PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Little Monica (No not the hentai)

Digdog378
02-06-2010, 09:30 PM
After a long hiatus from this website I am finally back, and to celebrate I will be writing my first truth or dare story, please look forward to it!

First things first Character biography's

Digdog378
02-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Character Biography

Chris: A average 22 year old boy, who has brown hair hazel eyes and white luscious skin and has a crush on his step sister Monica who is only 17 years old.

Monica: A timid girl who goes by the name of 'Monica' is Chris's step sister, she has blond hair blue eyes wears glasses and is very close to her older step brother, she is 17

Enjoy part 1!

Digdog378
02-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Onward to part 1!

One late night Monica went into her step brothers room, and said 'Brother, I saw something called truth or dare in this movie I saw and was wondering can we play it...?' Chris stammered on what he was going to say and then replied 'sure' Monica inquired that he starts first

Chris: Truth or Dare?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? find out next time (I promise it will be way longer)

comments and critiques appreciated :)

Mr Very Daring
02-08-2010, 02:49 PM
odd start but sounds good
how old is she- sounds a bit innocent

Digdog378
02-08-2010, 06:42 PM
She is 17 :)

the next passage will be longer

Digdog378
02-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Part 2!

Monica: Uh... um truth
Chris: Do you have a boyfriend?
Monica: I don't and I never have...
Chris: Thats weird, how could a guy not go for you? you're great!
Monica: Thanks... truth or dare?
Chris: Truth
Monica: Do you know what this white stuff is on my panties?, I went to do the wash and saw some white stuff on them

Monica hands Chris her used panties which had white stuff on it... Chris answers no and says 'I'm not sure what that is' which really he is lying that is the cum of which he masturbated while wearing his stepsisters panties, Chris's face tuurns beat red from the though of his prick on his sisters red silky panties. Silence aroused for a while and then the game got on track again

Chris: Truth or dare?
Monica: No one said dare yet so... I'll pick dare to see how fun it could be

Chris though for a while and had a perfect though! To make his sister his sex slave, Monica was waiting for task she has to do and yawns, Then Chris answers 'Be my slave!'

dienathi10
03-18-2010, 01:34 AM
please continue

its a good story

Digdog378
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy the next instalment

Part 3!

From what Chris had said there was nothing but silence in the room Chris then spoke 'take off you're panties NOW!' Monica replied slowly and nervously 'okay...'

Monica replied shaking uncontrollably removed her panties (which by the way were stripped pink and white) and gingerly asked Chris where she should put them, Chris replied with 'sniff them, lick them for a bit then give them to me'. Monica sniffed them for a second then Chris asked 'when did you last change or wash those panties of yours?' Monica replied 'last week... I also masturbated everyday since then'
Chris said foolishly 'you naughty little girl... why did you do that?'

Monica stammered for a second and then replied 'I'm a dirty girl and I think it feels better masturbating in clothes I wear everyday...' Chris then said 'time to lick them now you naughty bitch!' Monica slowly liked them then disgustingly said to Chris 'It tastes like my Piss and juice...' Chris mockingly said 'You naughty girl!, give me those panties.. we're going to the mall... I have a game both of us should enjoy...

hookedondares
03-20-2010, 03:06 PM
i think that this progressed way too quickly and you should have spent more time getting to this point with a longer build up. i suppose it if all your looking for is the kinky stuff then its okai.just think it would have been better with more character development. still sounds not too bad :D

Digdog378
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Thanks dude! I kinda am making this just for kinky stuff :D