PDA

View Full Version : New themes

andrew_b
02-06-2010, 09:35 PM
okay i have two ideas and since they both are related might as well put them in the same thread.

1. make each section have it's own theme or colour scheme, thus making it easier to notice what section you are
2. allow people to personalize their getdare theme, i know we have for our profiles but i mean for the whole site

Slenderman - Doctor
02-07-2010, 01:10 PM
okay i have two ideas and since they both are related might as well put them in the same thread.

1. make each section have it's own theme or colour scheme, thus making it easier to notice what section you are
2. allow people to personalize their getdare theme, i know we have for our profiles but i mean for the whole site

1. Nah. I like the getDare theme and I like the consistancy. Most other forums have consistancy and it just looks better. It says in several places what section you're in.

2. That could be quite cool - to have three or four different themes. One orange and blue (like it is now), one black and white, one blue and green. Or like seasonal themes - one for winter, one for spring, one for summer etc. If possible, could be quite fun :)

Only worry is that depp has enough to do with his life, and then he's already got loads of necessary work to do on the forum.

andrew_b
02-07-2010, 01:48 PM
1. Nah. I like the getDare theme and I like the consistancy. Most other forums have consistancy and it just looks better. It says in several places what section you're in.

2. That could be quite cool - to have three or four different themes. One orange and blue (like it is now), one black and white, one blue and green. Or like seasonal themes - one for winter, one for spring, one for summer etc. If possible, could be quite fun :)

Only worry is that depp has enough to do with his life, and then he's already got loads of necessary work to do on the forum.

If he would let me, i'd love to design it

Slenderman - Doctor
02-07-2010, 01:58 PM
If he would let me, i'd love to design it

This calls for a competiton!

Well, if depp were ever to consider it. It'd be a nice interactive getDare activity.

andrew_b
02-07-2010, 02:26 PM
This calls for a competiton!

Well, if depp were ever to consider it. It'd be a nice interactive getDare activity.

indeed it would, need something to spice the place up a bit