PDA

View Full Version : Help me stick to my morning routine!

Epicflail
06-20-2021, 01:16 PM
Hello, I am really bad at following long term plans but I want to try keeping to more of a schedule, especially in the morning

Right now this is my morning routine:

7am-wake up
8am-get up and start my workout
8:30am-shower and get changed
9am-breakfast and check emails
9:30-start work properly

I want to hold myself accountable for sticking to my workout and making sure I start work on time.

And I know it takes me an hour to actually get out of bed, I'm just too tired. So I'm trying to go to bed earlier to sort that out.

What I am asking for is punishments for if I fail or any changes I could make to my schedule to 'reward' myself for completing it?
Thanks in advance.

hinure
06-20-2021, 01:58 PM
You could edge every day you stick to your schedule and cum only if you complet a full week. If you fail a day you'll have to wait another week before cumming.

As for the punishments, if you miss a day you will have to do your next workout with nipple clamp and/or a nice wedgie.

DeepInnerFreak
06-20-2021, 02:30 PM
7am-wake up

Hey Epicflail,

What a great idea, I'm confident we can help you with this :)

To help us, what are the actual reasons you can not stick to this schedule? Is it that you have difficulties waking up? Would the rest be easy to follow if you woke up on time or is it that once you're awake you don't want to do your work-out, shower etc?

I think to provide you suitable punishments or rewards, it would be helpful to know which behavior to direct attention to.

Let us know where the sticking points are ad why, and we can shoot you some ideas!

C4E.

growler21d
06-20-2021, 10:22 PM
You say it takes you 1 hour from waking up to getting out of bed, and you want to get out earlier. So what is your target here? Do you want to get out as soon as you wake up or within x minutes?

Each time you fail to meet your target you are denied for 2 days and you will take a cold shower.

Optional: For extra motivation, if you fail twice in one week you will remove one of your limits (soft or hard - permanent and blood may be excluded from this rule) for one week, and post a thread here letting us know. After the week, the removed limit is active again. Each time you fail to meet your target twice in one week you will remove a different limit. Your choice of limit may not be repeated until all your limits have been removed.

Heyythere04
06-20-2021, 11:24 PM
Hello, I am really bad at following long term plans but I want to try keeping to more of a schedule, especially in the morning

Right now this is my morning routine:

7am-wake up

I want to hold myself accountable for sticking to my workout and making sure I start work on time.

And I know it takes me an hour to actually get out of bed, I'm just too tired. So I'm trying to go to bed earlier to sort that out.

What I am asking for is punishments for if I fail or any changes I could make to my schedule to 'reward' myself for completing it?
Thanks in advance.

Well so you will wear nipple clamps for the amount you are late and edge every 15 minutes you are late

And if late more than half hour then you will insert a butt plug till end of the workout