PDA

View Full Version : Naked Lego's Dare of the Month - October '21

naked_lego
10-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Halloween themed Dare

Before Halloween, you must wear your costume from a previous year for a whole day. Maybe get your friends in on it and make it more of a group event. It doesn't have to be anything too grand, just go to the park for a few hours. I mean if you still have the costume you might as well wear it again and get more use out of it.

If you don't have a costume then make something, put a few pieces together, or wear that sexy-themed lingerie under your normal clothes for a whole day. Alternatively, you could make a body rope bondage if none of that is available. I found that shoelaces work well enough for bondage.

If all of that doesn't interest you go to a thrift store and start shopping around for a costume to wear for the day or find some outfit pieces to make a crazy outfit.
Lastly, do all listed above for those super rare Nakgo points ;D

Other things to do while out and about to make the trip a little more exciting... if they interest you of course!
-become aroused
-take a selfie in a store (doesn't need to be posted)
-take a walk on a walking path
-have a picnic
-Drink plenty of fluids
-do a cartwheel

Lastly, do all listed above for those super rare Nakgo points ;D

Anything against your limits will not be held against you. If you have a variation post it below so others may see and do that instead. It will all still count and the most important thing is to have fun

Writing Task

Make up a story of someone who does the above dare. Or something like the above dare if you or your character isn't interested in whats above

naked_lego
10-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Bonus Objective

If you still have multiple costumes find days to wear them all.
One costume per day.

Manarus
10-08-2021, 07:31 AM
Nice October dare, I have to say :)

I can highly recommend wearing and walking with a body rope bondage, e.g. a Karada. It's very thrilling to walk with it through the streets and parks. And now is the time where you can wear thick jackets and hide your rope well enough so no one ever will recognize it.
Maybe you can combine the rope bondage together with your costume? ;)

naked_lego
10-20-2021, 04:44 PM
Bumping this thread as I want those who want to see it see it.

In addition, I did manage to wear one of my old costumes. All I did was wear it half a day cause I had a suprise work thing. I went to the park and then made a point to get fill up my car and then go to the gocery store.
all in all pretty simple. I'll be doing a full write up later.

Submission date for points
November 5th, 2021

if you need more time to do a write up just post here and say so :)