PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: shyness and dares... a bitter/sweet mix

person on get dare!
02-06-2010, 09:10 PM
jim was an average looking 16 year old boy, with medium brown hair and on the tall side only being 5ft,11" tall. He spent most of his time inside playing games, games of all kind some of his favorits being WoW (world of warcraft) and fallout 3. He spent his time worrying about these games casueing his grades to onley be about a C+ average even though he had potential to be an A+ student.
He spent his time the same, during the week he went to school and daydreamed about his games went home and played during the weekend he drank 12 cans of mountain dew a day and played his games. But this all changed one day and that is when jim the boy nobody knew became a bit more.... interesting.
About halfway through the school year he was walking to school when a new girl from down the street ran up to him and asked "why do you walk to school everyday you know the bus comes about five minutes after you leave right?"
he responded "yeah,and i dont know why"
though he knew the reason and that was he enjoyed his time alone so he took the half an hour walk instead of the twenty minute bus ride
she reponded "well you should ride the bus, you know we dont bite"
the girl worryed she was blushing because she was mystified by this boy and wasnt willing to admit it but she maybe even liked him... but for sure she wanted to atleast know more.
he looked at her suprised as a girl had never come up to him just to talk without it being a joke or a dare he managed to get out "w-w-why?"
she said "just because i-i mean whynot?... by the way my name is amy"
jim looked at her as if for the first time taking in her features amy, was a very short girl onley being about 4ft, 10" tall she had long balck hair and B boobs, she was a very pretty girl and if she hadent been so smart ontop of that the other girls would have accepted her. but they sadly didnt
he said" im jim and well... allright just this once..."
the bus came up right then, they had to run to get to it in time. they sat in the same seat. as the popular girls came on the bus amy gripped jims hand tight and attempted to hide behind a seemingly invisible object. jim noticed this and sat up straight so they would see it was him. and sure enough they saw him and looked away because he was litteraly taught as if he didnt exist (except by his friend who will caome into the story later) amy held his hand for the rest of the bus ride not noticing it untill the end making them both blush as they got off the bus one of the girls, named samantha said "nice short shorts amy, are you trying to draw peoples eyes away from your tiny boobs"
jim turned to the girl and attempted to say somthing but because of his shyness turned and walked faster instead
amy looked as if she was about to cry as she got off the bus but then jim said" dont mind her she is mean to everybody just act like you dont care and she will give up"
amy said " ok thank you" and turned her head so he couldent see her blush"

i am writing another right away i just wanted to get this first part out so eveyone could get a taste of it.... this story will get very interesting ( i hope) it just may take time becasue this is my first story and i am trying to go slow as many storys go quite fast, though i have not read a bad story on this cite yet (lets hope mine isnt the first)

please leave comments good and bad because im sure there are spelling errors here haha =)

person on get dare!
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM
jim then went to his first class which his best friend was in roger he was also an outcast, he was shorter then jim being 5ft, 9 inches but he had a better build to him with a blondish hair.
rodney and jim always enjoyed eachothers company and chatted about the same games and suggested new ones to eachother. though, outside of gaming they really did know eachother because well they told eachother everything although the most entresting thing that had happened to etheir of them at this point as leveling 5 times in one day but still they trusted eachother they knew eachothers locker combo incase one was sick and they even gave eachother birtday presents, it was as if they were siblings.
the class was reading but the topic, was the experimental mirv in fallout 3 to them, roger explained how to get it them jim explained what it did.. or atleast tried untill amy opened the door and said " this is my first day at this school is this B127"
the teacher said "yes"
amy replied " oh well then this is my class im sorry for being late i had to get my schedule and stuff"
the teacher, now agrovated said "just sit down and listen"
amy saw jim and lit up and sat to the left of him because of course rodney was to the right
she said "hi!"
jim said "hey"
then roger gave jim a look like what didnt you tell me and once they tried to go back to talking about thier game
amy said "hey guys listen up the teachers talking"

after school that day rodney came over to jims house like he did almost every day because jims parents were always out untill 9pm so they could do whatever they wanted as long as the house was clean by then
so once jim had cleared up the 'thing between you and amy' they were back to thier games... but then the doorbell rang rodney who was so used to being in jims hosue answered the door and there stood a happy amy who then seemed to sadden a bit becuase she now knew she wouldent have jim to herself
she said "hi is jim here"
"yeah but we are busy" said roger aggrovated becuase he didnt want his best friend stolen away from him
amy said "oh...ok say hi for me" and walked off sadly
roger walked into the room again to hear jim say "who was it"
he relpied "oh wrong house it was nobody" (uh oh!)
jim said " oh ok! but how do i get to the button to get in?"
and the game talk continued....

xava
02-07-2010, 12:15 AM
this story had potential if you corrected the spelling mistakes and proof read it before posting. little things like names changing :p rodney - roger
i dont know if you will post again but i do think it had/has potential to be a pritty good story

Ohhforf
02-07-2010, 03:22 AM
I like it so far, if only the spelling didn't make my eyes bleed. :(

person on get dare!
02-16-2010, 08:26 PM
get dare staff;
if you come across this fourm please delete it, i have decided to strat a new story and wont continue with this one

thank you for your time.