PDA

View Full Version : 20/f tasks to earn every orgasm

Eliza
06-15-2021, 11:04 AM
In another thread someone suggested setting a point total (20) where I would need to do different tasks to earn each orgasm im not very creative so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of difficult tasks (and the points they think thatd be worth)?

Edit: ideas so far (from this thread, PMs and kik)

if I fail a task I can loose however many points the person who gave me the task decides and i loose half each task points if someone asks me to complete one of these and i don't report within 12 hours
Half price orgasm if beg and get permission on getdare

1 point = 1 edge (accidently orgasm = all points taken, start with -20 need earn 40 to orgasm, consecutive edge worth double)
= 10 min corner time
= 15 mins clit clamped
= 10 snaps to clit
= 20 mins pussy lips clamped
= clamps on both nipples for 10 mins
2 points = sleeping naked
= if add toothpaste before clamps
= melt ice cube on nipple
2 points = for reporting on getdare if detailed within an hour if longer then 1 point after 12 it is 0 also 0 if not detailed
4 points = 30 min corner time
= full day of no orgasm
= melting ice cubes in panties
5 points = writing task
= melting 5 ice cubes in pussy
= no walking or sitting for an hour kneel and crawl instead
8 points = 30 mins nipples clamped
10 points = 60 min corner time
= for completing a dice dare / snakes and ladders
20 points = 60 mins nipples clamped
= snapping clit until almost in tears

Every morning
Roll 1 = All tasks will earn you double points, orgasms will cost 40 points that day
Roll 6 = All tasks will earn you half amount of points, orgasms will cost 10 points that day.

Bdsub
06-15-2021, 11:19 AM
What a good idea ;)

What do you normally wear to bed?

disturbedice
06-15-2021, 11:28 AM
Great idea.
Do you perhaps have a list of your toys or things you can use during your tasks?

just.for.fun01
06-15-2021, 11:47 AM
Every edge is one point
An edge outside your home is 2 points
An edge naked outside (as hidden as you would like) is 5 points

Raenef
06-15-2021, 11:50 AM
Write your post 10x in handwriting
Each typo adds 1 time

But you get 5 points once you finished

😈

Maisha
06-15-2021, 11:55 AM
In another thread someone suggested setting a point total (20) where I would need to do different tasks to earn each orgasm im not very creative so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of difficult tasks (and the points they think thatd be worth)?

If we say that one orgasm costs 20 points, here are some suggestions to begin with.

Since your target was to make it more difficult for you to have orgasms, I think that some of your dislikes should earn you points.

Corner time:
10 minutes = 1 point. 30 minutes = 4 points. 60 minutes = 10 points.

No breaks are allowed during the 10/30/60 minutes. If you go for e.g. 60 minutes, but give up along the way, you will get points for each 10/30 minutes you completed. E.g. you give up after 45 minutes, you get 4 points for the first 30 minutes and 1 point for the next 10 minutes = 5 points.

Edges:
1 edge = 1 point. You can edge multiple times in one session and get 1 point for each edge, but be careful! If you accidently orgasm, ALL your points are taken from you, and you start over with minus 20 points. This means that you must earn 40 points before you can orgasm again.

Hard pain:
Clamps on both nipples for 10 minutes = 2 points. 30 minutes = 8 points. 60 minutes = 20 points. Same rules as for corner time, but with double points.
You can do corner time and clamps on nipples simultaniously and earn points from both.

Other:
Writing reports of doing some of these tasks (corner time, edges, hard pain) here on getdare will give you an additional 2 points for each report, or 4 points if the report is detailed.

Every full day without an orgasm earns you a bonus of 4 points, regardless of why you didn't have any orgasms that day. A "full day" counts as from you wake up in the morning until you sleep again in the evening, also if that's after midnight. I.e. you can't orgasm at one minute past midnight and claim the bonus.

Every morning when you wake up, roll a 6-sided die.
If you roll a 1, orgasms cost 40 points that day.
If you roll a 6, all tasks will earn you double points that day. If it happens to be after a day without an orgasm, thus giving you 4 bonus points, these are also doubled to 8.

Eliza
06-15-2021, 11:58 AM
What a good idea ;)

What do you normally wear to bed?
I normally just wear some kind of pyjamas to bed

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:00 PM
Great idea.
Do you perhaps have a list of your toys or things you can use during your tasks?
So I have clover clamps and wooden clothespins (like 5) so I dont have a huge variety of toys I have other hings like dildos but thats basically it

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:01 PM
Every edge is one point
An edge outside your home is 2 points
An edge naked outside (as hidden as you would like) is 5 points
Thanks for the suggestion I like the idea of edging but since public is technically illegal thats a limit for me

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:01 PM
Write your post 10x in handwriting
Each typo adds 1 time

But you get 5 points once you finished

😈
That sounds like a good task to earn points thanks for the idea

Exhibitionist18
06-15-2021, 12:03 PM
Edge in front of a window at night with lights off and curtains open 4 pounts

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:03 PM
If we say that one orgasm costs 20 points, here are some suggestions to begin with.

Since your target was to make it more difficult for you to have orgasms, I think that some of your dislikes should earn you points.

Corner time:
10 minutes = 1 point. 30 minutes = 4 points. 60 minutes = 10 points.

No breaks are allowed during the 10/30/60 minutes. If you go for e.g. 60 minutes, but give up along the way, you will get points for each 10/30 minutes you completed. E.g. you give up after 45 minutes, you get 4 points for the first 30 minutes and 1 point for the next 10 minutes = 5 points.

Edges:
1 edge = 1 point. You can edge multiple times in one session and get 1 point for each edge, but be careful! If you accidently orgasm, ALL your points are taken from you, and you start over with minus 20 points. This means that you must earn 40 points before you can orgasm again.

Hard pain:
Clamps on both nipples for 10 minutes = 2 points. 30 minutes = 8 points. 60 minutes = 20 points. Same rules as for corner time, but with double points.
You can do corner time and clamps on nipples simultaniously and earn points from both.

Other:
Writing reports of doing some of these tasks (corner time, edges, hard pain) here on getdare will give you an additional 2 points for each report, or 4 points if the report is detailed.

Every full day without an orgasm earns you a bonus of 4 points, regardless of why you didn't have any orgasms that day. A "full day" counts as from you wake up in the morning until you sleep again in the evening, also if that's after midnight. I.e. you can't orgasm at one minute past midnight and claim the bonus.

Every morning when you wake up, roll a 6-sided die.
If you roll a 1, orgasms cost 40 points that day.
If you roll a 6, all tasks will earn you double points that day. If it happens to be after a day without an orgasm, thus giving you 4 bonus points, these are also doubled to 8.
I really like all of these rules thanks so much for the detail Ill start using those I really like the idea of rolling in the morning so see how easy/ difficult itll be

just.for.fun01
06-15-2021, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion I like the idea of edging but since public is technically illegal thats a limit for me

That’s ok the one point would still count and the 2 point could be just a public bathroom isn’t in your house

Another idea would be 1 point for every 15 minutes spent with your nipples and clit clamped or 2 points if you add toothpaste before the clamps

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:08 PM
That’s ok the one point would still count and the 2 point could be just a public bathroom isn’t in your house

Another idea would be 1 point for every 15 minutes spent with your nipples and clit clamped or 2 points if you add toothpaste before the clamps
That's true! Thanks for the clamping and toothpaste idea Ill add that to my list

Bdsub
06-15-2021, 12:11 PM
I normally just wear some kind of pyjamas to bed

I think sleeping naked to remind you of your lack of control is worth 2 points

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:23 PM
I think sleeping naked to remind you of your lack of control is worth 2 points
Ill add that idea to my list thanks

Maisha
06-15-2021, 12:24 PM
I really like all of these rules thanks so much for the detail Ill start using those I really like the idea of rolling in the morning so see how easy/ difficult itll be

As for the rolling, I thought a little more about it, and alternatively you could twist it like this:

Roll 1 = All tasks will earn you double points that day, and orgasms will cost 40 points that day.
Roll 6 = All tasks will earn you half amount of points that day, and orgasms will cost 10 points that day.

Then 1 will mean that it will be a good day to earn points, but a bad day to spend them. You better be a good girl and do a lot of tasks, but not orgasm on that day ;)

And 6 will mean that it will be a good day to spend your points, but a bad day to earn them. Let's hope you already have some points in stock and didn't spend them all the day before :D

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:41 PM
As for the rolling, I thought a little more about it, and alternatively you could twist it like this:

Roll 1 = All tasks will earn you double points that day, and orgasms will cost 40 points that day.
Roll 6 = All tasks will earn you half amount of points that day, and orgasms will cost 10 points that day.

Then 1 will mean that it will be a good day to earn points, but a bad day to spend them. You better be a good girl and do a lot of tasks, but not orgasm on that day ;)

And 6 will mean that it will be a good day to spend your points, but a bad day to earn them. Let's hope you already have some points in stock and didn't spend them all the day before :D
Thats super creative Im adding that! (Im editing my post to include all the ideas Ive been given)

Eliza
06-15-2021, 12:44 PM
Edge in front of a window at night with lights off and curtains open 4 pounts
Im adding that thanks for the idea i havent done anything like that before

disturbedice
06-15-2021, 12:54 PM
So I have clover clamps and wooden clothespins (like 5) so I dont have a huge variety of toys I have other hings like dildos but thats basically it

Okie thanks ill think of some tasks after im done watchign soccer.

maddog2048
06-16-2021, 04:28 AM
Couple more suggestions:
Melt icecube around nipples : 2?
Drop icecube down front of panties and let it melt : 4?
No walking/sitting for 1 hour, crawl and kneel only: 5?
Snap/hit clit until tears: 20?

How about an incentive to edge consecutively? More risk of cumming but more points. How about you get to stack the edges, so for example normal edge is 1, but if you do another immediately its worth 2 (3 total) then the third is worth 3 (6 total).

Could also have a half price orgasm if you beg for it and get permission from getdare.

Eliza
06-16-2021, 05:53 AM
Couple more suggestions:
Melt icecube around nipples : 2?
Drop icecube down front of panties and let it melt : 4?
No walking/sitting for 1 hour, crawl and kneel only: 5?
Snap/hit clit until tears: 20?

How about an incentive to edge consecutively? More risk of cumming but more points. How about you get to stack the edges, so for example normal edge is 1, but if you do another immediately its worth 2 (3 total) then the third is worth 3 (6 total).

Could also have a half price orgasm if you beg for it and get permission from getdare.
Thanks for these ideas I've added these to my edits

Maisha
06-16-2021, 08:33 PM
Thanks for these ideas I've added these to my edits

You should consider putting your list of tasks/points up in a blog entry on your profile. That'll make it easier to find them again, when this thread gets old.

By the way, are you into earning points for domestic duties? E.g. laundrying = 2 points, vacuum cleaning your place = 2 points etc.?