PDA

View Full Version : tasks to complete for my dom

joansmith142
09-10-2021, 11:41 AM
I am looking for some creativity and fun. My dom has asked me to request a list of tasks to complete for him from the people in this community. Let me know what you can come up with. =-)

MrJB
09-10-2021, 11:58 AM
What are your likes/dislikes/limits?

joansmith142
09-10-2021, 02:12 PM
My limits are face pics, severe pain, blood, toilet play, anything in public that will get me caught, extreme insertion (fisting), sexual contact with others outside of my Dom.

My likes are light pain, orgasm denial/edging, teasing, gags, blindfolds.

MrJB
09-10-2021, 02:27 PM
For a longer task, attach a clothes peg or clamp to each nipple, each pussy lip & your clit. After 5 minutes, you may begin to edge yourself- after each edge, remove 1 peg starting with your nipples, then pussy, then clit. If you fail by orgasming, or you want to finish the dare early, you must pull the pegs off without opening instead.

Also, check with your master to see if he thinks the number of pegs is appropriate - he can add more for more edges if he likes.

You should also provide detailed reports back in this thread for each dare you are given

joansmith142
09-13-2021, 09:44 AM
thank you for the suggestions. I am working on getting this set up and I will be trying it. =-)