PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

kinkyboy808
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello to everyone,

Thankyou for taking the time to read this. Hopefully I will be able to find the owner I'm seeking with this ad.

To tell you a bit about myself I am 19, I work part time and I'm about to start University this year. I live in Australia. I'm looking for a Master/Mistress who will train me. By that I mean, I am new to being a slave and there is probably a lot of things that I am not willing to do, but also things that I'm not able to do. I'm hoping for someone who will be able to force me to do the things I just don't want to but also to understand when I just can't do it. Hopefully that process will allow me to grow over time as a slave until I will do anything my Master/Mistress would like.

My interests are

Some watersports
CBT
Nipple Torture
Predicaments
Body Labelling
Other people being able to watch webcam sessions
Creative tasks

My dislikes are

Anal
Spanking

My Limits are

Scat
Fireplay
Shaving/Crossdressing
Permanent damage/extreme pain
Gross/messy
Public

I have a webcam and after I've spoken to a Master/Mistress and started to feel comfortable with the idea of being their slave I'm happy to show myself on it. Once I'm your slave I'm happy to show myself naked doing tasks.

I am able to take photos as well.

I'm about to undertake studies in University, begin exercising. This may be a little strange but I would like my Master/Mistress to keep track of how I am performing in these areas and punish me if I'm not performing. Possibly also make sure my housework is up to date as well.

I'm not looking to be fully controlled to begin with but I would eventually like to be totally controlled.

I don't have any toys, I'm willing to get some but at the moment I don't have the finances to.

Hopefully this answers all your questions. My hotmail and email is [email protected] I hope to hear from you all soon.

Sincerely,

J

Duck
02-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I might be intersented, I like for my slave to tell me about there grades anyway. And to work out. Get back to me

elegantking
02-09-2010, 01:44 PM
make a yahoo id and then pm me...if u want to be owned...