PDA

View Full Version : How should i be gagged?

Sluttysue
07-27-2021, 06:42 AM
Victoria85 gave me a rule to wear a different gag each week for 8 weeks and post a thread about it

wear some form of gag at least 8 hours during the day in a week, at the end of the week write a post how that gag was for you and how it made you feel and give it a rating. Can't use the same gag again

Since i can’t reuse a gag, i though it might be fun to have others suggest how i am gagged. So be creative and post your suggestions!

Sluttysue
07-27-2021, 06:54 AM
My first week,(18th - 24th) i used 2 pair of thigh highs. One pair was stuffed into my cheeks. The 2nd pair, one leg stuffed into my mouth, the other leg wrapped around my head and knotted at my mouth. Was a very strange feeling, the nylon in my mouth. Caused a lot drooling, but then what gag doesn’t. It was reasonably comfortable, given the material is soft. I went 2 hours a day for 4 days. I’m going to rate this a 4.

Heyythere04
07-27-2021, 10:27 AM
Soak the panties in the pee and then wear the panties
Then duct tape it
This should be a good gag

Sluttysue
08-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Behind on my posting! Since i was already into the 2nd week before getting any suggestions, i used a large ring gag. Regretted that pretty quickly! It is 2” and leaves my jaw aching. Obviously i did a lot of drooling. I really wanted to be able to keep this to every other day, but an hour was strenuous. I did manage to do 4 days with the extra 15 minutes to get that 8th hour in.

Next the piss soaked panties. ����

Don’t forget to suggest a gag!!

Sluttysue
08-10-2021, 09:01 AM
Still holding out hope for suggestions on other ways to gag myself.

Week 3 7/25 to 7/31. The pee panties were disgusting! Since i am not allowed to wear panties, i had to use Mistress’s. I peed into a bucket and socked 3 pair, one stuffing each cheek, one in the middle. The duct tape was wrapped tightly to keep them all in. I managed 2 hours the first two days so i did get a day off! I had to fight my gag reflex because of the pee. Found out this is a great puni for me!

Werk 4 8/1 to 8/7. Used a 4” nerf ball held in with electrical tape. Squishing it to get it in was pretty easy but once in what a mouthful! The tape is thin and was wrapped tightly so it pulled the side of my lios back and forced the ball deep onto me. I just dii an hour a day (2 the first day) so that i was gagged every day. The ball soaks up a lot drool, but not for long! This one was not too bad.

just.for.fun01
08-10-2021, 09:05 AM
For one week you should use the panties you had on the week before but wear the same pair the whole week

Or another option would be to use your penis gag

Sluttysue
08-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Well I can’t use panties since i did that and can’t repeat. So i will do the penis gag. 🥰🥰

e28
08-11-2021, 05:08 PM
For the next week you will be anal plugged and use the unwashed buttplug A2M and leave it in for the 8 hours.. if it is dirty I advice to lick it off and swallow quickly so the tatse will not be there for 8 hours... if removed from your mouth back into your butt:D

ltakltak
08-11-2021, 06:11 PM
gag yourself with your highest heels; I'll leave it up to you to find a way to keep them in your mouth...

Sluttysue
08-13-2021, 08:26 AM
Week 5. 8/8 - 8/14. Used a wash cloth held in by a rope. The wash cloth really stuffed my mouth puffing my cheeks out. The rope wrapped around my head 4 loops and tied very tightly with the knot at my mouth. That had the effect of forcing the cloth deeper into my mouth. This was the most uncomfortable and effective gag so far. I planned to do 2 hours a day for 4 days but a couple days I couldn’t control my gag reflex enough to go 2 hours. Took 6 days to complete.

Next will be my deepthroat penis gag, them A2M butt plug, then my 7” heels. That will be all 8 weeks but i am going to keep going if i get other suggestions on how to be gagged. 🥰🥰

Sluttysue
08-20-2021, 09:06 AM
Week 6 8/15 - 8/21 - This week was my deepthroat gag. Itis really just a penis gag, but it is 4” long and about 1” across. So it is a rather challenging gag. Normally that size is not much of a problem. It goes in, it comes out, no big deal. The fact that this stays in all the time becomes the problem. When i first got this, it took a few weeks of training to be able to wear this for any length of time. I am at the point that i can wear this 3 to 4 hours at a time, but it takes a lot of effort to control my gag reflex. I did this one only an hour 10 minutes a day. I finish up tomorrow. Even at that duration, this has been one of the more uncomfortable gags I have done so far. Next up isthe butt plug A2M. Not looking forward to that!

PLEASE!! I really want to experiment with being severely gagged. I would love to be so effectively gagged I can’t make a sound. I’ll try pretty much anything. I’ll even try to remain gagged for the duration you want.

lani_122
08-21-2021, 02:28 AM
It would take some preparation but I want you gagged with a rope for a week at least 8 hours a day. Tie it to make 3 district but still connected pieces. A big ball to fill your mouth (you can put some ball inside it to make it quicker to tie) and 2 romb shaped flaps to fill your cheeks. A piece of rope left from making a ball should be left uncut, rather it will go down your throat while other end will hang out from your mouth. To make sure that you can't make a sound put tape over your mouth. If you have any questions contact me on Kik.

ltakltak
08-21-2021, 04:26 AM
I think you can attain your goal of being fully gagged cutting part of a diaper and taking that in your mouth for 4 hours. The drool-induced swelling would largely make sure you are filled enough not to be able to make much of a sounds.

Sluttysue
08-22-2021, 08:27 AM
Thank you for the suggestions!!!

I also got a couple suggestions on kik, a little vague….

Use a dirty rock to stuff my mouth. Presumably held in with tape or rope

Use my hair. My hair goes down to my lower back. So stuff all my hair into my mouth. Again held in some way.

Any thoughts on either of these?

Sluttysue
08-31-2021, 03:13 PM
Week7 - 8/22 - 8/28. This week was my medium butt plug. The catch was of course it had to be worn in my butt first. I did this over 3 days for 3 hours each. If the plug was not in my mouth, it was in my ass. I did not hold it in with anything since the shape made it easy to keep in. The taste was predictably bad but did not last long fortunately. Once i got the 8 hours gagged i went back to wearing the large plug to keep with my rules of having one hole stuffed at all times.

This week i am using 7” heels. More on that soon.

Lyb
08-31-2021, 03:31 PM
How about your locking plug?

Maybe when your mistress is here she can hold the key so you have to begged gagged to get free ;)

Sluttysue
09-05-2021, 07:37 AM
Week 8, 8/29-9/4 This was the last week of the original dare. My 7” heels were suggested. I am sure the intent was to have the heels in my mouth, but the shape of the shoe makes that impossible. So i used duct tape to hold the toe of the shoe in my mouth. I did 4 hours with each shoe 2 hours at a time on 4 different days. It was not effective at all in keeping me quiet, but it was effective at keeping me from saying anything intelligible. It was also the most humiliating of all the gags. 🥰🥰

Going to start this week with the various suggestions i have received. The original dare was for 8 hours a week. For the continuation, i will follow the instructions/suggestions i get as best i can for how and how long to he gagged. Each suggestion get a week before i go on to the next one. I will also do them in the order they are posted. 🥰🥰🥰

Sluttysue
09-05-2021, 07:38 AM
How about your locking plug?

Maybe when your mistress is here she can hold the key so you have to begged gagged to get free ;)

Interesting idea. Will definitely give it a try! Thanks!!🥰🥰

Sluttysue
09-12-2021, 07:40 AM
It would take some preparation but I want you gagged with a rope for a week at least 8 hours a day. Tie it to make 3 district but still connected pieces. A big ball to fill your mouth (you can put some ball inside it to make it quicker to tie) and 2 romb shaped flaps to fill your cheeks. A piece of rope left from making a ball should be left uncut, rather it will go down your throat while other end will hang out from your mouth. To make sure that you can't make a sound put tape over your mouth. If you have any questions contact me on Kik.

Week 9, 9/5 - 9/11 This one was absolutely brutal. It took a couple of hours experimenting to get the gag right. When done, it was extremely difficult to get in and out. The piece going down my throat was a problem and we shortened it to get just to the back of my throat. The piece sticking out of my mouth turned out to be very useful for getting the gag out. 8 hours a day in this monster was extreme. I did bit in 4 hour increments. Usually in the morning and night. That way most of the day was free for other things. This was uncomfortable, effective and difficult to wear. The tape wasn’t really necessary but was a nice touch. There were a couple times we had to remove it because my jaw started to cramp. This gag held my mouth wide open, hence the difficulty getting it in and out!

Definitely glad to be done with this one!! Going to be difficult to top the severity!

Sluttysue
09-21-2021, 12:13 PM
I think you can attain your goal of being fully gagged cutting part of a diaper and taking that in your mouth for 4 hours. The drool-induced swelling would largely make sure you are filled enough not to be able to make much of a sounds.

Week 10, 9/12 - 9/18 This was different. I started with to small a piece at first, but ended up with 1/3 a diaper taped in for 4 hours each day. It did prove to be an effective gag, but even more uncomfortable. I did do some research beforehand to make sure i was not poisoning myself with the absorbent material. Not really a problem as long as I didn’t swallow it.

Only a couple more left. Socks this week, my hair next week. Any suggestions on how long to be gagged with my hair each day??

Brothertime
09-21-2021, 01:54 PM
I was thinking, put ur hair in ur mouth use a nerf ball and tape it closed for at least 8 hours a day

abel6
09-21-2021, 02:25 PM
have mistress piss on a pair of her used underwear and then tight them with ring gag or ballgag and if one pair is too easy, have your slave piss on one of hers and use them too for like a 12h a whole week

Sluttysue
10-23-2021, 12:41 PM
So i ended up not being able to post or even play much for the last several weeks. I did get the sock gag done so……

Week11, 9/19 - 9/25 Used 2 pair of dirty socks from Mistress. They kept my cheeks bulged out and were held in with electrical tape. The default time seems to be 8 hours a day! So thats what i did. I had to take a water break a couple times a day, but the gag went right back in. This one didn’t keep me all that quiet, but was plenty uncomfortable, especially for 8 hours!

Tomorrow i start using my hair with a nerf ball for a week, then pissed on panties, then my locking butt plug (if i can).

I would love if anyone knows of a link or wants to describe a punishment gag for me to do as punishment for not keeping up with this!

🥰🥰🥰

Sluttysue
11-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Week 12, 10/24 - 10/30

This week was my hair stuffed into my mouth and then held in with a nerf ball taped in. I think this has been the worst so far. The ends tickle and irritate your mouth constantly. The ball forced it deep and i had to fight my gag reflex often. The first day i had to remove it after 6 hours for a bit. Then reinsert it. So 8 hours a day for this.

Have to admit this is turning out to be more difficult than i bargained for! 😂😂
This week is mistress’s pee soaked pantied.