I'm not wanted
*Phillipa went home with tears streaming down her face. She thought Ruby understood but instead it seemed she had turned the girls against her.*

To Be Continued

08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
its ok but please write more this millie has come out of knowwhere though

cornylad
08-07-2010, 04:13 PM
its ok but please write more this millie has come out of knowwhere though

yer its what known as introducing a new character, few stories do this just to keep reader intertained

andrew_b
10-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Part 13

*Phillipa went over to Matt's cause she needed someone to talk to*

Phillipa: Hi
Matt: Hi, whats up?

*Phillipa couldn't hold back tears and broke down, Matt quickly held her in his arms*

Matt: Whats wrong?
Phillipa: They all hate me
Matt: Who?
Phillipa: The girls
Matt: Your being crazy they don't hate you
Phillipa: They do
Phillipa: Okay em they hate me cause i'm with you
Matt: Okay explain

*Phillipa paused for a moment*

Phillipa: I promised I wouldn't say
Matt: Come on i'm here for you and I won't tell a soul
Phillipa: I'll tell you but you gotta promise
Matt: I promise, now tell me
Phillipa: Okay well Ruby fancies you and she told me she didn't mind us being together but obviously she lied and then Millie said I wasn't welcome and called me a whore and.....
Matt: Wait slow down, who's Millie?
Phillipa: She is Ruby's cousin
Matt: Okay she has no right to say that to you, If Ruby has a problem with us then she should be telling you in person
Phillipa: I know, I know but like I don't like upsetting Ruby. She is a great friend

*Matt held his tongue even though he really wanted to say what he really felt *

Matt: Okay fair enough
Phillipa: I love my friends can't help it, they are like family
Matt: It'll be alright
Phillipa: You think so?
Matt: For sure
Phillipa: Your too good for me
Matt: Ditto
Phillipa: :)

*Phillipa leaned over and kissed Matt and within moments they were sliding their tongues in each others mouth. They lay on Matt's bed and continued and Phillipa reached into Matt's pants. This caught Matt out, although he didn't mind. She rubbed her finger over his tip as he got harder. They both wanted each other and that moment mutually decided it was gonna finally happen. Although they wanted it, just then Matt's bedroom door burst open and his dad came in.*

Matt's Dad: Hey Matt how many times do I have to tell you....
Matt: DAD!!!

*Matt and Phillipa quickly retreated and were glad for a moment that he hadn't caught them at an even worse time*

Matt: I told you knock in future
Matt's Dad: Right okay, I didn't know you had company over. We can talk about this later.

*Matt's Dad leaves and Matt then tries to continue where they left off but Phillipa stops him*

Phillipa: Sorry i'm not in the mood anymore
Matt: Oh nevermind him, I get you back in the mood
Phillipa: No please stop, I got to go, I'll chat with you later
Matt: Okay fine whatever you want

To Be Continued

andrew_b
11-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Part 14

*Matt awoke very groggy the next morning and for some reason it took his eyes longer then usual to focus. He felt his movement was constricted and then he realised why. He was tied to his bedposts, butt naked with his legs spread and not a even sheet covering him. Matt was confused and then thought to himself that Phillipa must have gotten back in the mood and was in a different room getting ready. He then got excited about what was coming but then noticed that his bedroom door was open and that excitement turned to nerves as he wasn't sure if his parents were home or not and Phillipa had forgotten to lock the door. It didn't make any sense and then it got more confusing.*

Matt: What the fuck?

*Just then Ruby walked in the door in a sexy dominatrix-esque outfit. Although Matt now was rock solid, he didn't want this to unfold how he thought it might.*

Matt: Ruby I can't do this, I have a girlfriend
Ruby: I'm sorry my dear but you have no choice
Matt: Please no Ruby
Ruby: If you had of just noticed me instead of her you would be looking forward to this
Matt: Maybe so but like what if my parents see?
Ruby: Don't worry they won't, their gone out
Matt: And how did you get in?
Ruby: Shh, just lay back and enjoy

*Matt's guy instinct was to do just that but he didn't want to hurt Phillipa. Then without warning Ruby gave him a sharp hit with the strap she had*

Ruby: Look at me

*Matt against his wishes looked into Ruby's eye and couldn't help but give in*

Ruby: Thats better

*Ruby then climbed on top on Matt and proceeded to "fuck his brains out". He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help but enjoy it. It was like a naughty fantasy. He was in a daze, closing his eyes he could feel the cum building, wanting to explode out of him and then.......

He opened his eyes to find he had done just that but Ruby was nowhere to be found. It was the next morning and he was realised it was another wet dream and another ruined pair of underwear. It was then when his dad walked in*

Matt's Dad: Come on son I know it's summer and all but it's 1pm
Matt: Okay I'll get up in a minute
Matt's Dad: Oh and almost forgot Phillipa rang, she was just checking that you were going to the cinema with her later
Matt: What did you say?
Matt's Dad: I said you'd call or text her
Matt: Okay cool
Matt's Dad: Son I want to ask you something

*Matt wasn't really liking the tone of his dad's voice cause it was the "we need to talk" voice. He was already feeling uncomfortable enough and especially since he dad had sat on his bed near to his wet area but he needed to hurry up and get ready for meeting Phillipa at 3*

Matt: About what?
Matt's Dad: Okay well it's quite clear that you and Phillipa are getting frisky and I have no problem with that but i want to make sure are you using protection?
Matt's Dad: You know a condom
Matt: Yes I know what you mean and yes I am
Matt's Dad: Okay good just checking

*Matt's face was bright red and wanted it to end quickly*

Matt: Okay? now can you please get out of my room, I need to get ready
Matt's Dad: Don't get snippy, I was just concerned
Matt: Okay good and now you know i'm fine
Matt's Dad: Okay Good, I'm leaving now

*Matt's Dad then left and Matt drew a big sigh of relief that that was over*

To Be Continued

cornylad
11-03-2011, 02:32 PM
welcome back, glad ur writing the story again, hope this stories continues.

keep up good work

andrew_b
11-04-2011, 05:45 AM
welcome back, glad ur writing the story again, hope this stories continues.

keep up good work

thanks, i'll try finish it this time lol

andrew_b
11-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Part 15

*Matt cleaned himself off and quickly got ready, then went out to meet up with Phillipa. When he got there Phillipa was waiting for him. He wasn't late, rather she was early. She looked even better then the last time he saw her.*

Phillipa: Hi
Matt: Hi
Phillipa: You ok?
Matt: Yeah i'm good
Phillipa: Okay good cause you look little off
Matt: No i'm fine, I with my favourite girl in the world :)
Phillipa: Aww you sweetie

*They kissed briefly and then headed on into cinema. Not much happened apart from usual date stuff. They went to see "Insert cheesy chick flick title here" and nothing of interest really happened. Phillipa did still feel Matt was acting odd but figured best not to ask. After the movie they went to bus stop to wait and Matt was still acting odd. Phillipa couldn't help but ask again if Matt was okay.*

Matt: I'm fine, seriously
Phillipa: Oh come on i'm not stupid I know something is up, so just tell me
Matt: *sigh*

*Matt whispered in Phillipa's ear and told him that it was cause of a dream he had last night. She asked what it was about and he told her.*

Matt: Sorry
Phillipa: For what?
Matt: You know
Phillipa: Ah it's fine, you can't control what you dream, unless your saying sorry for something else?
Matt: No nothing else happened, I promise
Phillipa: Thats okay then :)
Matt: So your not mad?
Phillipa: Of course not

*They then headed home on the bus and Matt walked Phillipa home. When she got home she started to fret, asking "What if Matt is doing more then dreaming of Ruby", the thought of it made her worried. She trusted Matt but thought of losing him was too much to bear. Also on her mind was how she was going to deal with trying to patch things up with the girls. She was weary of Ruby now though, all she wanted to was go to sleep but it was too early for that, so she went for a walk instead. That didn't really help her much. It did give her some fresh air though. She couldn't shake the thought of it and decided she would head over to Ruby's.*

To Be Continued

daremaster 1
11-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok, it is looking pretty good. Keep going, its good

andrew_b
11-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Ok, it is looking pretty good. Keep going, its good

thanks, great to get feedback from people, i'll try do next part tonight

andrew_b
11-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Part 16

*Phillipa arrived at Ruby's in a rage but she decided to calm herself so she could talk about it rationally with her. Although Phillipa was a confident person on the outside she, on the inside she was terrified of losing Matt. Millie answered the door.*

Millie: What do you want?
Phillipa: Is Ruby's here?
Millie: She doesn't want to talk to you
Phillipa: So she is, can you get her for me?
Millie: Go away and leave her alone, she doesn't want to talk you
Phillipa: *sigh* okay I've had it up to here with you, either get Ruby or i'll get her myself
Millie: She is busy

*Millie was getting nervous cause she knew she couldn't hold Phillipa back but she stood her ground.*

Phillipa: Your really testing my patience
Millie: Just leave her alone
Phillipa: Oh fuck this

*Phillipa barged past Millie and headed up to Ruby's room. She went in the door and Ruby was fairly happy.*

Ruby: Hi Phillipa :)
Phillipa: Ruby we need to have a talk
Ruby: About what?
Phillipa: Well about Matt
Ruby: Oh

*Ruby suddenly didn't seem so perky.*

Phillipa: Come on Ruby, don't be like that
Ruby: Phillipa you knew I liked him
Phillipa: But you said you were okay with it
Ruby: I know and I am. It's hard thats all
Phillipa: I understand but I'd never of gotten with him and now I feel like i'm excluded cause of it
Ruby: What do you mean?
Phillipa: Well like what happened the last day
Ruby: I'm sorry I was upset then but I'm not now, although the girls still won't let it go, just give them time.
Phillipa: Okay good but something weird happened
Ruby: What?
Phillipa: Please don't take this the wrong way but could you stay away from him for a bit?
Ruby: Why?
Phillipa: Okay he had a dream about you and stuff
Ruby: What kind of dream?
Phillipa: A sex dream but like I don't want it get confusing, don't want to lose him
Ruby: Okay I understand I'll stay away from him for a bit
Phillipa: Thanks, so we are okay?
Ruby: Better then okay
Phillipa: Good glad to hear it
Phillipa: I got to go now
Ruby: Okay cool, talk later if your online
Phillipa: Yeah sure, bye
Ruby: Bye

To Be Continued

dare me firosa
11-15-2011, 06:24 AM
i just started reading this story and i like it so please continue

andrew_b
11-15-2011, 01:02 PM
i just started reading this story and i like it so please continue

thanks but now your banned...........great :p

andrew_b
11-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Part 17

*Ruby thought about what Phillipa said and got a bit annoyed. I mean what right had she of telling her what she can and can't do. She decided to call Matt and invite him over to sort this stuff out. Matt was hesitant but Ruby convinced him that they did need to talk this stuff out. When Matt arrived Ruby suddenly had a change of heart and wanted him more then ever.*

Matt: Hi
Ruby: Hi em wait in the sitting room I got to do something really quick
Matt: Okay sure but be quick I'm meeting Phillipa later
Ruby: It'll only take two seconds

*Matt sat on the couch and waited for Ruby. In the meantime she was planning a way to try seduce Matt. She put on her sexiest bikini and prepared herself. She was never totally confident in your body. It wasn't bad, she was quite curvy but had a couple of pounds more then the typical allowed amount. She was also very strong. It was a big step for her but she walked downstairs to Matt wearing just the bikini. When Matt saw he immediately wanted to leave. He started walking towards the door but Ruby stopped him.*

Ruby: Don't go, please
Matt: You said you wanted me to come over just to talk
Ruby: I know I did and I do want to but I can't stop thinking of you
Matt: That's not my problem, I have to go
Ruby: Please don't

*Ruby then pushed and held Matt against the wall and kissed him. She waited for a moment to see how he would react.*

Matt: Let go of me, I have go

*Ruby reluctantly let go of Matt and he quickly left. She had failed but she refused to give up and starting planning for what she could do to seduce him.*

To Be Continued