PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Shopping Help

SissyBoyAustralia
06-25-2021, 04:15 AM
Hey everyone, recently came out as a sissy to one of my closest friends and we are now going shopping (for me) to get a ton of clothes, shoes and makeup. I am not great at fashion and she is busy this week so I came here to ask for help on what I should buy for my collection. Will post proof of any purchases I make.

Thanks you,
Sissy from Australia ❤️

aralius
06-25-2021, 04:45 AM
Well all sissies need lingeree.

Go to a lingeree store and ask for help. Tell the assistant your budget and that you require her to pick you 3 matching but different sets of bras and panties for you.

She has total and full control of what you buy within your budget. If she asks you to try the on, you will.

You will also ask if they have suitable fillers for the bras.

Enjoy

Blue Griffin
06-25-2021, 04:45 AM
So glad to hear that and I bet we’d love to help. Just a few questions:

-What’s your budget?
-What are your sizes? Body? Shoe?
-Are you shopping online or local? What site/store are we picking from? Any Australian/ships to Australia site? Just Amazon.au? Something local so you can buy it in person?
-What type of clothing do you want? A full outfit? More costume/roleplay type stuff? What style/theme? Ultra frilly, slutty and sexy, normal girls clothes, bondage, etc? It’s your money, so you should be happy with what you get.

SissyBoyAustralia
06-26-2021, 02:29 AM
So glad to hear that and I bet we’d love to help. Just a few questions:

-What’s your budget?
-What are your sizes? Body? Shoe?
-Are you shopping online or local? What site/store are we picking from? Any Australian/ships to Australia site? Just Amazon.au? Something local so you can buy it in person?
-What type of clothing do you want? A full outfit? More costume/roleplay type stuff? What style/theme? Ultra frilly, slutty and sexy, normal girls clothes, bondage, etc? It’s your money, so you should be happy with what you get.

Q1 - about $100-200
Q2 - im pretty sure size 10-12 for clothes(i just did my measurements and this was the category i fell into) and a size 11 female for shoes
Q3 - i'm going to do both, amazon obviously but we have this shopping centre my friend and I are going to go to (its called harbour town this is the link with the stores https://harbourtowngoldcoast.com.au/stores)
Q4 - probably want a full outfit, looking to get two, one more sexy and one more normal. Im leaving the bondage stuff out of it for now just wanting to test how this goes. Wanting to also get some girly nightwear.

Forcedbi Bitchboy
06-26-2021, 03:18 PM
You should definitely get a short dress or skirt with midriff top

DaVance
06-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Buy a little accessory to spruce up your hair. There are many options and lucky for you there is someone to not only help you choose but also to add it to your hair.

Try this site to give you some options and then shop for something that brings out your cute side:

https://therighthairstyles.com/accessories-for-short-hair/20/

I'm just saying that a little dash of hair decorations will bring out the beauty inside you.

:):):)